The online racing simulator
lol yeh, erm alone
Quote from D.Zanetti :Pfft we sing when were losing, we sing when were winning. Obviously you didnt have your volume loud enough if you couldnt hear fields of anfield road and you'll never walk alone blaring from the kop at 90th min.

Was that for the 10,000 odd Liverpool fans that left the game after 80 mins.

Actually that brings me onto my biggest bug bear of the game. The divers, cheaters, crap refs and all that can wait. Why is it that at every game, there are always a section of fans who leave the game with 10 mins to play.....regardless of the score. It does my nut in, and really infuriates me, you support the team to the bitter end. I've seen myslef being left in the Jailend literally by myself when County were losing to Partick Thistle 5-1 a couple of years ago, but I stayed till the end.

Likewise when I went to see Elgin City play, whose average gate is about 300, yet by the end of the game your lucky to count 100......WTF!!
Normally its to beat the traffic
Quote from Bladerunner :Ivanovic has been asked to join the magic circle...he managed to shut 52,000 scousers up!

Hehe!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Was that for the 10,000 odd Liverpool fans that left the game after 80 mins.

Actually that brings me onto my biggest bug bear of the game. The divers, cheaters, crap refs and all that can wait. Why is it that at every game, there are always a section of fans who leave the game with 10 mins to play.....regardless of the score. It does my nut in, and really infuriates me, you support the team to the bitter end. I've seen myslef being left in the Jailend literally by myself when County were losing to Partick Thistle 5-1 a couple of years ago, but I stayed till the end.

Likewise when I went to see Elgin City play, whose average gate is about 300, yet by the end of the game your lucky to count 100......WTF!!

Agree 100%..The ONLY times I have left the ground early is when I am driving the "Football Special" for Oxford Uniteds' home games, and that's because I'm PAID to be there and leave early (only way you'll get me in there unless Chelsea are playing a pre-season friendly or a Cup match!)...in fact, once they caught somebody climbing over the fence at half-time at an Oxford match...they made the poor sucker go back and watch the second half!
Barcelona FTW.
Yeh so i nearly had a heartattack tonight.
-
(1993weeman) DELETED by 1993weeman
Lets all laugh at Liverpool, lets all laugh at Liverpool.

Seriously though, what a game.
We are the famous CFC

Gotta give it to Liverpool though you pushed us all the way, fantastic game!
I'm feeling slightly ill

Well done Chelsea.

Good luck tomorrow Porto and Arsenal.
Quote from mclarenmatt :We are the famous CFC

Gotta give it to Liverpool though you pushed us all the way, fantastic game!

What do you mean WE ? Us ?

You should support Gillingham, a local team! :yummy:
Quote from Gills4life :What do you mean WE ? Us ?

You should support Gillingham, a local team! :yummy:

By "WE" I mean all CFC fans

I have been following the Gills
Quote from mclarenmatt :
I have been following the Gills

Well, I suppose I will let you off then.

I am going to the glamourous Chesterfield on saturday to watch Gillingham play away! Looking forward to standing on the old terracing again. Should be a good atmosphere!
Arsenal will win against porto (i hope)
Gillingham are good btw, Use to go watch there matches, cba anymore
Quote from dan12s :Arsenal will win against porto (i hope)
Gillingham are good btw, Use to go watch there matches, cba anymore

I hope so too

Go Arsenal!!
emm, Arsenal are not even playing Porto
Maybe he means in the NEXT round??

Good old Chelsea, didnt let me down...gave me a few heart-attacks in the process, but battled through!
Porto for the win!

R.I.P the 96
Aussie rules footy ftw

soccer sucks
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
-
Quote from arrowkart4 :Aussie rules footy ftw

soccer sucks

Sorry but its FOOTBALL here in the uk not soccer
-
Chelsea vs. Barcelona <3
Awesome, too bad I can't watch it.
Arsenal 3:0 Villarreal

/dance
Woop Woop, Go on theo!!! Theo walcott!
Should have said this yesterday but R.I.P the 96!
Justice, for the 96!
Justice, for the 96!

Werder Bremen's goalkeeper Tim Wiese saved THREE consecutive penalties tonight in the semifinal of the german cup against Hamburg. Awesome.

They are playing against each other again next Thursday in the semifinal of the UEFA-Cup. Looking forward to it.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG