The online racing simulator
That red was absolutely disgraceful to be honest...

In general, the reff was terrible this whole match IMO.

But, Barca out played Arsenal in every department....
6-0 wouldnt be undeserved at all but thanks god Barca has won this one...I admit a bit thanks to referee...red card was just odd... but still better team stays in game - no question about that
Meh...

I love Arsenal, but they really pet it get into their heads when they play a big team. Ridiculous how little forward movement they made throughout the whole game.
Not much you can do when you haven't got the ball. They were lucky to win at home, you know it's a fluke win when Arshavin puts away the winning goal.

Barca are just miles better than everybody else, look at how they demolished Real last year despite their galactico squad and Mourinho running the show. Over two legs of a cup tie, barring tonnes of injuries, I don't see anyone beating them.
A one-team game today, the outcome couldn't be different. And also great stuff from Shakhtar Donetsk!

Quote from DevilDare :Dear oh dear...

Why is it so hard to be an Arsenal fan.

To be honest I'm glad they lost. I'm glad they lost the Carling Cup and I'll be glad if they lose the other trophies. It seems to me they just care about "being there" and generating revenue rather than winning. Of course no one would ever admit that, but it's the idea I get following them.

I'm not an Arsenal fan but I enjoy good football, and they usually provide it.
Barca FTW! They definitely outplayed Arsenal. Should have been about 5 or 6-0

Own goal was sheety, and yeh the Ref was funky!
Feel sorry for persie but only he knows if he did hear the whistle. Arsenal should have went in deep defence after they scored..
I can't wait for Walter Smith to fuck off, he's completely losing it. Everyone can read him like a book, all teams have to do is watch a couple of tapes and they know exactly how rangers are going to play, there formations, what changes they make, what subs they make, it's ****ing ridiculous.

Obviously it wasn't helped by a blatant handball stopping a goal and a stonewaller penalty, but Rangers were shite.

On the bright side, Lafferty is injured. I ****ing can't stand him, he's a terrible football player and a total cheating wanker. **** off.
looks like somebody is in good mood

liverpool out too.
Atleast you guys won. We, Hibs, are picking ourselves up by winning 2 out of the last 3 games and drawing the last one. Should of been a win. With our keeper ****ed and a manager who can't manage his own life nevermind a team, i don't think we will break out of 8th.
Nice game at bridge today,pretty good job by Chelsea.

and nice win by Rangers too.
Glasgow rangers champions oh oohhh oh oh oh.

Was a brilliant game and a well deserved victory by the best team on the day.
Time for Champions League final!

Hoping for a great match.
Hoping to see some great football
That was a nice start! It would suck if Barca had 2-0 in the first half..
Good first 45 minutes indeed. Just what you expect from Champions League final.
Obviously I'm willing Barcelona to win.

Don't want those Manc ******** to win.
Good match. Barcelona are simply astonishing.
Manu were made to look like complete fools. So I'm happy.
As a Man U fan, basically their entire team comprehensively outplayed us tonight. Rooney wasn't great, Hernandez was offside all the time and the discipline was pretty poor. Although I have to say Ferdinand and Vidic put some awesome tackles in there, it could have been many more.
That was way too easy (from what i could saw due to fu*kin unreliable live streams!). I was optimistic after the first half but they were just way better. Well played Barca, deserved.
Yeah you gotta give credit where it's due, so there you have it Barcelona.

Tonight they won at football itself, brilliantly played, and not by diving and whining like some other times.

Man U did try, but how can you enter a game against a team that has 80% ball possession with ONE defensive midfielder? Well then again, who played defensively against Barça and won?

Oh and I'm 28, and in my book Messi already overtook Zidane as the greatest I've had the privilege to see. Damn alien.
Ach it was poor from Ferguson... again.
Yeahhh, Barcelona FTW!

Messi=awesome.

Pretty sweet equalizer from Rooney, no lies, but Barca somehow managed to literally dominate. First few minutes was all Man U, but then the tables turned.

Also great easy-calm-loop from Villa too.
hate both of the teams which were in the final and the more annoying won, so what could be worse...
where's the german football when you need it most??

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG