The online racing simulator
and there's still plenty of goals in that game. i don't think rooney will be on for the 2nd half. but you never know.
ManU with 10 players...

I will be mad if the f***ing Bayern advance.
:gnasher:

But what a goal.
Yay.
#980 - CSF
Ref hasn't been very good to be honest. Van Bommel should have been sent off long before Rafael if your not going to give a final warning.
Terrible playing by ManU in the last 10 minutes, tbh. It's the quarterfinal of the Champions League and you have 10 minutes left to score one goal. Fight, ffs. Looks like they have just given up.

I wonder if Berbatov and Giggs even had more than 10 ball contacts combined.
you forgot to add that they were down to 10 men and couldn't get the ball.
Quote from dadge :you forgot to add that they were down to 10 men and couldn't get the ball.

Yeah, they couldn't get the ball because they didn't try to. Bayern players were passing the ball in the midfield without being attacked.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, they couldn't get the ball because they didn't try to. Bayern players were passing the ball in the midfield without being attacked.

because utd were down to 10 men. how were they not trying? it's not as if they were just standing there. they were chasing the ball. nani nearly passed out at one stage. the keeper was rushed every time.
what game were you watching?
And I agree with Zeug. Yes they had one player less but at some points they weren't even trying.
Fckin Raffael, i can't believe it!
They shouldn't have played Rooney. Still it's always nice to see them lose.

Hey, they might actually win nothing this year - that would be awesome.
Goal of the year just happened in Lüttich vs. Hamburg.

Petric.
How is that goal of the year?

I can guarantee you we will see something a lot better as the year progresses....
Over head shots are old now... Even Lithuania's can do them.
Quote from zeugnimod :Goal of the year just happened in Lüttich vs. Hamburg.

Petric.

Right in the corner, really good, but imo Robben's last night was better.
Quote from zeugnimod :How is it not at least a contender?

It is a contender, yes why not, but you cant just say its a goal of the year straight away.
Quote from DevilDare :It is a contender, yes why not, but you cant just say its a goal of the year straight away.

Ever heard of hyperbole?

It's obvious that a goal scored in the beginning of April can't be called "goal of the year" right after it happened.

And I preferred this one. Probably because I hate Bayern.
Yes I have.
#996 - CSF
Celtic 0-2 Ross County... GET IN THERE!
Now all we need is Rovers to make it a dream final
joe cole's against utd is a contender for GoTY. the cheeky bugger!!
R. Madrid 0 Barça 2
Oh shit, did we just make the Final of the Scottish Cup.

This is what dreams are made of, I went down to enjoy the occasion.....but no, Derek Adams and Co. where stubborn enough to prove me wrong and make my earlier sayings of "Enjoy these moments, we are unlikely to see these again".

The thing is, this was not a superhuman performance from the team, this was them playing with a solid game plan playing to our strengths and not allowing Celtic to play. This has been no different from league performances in my opinion. We where....nay, we ARE that good. Unlucky for Raith today though, they have come up agaisnt the form side in Scotland.

However the main point is that Ross County, a team from the town of Dingwall in the north of Scotland, a teams whose support at Hampden yesterday exceeded the home towns population, a team who 17 years ago was playing in the Highland league away to teams in Fort William and Buckie are now 90 mins away from lifting the Scottish FA cup and as a result 90 mins away from Europe........(Unless Dundee Utd get 2nd in the SPL, then we are definately in Europe)

THIS IS WHY I LOVE FOOTBALL :drink::bounce8::drink:

I have photos from the day out, when I get to look through them...they will be posted up.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG