The online racing simulator
Can't believe Sunderland won against Liverpool.
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol, what the hell was that Is there a Youtube vid?

A Liverpool fan chucked a Liverpool beachball out onto the pitch and ended up causing them to concede and then lose the match! I bet that fan won't be popular at Anfield anymore. Be surprised if he didn't get a clip round the ear.

E: beaten!
i cant wait to see the vid of rafa's reaction, i expect he'll be easy to spot, just under the mushroom cloud. anyone in northwest see him in the daily post complaining about gerard and torres getting injurred on international duty? thats what you have a squad for to cover injurries,it's good job he's kept alonso and keane hap ..... oh ok we wont say anymore about that then.

as a neutral i'd realy like to see liverpool win the premiership just to add a different name to the trophey but his continual bleating always manages to turn me off them, they were asking for trouble ever since one player said in an interview that "we'll win the title as long as torres and gerrard play in every game"
just to add if that kid is a liverpool fan then his emotions when he launched the ball on the pitch and then saw it cause liverpool to conceed a goal must have been like the copilot in mephis bell when he sneaks into the tail turret and shoots down a ME109 before seeing it hit another B17

EDIT: from 1.45 in this clip if you don't know the film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU5TKCxZ0s4
Neglected this thread need to vent anger in most inane way possible while at the same time trying not to sound mad/drunk....
  1. Can we not give that ball/balloon in the Liverpool game a medal or something, maybe a call up to the national squad. That has to be funniest thing I have seen in a while, especially when the goalie gets confused and goes after the BIG RED BALL, instead of the normal and official SMALLER WHITE BALL. Once again, he proves that keepers either lack that little common sense, or are just plain mad. Thinking about it, can we see if the balloon has Scottish grandparent's, with finishing like that it's about 100x betters than Kenny “but he runs so well” Miller.
  2. While we are on the Scottish team, it was good to see local lad Don Cowie get his first cap for Scotland. Mind playing up against Don while at County training and had to suffer him putting 2 past me in a Dingwall training group Vs Alness training group. We went on to get into the County side and after a couple of season away he found himself at Watford and doing well. Hope it's the first of many for the lad.
  3. County are top of Div 1 after a 1-0 win away to Airdrie, although it means sweet F.A. at the moment, getting on a run of wins is vital as it can quickly stop just as quickly as it started. Only a couple of weeks until the visit of ICT, aka the Tinks/Rats, at Vicky park...that will be an incredible day, and most likely drink fuelled.
  4. Newcastle......sort it out eh. Seriously we don't want to be stuck on 7 wins like last tim
Rovers still in the hunt though, did you a favour by beating QoS!
Quote from boothy :Rovers still in the hunt though, did you a favour by beating QoS!

Not only in the hunt, but the way this league is, we could both be fighting for 8th place by the end of the season (well Raith will anyway )
Red Ball incident was very stupid but the play should of been stopped to remove it. Someone could of easily tripped over it and let the ball in that way too, still don't understand why everyone at Liverpool had a brainfart over it tho.
Quote from BlueFlame :Red Ball incident was very stupid but the play should of been stopped to remove it. Someone could of easily tripped over it and let the ball in that way too, still don't understand why everyone at Liverpool had a brainfart over it tho.

I believe that it should have been a drop-ball. If the ball is inteferred with then play should have been brought back and restarted from where the ball was obstructed, unless of course it happened inside the penalty area (which it was), so there should have been a restart on the edge of the penalty area parallel with the goal-line!

Quote from Gills4life :I believe that it should have been a drop-ball. If the ball is inteferred with then play should have been brought back and restarted from where the ball was obstructed, unless of course it happened inside the penalty area (which it was), so there should have been a restart on the edge of the penalty area parallel with the goal-line!

Yea, eitherway, play should of been stopped, i'm sure nobody can disagree, it's a ****ed up situation where a fan causes a team to lose, it should never happen, now every tom dick and harry will be doing it
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, eitherway, play should of been stopped, i'm sure nobody can disagree, it's a ****ed up situation where a fan causes a team to lose, it should never happen, now every tom dick and harry will be doing it

Funniest thing about it was it was their own fan that caused them to concede bwahaha
Quote from Gills4life :Funniest thing about it was it was their own fan that caused them to concede bwahaha

I know... but now people know that the play isn't always going to be stopped so they will be doing it in the hope of screwing up a defense or so.
Quote from BlueFlame :I know... but now people know that the play isn't always going to be stopped so they will be doing it in the hope of screwing up a defense or so.

There's no guarantee that throwing stuff will screw up a defense, it could just as well screw up an attack, so doing it to help your team doesn't make any sense. However if the play was stopped every time, then it would make sense. If they knew play would be stopped then they would be throwing stuff on to the pitch every time the ball is near their goal.
Play should be stopped, especially when there is another ball on the pitch that isn't the game ball. Regarless of size or colour.
whats confused me after watching the highlights on match of the day is that before the attack that led to the goal, the red ball is clear visable sitting in the back of the liverpool goal. so why the hell didn't the keeper just give it to a steward when he had time and how the hell did it end up moving from the back of the goal to where it was when it caused the goal? maybe its a red version of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... U7KMY&feature=related
Scottish Football is so frealing s**te.

Thankfully there is more English flags at Ibrox than Saltires I can pretend it was a diddy English side playing and laugh at the result....

...rather than honestly look at the result and curl into a ball and realise that I may never ever see a decent Scottish side ever again.
LOL!
I wonder what was said in the changing rooms after.
BUMP

Ross County 2 – 1 Inbred Caber Tossers (Caley Thistle)

Terry Butcher is the worst manager ever to have graced football, thank the lord he went to Caley. Once again County showed the lesser cousins how to play football. Butcher to be sacked by Monday morning...I hope not
Gillingham beat Southend 3-0 to go through to the second round of the FA cup. A debut goal for new signing Febian Brandy who we signed from Manchester United! What a great signing too, he is a star in the making.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG