The online racing simulator
Thing is Lennon plays up to that part of Glasgow's inferiority complex. Oh everyones against us because we are an Irish club, boo hoo. Celtic are fast becoming more hated than Rangers in Scotland... and that IS saying something...!
To be fair Mccoist sparked the bitch fight at the end with a somewhat snide comment. But yes, very dirty. I can see punishments being made either now or if it happens again. Both teams were out to kill each other
Quote from 91mason91 :To be fair Mccoist sparked the bitch fight at the end with a somewhat snide comment. But yes, very dirty. I can see punishments being made either now or if it happens again. Both teams were out to kill each other

I've seen much worse Old Firm games, the actual football last night was incredibly tame compared to some games. Anyway, Lennon is supposed to be a professional football manager, snide comments between teams are absolutely nothing new, Lennon just goes into a ****ing tantrum making himself look like the dick he is.

Talking about snide comments, Mjallby is a ****ing shitebag, saying some bullshit to wind up Diouf and Bartley and then running away like a ****ing schoolgirl.
hahaha true. Diouf was getting wound up from the Celtic side, Lennon & co and the crowd. I'd assume you're a Hun?
Don't think you need to say anything to wind them up, maybe just breathe in their general direction. But obviously, it's perfectly fine for Coisty to say some bullshit to wind up Lennon but not the other way about for Mjallby?
Finally found out what Ally said to Neil...

Ally: I could take you on anytime on Question of Sport.
Lennon: Bollocks to that, I'm pure ace on the picture board round...any time big man.

or

Ally: Brucie Willis was a ghost all the time
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Finally found out what Ally said to Neil...

Lennon: Bollocks to that, I'm pure ace on the picture board round...any time big man.

or

Ahahah

Mon' the Hibeees!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Finally found out what Ally said to Neil...

or

i thought it went:
Lennon: "My milkshake brings ALL the boys from the yard."
Ally: "oh aye?"
Lennon: "Damn right it's better than yours!"
Ally: "Teach me."
Lennon: "I'd have to charge"
Worst ref/linesman ever.

Thanks...

Tomorrow I am supporting Liverpool.
Nicely done from ipswich tonight clawing are way back up the table
After 432mins of not scoring....County finally scored today

Even got a win as well, getting it right up the dark Sith and Pressly at the same time. What a bonus.
Go Liverpool!

Kick their arses!

Arsenal fans are loving this.
Wow great stuff from Liverpool (except from what Carragher did)!

Loved it.
Arsenal v Barca!

So far I haven't seen Arsenal get the ball out of their half. Lots of standing in front of the goal. I wanted a Van Persie hat trick.
Oh for **** sake!

Please Wenger, stop being a cock and invest into a better defence.

Bloody terrible football from Arsenal all round. Terrible.
Anyone has a WORKING stream ffs! Stupid internet, always fails you when you most need it!
Quote from DevilDare :Oh for **** sake!

Please Wenger, stop being a cock and invest into a better defence.

Bloody terrible football from Arsenal all round. Terrible.

To be fair they were doing alright until Fabregas gifted Barca a goal. Their midfield has been the bigger problem, not the back four. No possession at all, and now Wilshere's been booked they probably won't get any possession.

Shame about Scziw*rqkz1cezny.
Thank you very much, we'll take that.
Don't think that red card was exactly fair, now we're screwed.
Oh for petes sake...

Might as well just walk off the field now and go home...

E - Poor Almunia. Getting his head kicked in... literally....
Was inevitable...
I feel bad for Almunia. He has done quite well, but Arsenal refuse to move the ball more than 30 yards from the penalty box. God forbid we don't leave all the work for the keeper.
Dear oh dear...

Why is it so hard to be an Arsenal fan.
That collapse was always coming, I bet Wenger will be furious about the sending off but Arsenal haven't deserved to win this leg.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG