The online racing simulator
Yeah, bash them some more

Awesome play Arsenal!
Barca? Who?

Brilliant game. Absolutely gorgeous. Somewhat sloppy first half for Arsenal, but the comeback in the second was simply astonishing.

Arsenal! Arsenal!
Great game. Full respect to Arsenal, they had a cracking second half.

As a Liverpool supporter it's not often I get over excited about other English teams, but I was cheering as much as if it had been Liverpool in that game.

Good luck in the second leg Gooners
Nice game. Its really nice to watch Gunners playing like that but the goals mostly were counter-attacks,ahh,who cares anyway,they've won

btw,the second leg is unpredictable
Quote from The Moose :Great game. Full respect to Arsenal, they had a cracking second half.

As a Liverpool supporter it's not often I get over excited about other English teams, but I was cheering as much as if it had been Liverpool in that game.

Good luck in the second leg Gooners

lol. same here. (UTD fan).
Quote from dadge :lol. same here. (UTD fan).

You can guarantee if it had been your shower I'd would have been giving it full beans for Barca
Quote from The Moose :You can guarantee if it had been your shower I'd would have been giving it full beans for Barca

lol. it's ok, Barca would need all the support they can get if we were to play them.
Quote from dadge :lol. it's ok, Barca would need all the support they can get if we were to play them.

oh, touché
"Trolololololol. U so funny"

I'm sure Wolfs would wipe the floor with Barca then.

Quote from DevilDare :"Trolololololol. U so funny"

I'm sure Wolfs would wipe the floor with Barca then.

word.
Barca were great to watch as usual, and I think Arsenal got lucky with the goals (van Persie's should've been saved and Arshavin should've missed the target by a few miles judging by his recent form) and Messi's goal being disallowed but I was happy to see them win.

I thought Koscielny played brilliantly apart from letting Villa through for the first goal. Wilshere also looked very mature mixing it with the likes of Xavi and Iniesta and still getting some very smart passes happening. Eboue looked out of his depth but I suppose they'll have Sagna back for the away leg.

Brilliant game anyway just like it was last year.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Barca were great to watch as usual, and I think Arsenal got lucky with the goals (van Persie's should've been saved and Arshavin should've missed the target by a few miles judging by his recent form) and Messi's goal being disallowed but I was happy to see them win.

I thought Koscielny played brilliantly apart from letting Villa through for the first goal. Wilshere also looked very mature mixing it with the likes of Xavi and Iniesta and still getting some very smart passes happening. Eboue looked out of his depth but I suppose they'll have Sagna back for the away leg.

Brilliant game anyway just like it was last year.

Nop. I think the problem in him is the way he stands and just waits until the ball will roll there for him,if it does do so,he will put the ball in the net!
You got to be kidding me....
Against all the odds..one little mistake and this is what happens feel sorry for arsenal supporters.
See that's what happens when your manager is Scottish and ginger!

Die hard arsenal fan here...

Honestly don't care that we lost the cup; Birmingham put up a quality fight and you could certainly argue that they deserved a win. What kills me is that this could easily throw off Arsenal's recent form and they looked damn good to win the league. All three goalkeepers have been all over and the last thing we need is another one to head to the crapper for 8 months. Hopefully they've recovered (both physically and mentally) by the time they head to Barcelona.
Brilliant game of football, one of the best cup finals I've seen in recent years. Birmingham deserved it... The 3 ex-Newcastle players played their part - hopefully it's good omens and means Newcastle get it next season.
They were never going to win the Premier League, not with United winning when they play badly and destroying when they play well. But they had a shot at the champions league, but I don't see it happening now. If Birmingham City can exploit Arsenals weaknesses then Barcelona will have no problem. Fantastic game of football though, Birmingham took the game to Arsenal and fought through injury and injustice to take a well deserved win. Amazing goalkeeping by Foster in the latter stages of the game too.
Celtic 1 - 0 Rangers.

3 red cards and alot of yellow cards. Also a scrap between Neil Lennon and Ally Mccoist.

Certainly a dirty football match if there ever was one.
Neil Lennon. Scum. Diouf. Scum. Glasgow's gonna be a blood bath tonight...
What a game,thats what I luv about scottish football,there is something special about them that i cannot tell.
Scotland's shame once again showing themselves up. Ref had an impossible job to control players who just wanted to cause issues.
I like it. Sets us apart from the namby pamby stuff in England and Europe.
I have to agree the ref did a decent job, Whittakers first yellow card was not at all and the second one was marginal, but those are really the only 2 bad decisions he made all night under incredible pressure.

Neil Lennon is total complete scum, he showed himself up last night for what he really is.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG