The online racing simulator
Holy shoot.....

RIP
My favourite player from my home and favourite club, still shocked

An itelligent man, a good human with a lot of social engagement for kids with heart problems, an animal friend and not at last a good footballer passed away.

So sorry for his wife and family who had to get over the death of the daughter three years back and now this.
Got to love these people
This is a few weeks old but since it hasn't been posted here... A dirty player.

I liked one of the comments: "Last week’s most astounding accomplishment goes to Elizabeth Lambert. She succeeded where Pele, Beckham, Posh Spice and the United Nations and others failed. Lambert made Americans care about soccer. Not just soccer, but women’s soccer. And she didn’t have to take off her shirt to do it."
Lithuania U21 0:0 England U21

Fail.
Quote from DevilDare :Lithuania U21 0:0 England U21

Fail.

Hey! I know a Lithuanian and I will have you know she is very fit. Not sure what that has to do with the England U21 team being turd, but I thought I would mention it anyway.
Hehe.

Lithuanian girls are the best.
Quote from DevilDare :Hehe.

Are you sure?

I googled Lithuanian girl.

Well if you're into that kind of thing

Thats not a girl/women. Thats a granny.
Quote from DevilDare :

Thats not a girl/women. Thats a granny.

Are you sure? It was one of the top results on google images when I searched for Lithuanian girl.

Along with:

and

This is getting embarrassing now.
Quote from DevilDare :Hehe.

Then why don't you go back to where you came from?
Crowd of cheating bastards.
Beaten by Scotland twice, can't even beat Ireland without a cheating c**t helping them out.
While I will not defend what Henery did, anyone calling him a dirty cheating bar-steward must be well aware that 99% of the players out there would have done the excat same thing.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

EDIT: By the way, is'nt Raymond Domenech the worst manager ever to have managed a team....heck I would rather have Berti Voigts or George Burely than Domenech.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :While I will not defend what Henery did, anyone calling him a dirty cheating bar-steward must be well aware that 99% of the players out there would have done the excat same thing.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Yah, blame FIFA

E: The fact that he handled it twice is sick. And Gallas shoulders it into the net.

Also, 2 of the Frenchies were offside :/
That was quite simply a piss take.....
Holy poop. Thats growing fast. 300 or so odd people in 2min
Lets all laugh at Liverpool, lets all laugh at Liverpool.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG