The online racing simulator
England beat Japan 2:1 without scoring a goal. LOL
And Japan scored 3. 2 for England and one for themselves.
Can't be arsed with the world cup. International football is dull as dishwater without the Scots providing the comedy value at these events.
See you in league 3 soon?
Quote from CSF :So:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/foot ... -seek-money-players-wages

Oh dear...

The thing is, nothing will come of this. If the bank was to refuse and start to hound the club for the cash and force them to go into administration or even bankruptcy, then the bank would see a huge number of their customers leave....it would be business suicide to do anything but grant them the cash. However if it was a lower league/stature club then they will happily hound them until the club is no more, such is the thickle nature of football.

Anyway, enough of the world cup pish..County are into the pre-season games, starting tonight against Clachnacudin of the Highland League. Now this is proper football.
:bump:

"Nice" CL group for Bremen. Inter and Tottenham.

And Bayern was lucky once again. :/
shitty draw for Ajax aswell
Haha, yeah. Group Of Death.
Arsenal got a nice group.
Can't believe Zilina got Chelsea in group F, my dream came true. Hopefully I'll get wet Drogba T-shirt afterwards.
Quote from Silverracer :

So it wasn't a fluke :sadbanana

The picture fails cos the ball hit the post and went in.
BUMP

Scotland start with a 4-6-0 formation tonight versus the Czechs. Anti football at the best/worst.

Disgusting.
Seriously?

That's innovative.

Only in the wrong direction.
Anyone has some stream that works? Can't find Serbia - Estonia anywhere.. pretty please.
Quote from zeugnimod :Seriously?

That's innovative.

Only in the wrong direction.

I shit you not.

It's brutal and horrible viewing....
Wait, isn't this that game where you have to score goals?

In other news we won 3-0 against Iran, in a kinda bad game. In the next few days we'll play against Ukraine. New team being formed, here's hope this one will live to the expectations (but first get rid of that annoying Robinho guy pleeease).
Germany leading 1-0 in their away match in Berlin against Turkey.
Czech 1 - 0 Scotland (aka Football 1 - 0 Anti-football)

Thats it. International football is now dead to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my country and want them to do well all the time, but I can no longer follow this team anymore.

It's not like I'm a glory hunter chasing the teams who win, I've always backed the crap teams. From Newcastle United throwing the premiership away in the 1995/1996 season to the relegation season off 2008. I've followed County across the country travelling on average a 8 hour round trip to watch them play in freezing conditions and losing..I was there when Gretna won the league at the same time we got relegated to the 2nd division and stayed to applaud Gretna getting the trophey, and I was there the next season, pre-season and all. One thing that is constant is that I follow teams who play football.

But I can not, and will not watch a team who start a game without a sodding striker. I know Scotland aint got players who can set the world on fire...heck we strugle to do the simple stuff, but I still expect us to attempt something other than sitting deep and punting the ball to no-one up front. Spain on Tuesday and can only expect a 6-4-0 formation with 2 players on the post all the time.
Good point. Im not a glory hunter either, supported the Hibees since i was 7-8 and never lost hope in them... untill this season. We have only won 1 game out of 7. Scottish football is deteriorating rapidly and it shows.
Quote from zeugnimod :Germany leading 1-0 in their away match in Berlin against Turkey.

it will be the same when we receive them in Brussels
damn North-Africans / East-Euros taking over Western Europe

im glad Germany won
better for us, 2nd place in group is by far the best we can get
and germany will be 1st without a doubt
Quote from Fastwalker :

it will be the same when we receive them in Brussels
damn North-Africans / East-Euros taking over Western Europe

im glad Germany won
better for us, 2nd place in group is by far the best we can get
and germany will be 1st without a doubt

Did you see the 3-0?

I guess you will have some fun with their keeper as well.

You'll have a hard job getting 2nd against Turkey and especially Austria, though. IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you see the 3-0?

I guess you will have some fun with their keeper as well.

You'll have a hard job getting 2nd against Turkey and especially Austria, though. IMO.

Nah gonna watch highlights later

We really arent that bad u know if Van Buyten hadnt messed up, we would have probably drawn at home vs GER

Todays first half in Kazakhstan was horrible tho, but we had lots of new players.
4 of our top players (Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Dembele, Hazard) are injured and Kompany suspended.
But overal team-performance in 2nd half was awesome.

I'd say Austria is about the same level as us.
And if we have a good day, we can beat turkey at home.

Oh well... we're probably gonna mess it up anyways by losing points vs Azerbeijan or something. Like usual.

Gotta love Ozil btw, easily top5 attacking mid's in the world atm.
What was going on with him and Altintop tho?

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG