The online racing simulator
Chelsea title then, 2-0 up and with a man advantage as well
Well 4 days till the Scottish cup final, and whatever happens its going to be an amazing day... County shirt all primmed and ready for Sat morning on the 755 train... im looking forward to the night out in Glasgow after, but when Ginger Pele scores the winner in Extra Time, it will be party time!!!
Our line up is set for the World Cup. Easily the worst midfield ever. Zeug will like the fact that Grafite will be there. Don't think he'll play though.

All in all a crap team.
Quote from de Souza :Zeug will like the fact that Grafite will be there. Don't think he'll play though.

He hasn't been anything special this season, tbh.
Funny... this just confirms that around 90% of our players aren't in their best moment. Most of these aren't even in a good moment. Some of these are performing poorly for several months!

Sigh.
I suddenly sense Brazil will win the World Cup.
Spain wins, tbh.

I'd like to see Holland go far as well.
hopefully Fulham can destroy Atletico..
Right, this may be my last post on here before the final, there's a ton of stuff happening in Dingwall tomorrow and I'm planning to be there to soak in the atmosphere (and take photo's, if I can I'll post some up) so I'll just want to get a few things of in my semi drunken/sleepy state.

First of all, what a season I have had as a County fan. I have seen my team beat the tinks twice and finish in a safe place in the league. Considering all I wanted at the start was to avoid the relegation topic, I never dreamed that we would have been leading or up there for the majority of the season. This team has the potential to grow into a title winning side, and I now want the next season to come quicker than normal

But secondly, what a cup run we have had. Having made each round I have seen a 5-1 win against Berwick in the 3rd round, a 4-0 win against Inverurie Locos in the 4th round, the 5th round saw a 9-0 thrashing of Stirling Albion. Then the journey became magic as he went to Hibs in the quarter finals and got a 2-2 draw forcing a replay, although could have/should have won it there and then. In the replay back up in Vicky Park it took a header from our Ginger Pele to put us into territory of which I only dreamt of (or achieved in Football Manager). The Semi-final saw us take on one of the ugly sisters of Scottish football (aka the Old Firm) where we played Celtic, a team whose wage budget for a single week covered the wage budget of County for a year, off the park to a stunning 2-0 win.

Now we face the most important game in County's history, a game which will now define where County go after this. I look back to the start of this thread and find a bit of irony in that I started this thread because County where in the Challenge Cup Final, now I face a bigger one this Sat. It's impossible for me to put it into words what this means for the area but i'll leave the facts and figures speak for itself.

County play in Dingwall, a small town in the Highland with a population of roughly 5,100. this Saturday at Hampden there will be close to 20,000 fans backing County.

People ask why I love football, I point to moments like this, moments that can not be explained but other fans can associate, regardless of what team they support. By the way, I make no apologies for the rambling post, I'm too excited to care.

OH TO, OH TO BE, OH TO BE A.....STAGGIE.
So you, uhm, lost.
Damn shame Mackie. As a fan of those that wear the hoops, it would have been nice seeing them take it, seeing as they took the piss out of our muppets, but I suppose it was too much to hope for really.

Still. Good run anyway.
Awww Buger
The German Cup final was also won by the wrong team. :sadbanana
Incidentally York City are playing Oxford United at Wembley today for promotion to the football league. Good luck City!

that's about all i want to say
Hey come on guys cheer up. Atleast Caley got promoted!
Quote from Gills4life :Hey come on guys cheer up. Atleast Caley got promoted!

So what division is Gillingham playing in next season?
Quote from 1993weeman :So what division is Gillingham playing in next season?

That would be league 2 can't wait for it now that we've got rid of the totally inept manager Mark Stimson. With the amount of talent we have in our squad, so long as we keep most of it, we should wipe the floor with league 2. Our chairman just needs to employ a manager with a bit more competence, experience and downright common sense than the last one.

Enjoy Scottish Div 1 next season anyway, I would look out for your scores but I will only be checking the SPL results now since Caley are up top!
Quote from 1993weeman :

that's about all i want to say

Indeed. What did you make of those plastic fans leaving after the 3rd goal? :|
Quote from Gills4life :That would be league 2 can't wait for it now that we've got rid of the totally inept manager Mark Stimson. With the amount of talent we have in our squad, so long as we keep most of it, we should wipe the floor with league 2. Our chairman just needs to employ a manager with a bit more competence, experience and downright common sense than the last one.

Enjoy Scottish Div 1 next season anyway, I would look out for your scores but I will only be checking the SPL results now since Caley are up top!

haha. I might keep and eye out for Gillingham just so i can have a wee laugh as long with Caley scores when i see all the SPL teams putting 5 past them game after game County will be on the way up next season as long as our beloved manager doesn't leave us. Which am scared he could be doing.

Quote from CSF :Indeed. What did you make of those plastic fans leaving after the 3rd goal? :|

Ah they piss me off so much. But i wasn't surprised tbh. I hope you stayed?
Quote from 1993weeman :

Ah they piss me off so much. But i wasn't surprised tbh. I hope you stayed?

Aye we stayed until after the United players were on that podium thing on the pitch. The polis were total idiots when it came to the train station though, can't understand why people were being blocked from getting on the train... nice 4 mile walk we had back to the center.
Quote from CSF :Aye we stayed until after the United players were on that podium thing on the pitch. The polis were total idiots when it came to the train station though, can't understand why people were being blocked from getting on the train... nice 4 mile walk we had back to the center.

Yeah we stayed till our players got there medals and as soon as Dundee Utd lifted the cup. They blocked you from getting onto the train?? thats just stupid. At least you got some nice exercise though

We had an amazing bus journey back, with out bus driver managed to hit another bus when we were leaving Victoria Park and he managed to get lost at Bruxton Park at Perth. How he did that i will never know
No, I mean League 2, look at the football league. Championship, league one, league two. Division 4 was scrapped with the introduction of the premier league in 1992. League two is however the 4th tier in English football, the old division 3 post '92/93 season. Understand? Wishful thinking.

I'm a Bayern fan tonight.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG