The online racing simulator
Oh well...
Quote from Storm_Cloud :

i liked his facebook channel.

So sad, but a great gesture. Germany wins the final for brazil
welp, was a good game, Argentine won fairly and just played better. The Netherlands came far though with such a team
have to say argentina got a really hard match, well done netherlands
It was 1986 and RUN D.M.C. already knew my

...Germany and Argentina knew it too, nike SUCKS!
i like Puma more than Adidas. The owner of Adidas and Puma are brothers
I have to eat my words, well done Argentina
It was very boring game until 90. minute and then it was boring again until penalties. Shame the other boring team didn't make it to make it super-euro-power finals
Woah lotta Brazil hate in here I am always a Brazillian fan - didn't expect them to beat Germany TBH, but also didn't expect that big shit. They fell apart mentally.

Then once again I had to sit and watch my fav team (dutch) play for 2+ hours, except this time they lost.

Now all I can hope is that Argentina can take down Germany, which again I think wont happen. Germany is the most composed team of this world cup.

meh, I enjoyed watching Netherlands play. Too bad its only 3rd or 4th now.
In other news, in that last action of robben, that the defender of Argentine stopped, that defender ripped his anus.
New Kids Turbo!!!
I have the DVD lol
Quote from Xone :New Kids Turbo!!!
I have the DVD lol

dubbed one? or subbed?
Ok, back from a business trip!

WTF!

I never thought Brazil would win against Germany, to be honest I thought we were already too far. But I expected a match, not a massacre.
I'm not particularly pro-Brazil in anything (Brazil isn't really pro-people as well), so I actually busted laughing as the goals kept coming.
Everyone was cursing and leaving the room, no one could believe it. I have no idea what the hell happened that day.

Anyway... the NED x ARG match was one the worst matches I've watched in my life.

Now, I wish Germany all the best, but I'd like Argentina to take this one. If there's any justice in the world (there's none), Messi must have a cup. In any case, hopefully it'll be a great game.
OMG lol

good luck north korea!! xD
I remember 4 years ago they said that they won the world cup

E: And they were actually playing there.
ned - bra 6:1
that was the shittiest refereeing I've ever seen. but still 0-3 is good enough
Yeah shittest refree so far in this world cup. Silva's tackle was clear red card and it was outside of penalty area. 2nd goal was littlebit offside but it was more Luiz's and other defence's fault than refree. That 60m worth player was Brazils shittest player tonight (and almost whole world cup). PSG walked into mine with Luiz...

Oscar's yellow was bit mistake despite that he aimed to Blind's knee and started falling before contact.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG