The online racing simulator
#776 - Dmt
Quote from zeugnimod :I just disagree.

Do you honestly think that Ronaldo's goal is better than Grafite's and especially Nilmar's?

And you maybe disagree because you havent played football?
If Ronaldo's goal would be done by someone ealse, then I would think its better. :P
If its about pure skill of the goals i think the best was Torres goal actually. Its maybe not the one that looks most impressive though

Landins goal was just cool
Quote from Dmt :And you maybe disagree because you havent played football?

I indeed never did. But I have been watching football for 10+ years and have seen one or the other goal and know which ones I prefer.
LOL Zeug, you disappoint me.

From my experience being a slow crap 'player', I'll say it's much easier to score from a long shot than by going through 3-4 guys who want to break your leg.

You just keep shooting when no one is around, at some point the ball will go in the right direction.
Landin and Nilmar's goals were spectacular, although Landin looks more surprised than anybody that it went in.

Grafite's movement is great but IMO he was lucky that the ball bobbled over the line before anyone cleared it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Grafite's movement is great but IMO he was lucky that the ball bobbled over the line before anyone cleared it.

But it was against Bayern and Wolfsburg won 5-1 in the end. That alone makes the goal worthy of a top10.
Quote from zeugnimod :But it was against Bayern and Wolfsburg won 5-1 in the end. That alone makes the goal worthy of a top10.

Wolfsburg are my favourite German team, I wonder if anybody knows why?
Quote from BlueFlame :Wolfsburg are my favourite German team, I wonder if anybody knows why?

It's not too hard.

We are going there in January to get our new car.
Quote from zeugnimod :It's not too hard.

We are going there in January to get our new car.

What is it you're getting? New Scirocco ftw?
It's all totally subjective, nobody can state one goal is "better" than another as a fact.
At that level, though, you have assume that they aren't just "kicking it toward the goal", there's no luck involved at all when the strike is so pure and powerful and the ball ends up in the side netting from over 30 yards.

I personally prefer some of the others though, because it's not often that you see goals like those. How many times each season does a player even attempt a run like Nilmar does, let alone score from it? And what good improvisation from Landin to use the heel when the cross is behind him, although if any of those is "lucky" it's that one

These are always impressive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do02FAFWGF4 No luck involved there. Spantastic!
Quote from zeugnimod :Haha, no. A little Fox!

Don't know if the car is called Fox in UK as well, it's this one.

It is. To keep it on topic, Top Gear played football with them
I always loved the Fox interior, it seems so much of a bigger car from inside.
Quote from J@tko :It is. To keep it on topic, Top Gear played football with them

There was a full show of that on german TV last year. :P

Quote from BlueFlame :I always loved the Fox interior, it seems so much of a bigger car from inside.

It actually somehow is.

When I first saw it, I thought that I will never be able to sit properly behind the wheel since I am not exactly the smallest person. But when I actually tested it, it was fine and there is actually more space than in the Golf we currently drive.
Quote from zeugnimod :There was a full show of that on german TV last year. :P

It actually somehow is.

When I first saw it, I thought that I will never be able to sit properly behind the wheel since I am not exactly the smallest person. But when I actually tested it, it was fine and there is actually more space than in the Golf we currently drive.

It's definately #1 in the European mini class I think. It beats the Ford KA on looks alone for one.
I really hope the European Fox is better than the original (Brazilian) one.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's definately #1 in the European mini class I think. It beats the Ford KA on looks alone for one.

That's not too hard, the KA is ugly!

Quote from de Souza :I really hope the European Fox is better than the original (Brazilian) one.

Me, too.
the Brazilian one was basically a Polo IIRC
Going way off-topic here, but well... cars and football, what could be better? Cars, football and girls, obviously.

That Fox was designed here and as far as I know was intended for "low end" countries. We have the Polo here too, same as yours (well maybe not up to date), and it stands in a different car class. There are other sorts of Foxes too, a wannabe off-road and the ugliest station wagon ever.

The Ka is considerably smaller by the way - unless the new Ka, which we don't have here, is bigger than the original one -. And the Fox is not really big from the inside, it's just taller. Heck, the car is taller than wider. Wtf.

Sorry for mini-rant.
Holy crap.
You would be surprised how many of them are lurking around where I live.
What are people saying about themselves when they drive one? They are basically saying, I have no taste, style, or visual pleasure receptors and I am waiting to be taken by death.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG