The online racing simulator
Brazil were always riding their luck in this tournament. Didn't quite think they'd get destroyed this much though. Too much pressure on average players.
I waited for this since group stage. Was worth the wait!
#rekt
wow... slaughtered!

Had fun tonight Oliver? xD

I saw some German news magazine already stated on their front page: "Her mit holland"

There go my hopes for a world championship again...
final: NED-GER
s-final: BRA-ARG

perfect scenario

subtle
I have always liked and supported Brazil but this year the team is crap and they were still alive mainly thanks to the referees... so I am glad finally someone kicked their ass

NED-GER yet another European final
Germany believed in their tactics, their shape, their manager and their team mates.

Brazil believed in Neymar.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Netherlands believed in their tactics, their shape, their manager and their team mates.

Argentina believed in Messi.

Fixed for tonight
Messi might be enough though.

Tonight's game has a lot to live up to.
First of all Brazil should have concentrated on tactics and practice instead of acting all sad and making #neymar full caps and all that PR shit of him crying into cameras that was supposed to make people think that a spoilt brat with a silly haircut is their god etc. WTF was with his T-shirt when anthems were sung? It made an impression he died and OMG-SUCH-GRIEF-NO-NEYMAR is now a perfect excuse for an appauling performance yesterday.
FAK YEA

No matter how old you are, having hope brutally destroyed in front of your eyes........sucks.
Awww man, come on. Now I feel like a monster for cheering

That guy needs a hug.
He is probably the only man there I feel sorry for, he must have been feeling most genuine grief, not like other 99% of Brazil zombied by that #@$^% with a full cap.

And also, cmon Oranje!!!
As much as i love Messi, I´m hoping Netherlands to win. Sorry Argentina.
brazil would also perish with neymar

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

No matter how old you are, having hope brutally destroyed in front of your eyes........sucks.

Theres another pic of that old guy giving the Cup to a German fan after the game... respect
We've just lost.
Yesssss, way to go, Argentina! Well done.
Knew Sneijder gonna miss the shot Also why they put centre-back shoot their first penalty on rain, that just doesn't work..

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG