The online racing simulator
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Lets all laugh at Liverpool, lets all laugh at Liverpool.

Could be worse, we could be a bunch of Scottish nobody's.
Quote from zeugnimod :

Zeug, have I just caught you giving a **** about what happens to Liverpool FC?

Shame on you!
Liverpool is my favourite non-german football club, tbh.
I have to confess I quite like the way Arsenal play, but I'd never admit it to anybody I actually knew.

I used to live in Liverpool and they've got the best fans in the world, but the team's a bit dull to watch, apart from that short stint of awesomeness at the end of last season when they were banging in four goals a game against teams like Man U and Real Madrid. Aurelio's free kick against Chelsea was a highlight. Petr Cech shat his pants for the rest of the game
Quote from zeugnimod :the national team.

We don't talk about them. :shhh:

Mainly because we don't know who they are. Currently it's 10 strikers, 40 attacking midfielders (that includes you, Glen Johnson), 4 second-rate goalkeepers and one defender. You know you're going nowhere in the world cup when you see they're playing Jamie Milner at left-back!
Quote from thisnameistaken :You know you're going nowhere in the world cup when you see they're playing Jamie Milner at left-back!

I think I remember his name from the U21 world cup. He was pretty good there. Not as a defender, though.
#735 - CSF
Quote from zeugnimod :I think I remember his name from the U21 world cup. He was pretty good there. Not as a defender, though.

To be fair he's an old Leeds Utd youth team boy and he's always been pretty good as a wide player, he can play as a full back, he's got pace and he's strong, but for his club he's a right winger (although he plays left wing and centre midfield too) so playing him at left back just looked weird!

He was substituted on at left back though, so it was just a substitution, not his normal position.
South Africa have a bastard of a draw by the looks of it.

Happy with england's tho tbh
So predictions...

A: France, Mexico
B: Argentina, Nigeria
C: England, USA
D: Germany, Serbia
E: Netherlands, Denmark
F: Italy, Paraguay
G: Brazil, Portugal (or Cote d'Ivorie)
H: Spain, Chile
A: Mexico, South Africa
B: Argentina, S. Korea
C: England, USA
D: Germany, Ghana
E: Netherlands, Cameroon
F: Italy, Paraguay
G: Brazil, Ivory Coast
H: Spain, Chile
Omg I still can't believe my country is in... Quite nice group, though.
nice groupm for England & USA, should see both going through. Group G is a killer though, group of Death for sure. Overall, on papaer most of the big teams should go through, but there could be a couple of stings in the tail for some.

My £10 goes on Spain, as it does every single tournement. Although something in my gut tells me Germany may get this one.
Pff leicester...

5-1
Group G (and probably B, too) will be fun.

Sucks, that Italy and France have such (on paper) easy groups, though.

Germany should definately be able to win their group as well.
crap... I would be confortable 2 years ago, but now my team has a kid for a captain instead of Figo.
Quote from spyshagg :crap... I would be confortable 2 years ago, but now my team has a kid for a captain instead of Figo.

where's the difference? They both go down like a dying swan as soon as they are within 10ft. of an opposing player
Quote from zeugnimod :
Germany should definately be able to win their group as well.

Easy there tiger, you have Serbia in the group
Quote from zeugnimod :Sucks, that Italy and France have such (on paper) easy groups, though.

The France that could barely (or perhaps not at all) beat Ireland?

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG