The online racing simulator
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
They did the same thing with one of the Gillingham Youth players that came up through our centre of excellence system. He was called Ryan Bertrand. Our chairman took Chelsea to court and won 200k in compensation, which is just loose change to Chelsea anyway.
America's (and possibly world's?) greatest football match is coming in two days.

That's Argentina vs. Brazil.
Quote from de Souza :America's (and possibly world's?) greatest football match is coming in two days.

Yea, it's gonna be a thriller, can't wait to see Messi and Maxi Rodrigez ownin shiz up!
Quote from de Souza :America's (and possibly world's?) greatest football match is coming in two days.

That's Argentina vs. Brazil.

Oh it's a great weekend to be a football fan....well at least for me.

1) 3:00pm Saturday - Scotland vs Macedonia. A vital game for Scotland, with little hope we have to still qualify for 2010, we need to win our remaining 2 games, this being the first. A depleted squad (again!!) but this is where we seem to do our best....just after it's too late (bugger)

2) 01:30am Saturday/Sunday - Argentina vs. Brazil. The game to come home from the pub too, kebab, more beer and a load of chips. This is what football is about, the best players going toe 2 toe for 90 mins. Unfortunately Souza, I'm going to be backing Argentina, mainly due to the fact that I'll be watching this game with a Caley fan (see previous posts)

3) 3:00pm Sunday – Ross County vs Queen of The South. ALBA challenge cup footy on thay Sabbeth . Well for me it is. rounding off a weekend of Footy.

Bring it on
Hehe, well... Argentina needs to win if they don't want to see their place in the next world cup compromised.

And I still think that this brazilian team is hardly our best. I don't agree on almost any player, and once again we'll have to rely on our keeper and pray for Kaká and Luis Fabiano to be on a good night.

Whoever wins I hope we have a good show. Always enjoyed their football as well.

And good luck to Scotland and County.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

1) 3:00pm Saturday - Scotland vs Macedonia. A vital game for Scotland, with little hope we have to still qualify for 2010, we need to win our remaining 2 games, this being the first. A depleted squad (again!!) but this is where we seem to do our best....just after it's too late (bugger)

2-0 win..... Still another game to go to keep our hopes alive, but hey....it's only the Dutch, ranked 3rd in the world
Gillingham 3-0 Exeter

:dopey:

Star striker Simeon Jackson scores 2, that takes his scoring tally to 8 already this season! The other goal was scored by Rooney... seriously it was!
The way Ireland play makes baby jesus cry. They are woeful, although they always grind out a result. The phrase "the luck of the irish" couldn't me more apt tonight. It's so frustrating watching them play
Quote from de Souza :Better luck in 2014. :wave2:

Argentina are worse than rubbish....heck I would go as far as saying that they are on the same level as ROI and Scotland.
So Argentina out eh.. Man, who let Maradona to be a coach, no hard feelings, he was a brilliant player, but i wouldn't let him watch my dog (if i had one), let alone to coach a footbal team

And go Serbia!! We're waiting for you France, Vidic says he's dying for some french fries!
Quote from Boris Lozac :So Argentina out eh.. Man, who let Maradona to be a coach, no hard feelings, he was a brilliant player, but i wouldn't let him watch my dog (if i had one), let alone to coach a footbal team

Hehe not really out, they're still in 4th. To be honest I'd be very surprised if they lose their place, as they're 2 points ahead of Colombia and Equador. And three matches to go yet. You're right about Maradona though.

Good luck to Serbia.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

3) 3:00pm Sunday – Ross County vs Queen of The South. ALBA challenge cup footy on thay Sabbeth . Well for me it is. rounding off a weekend of Footy.

2-0 win for the Staggies, and another weekend of football brought to a happy ending. County are now through to the semi-finals with Dundee, Annan Athletic and the Rats (aka Caley) in the hat. Could we see a Highland derby final.....Hope so.
Quite a good weekend for the football.

Scotland win and so do the Staggies. I wouldn't mind Annan in the Semi's then the scum in the final. Beating them 5-0 after i missed the highland derby
Guess the Scotland v Holland score correctly and win :simsox:

I'll go for 1 v 0 to Scotland, but we still fail to qualify due to some crazy other results scenario.
Quote from AlienT. :Guess the Scotland v Holland score correctly and win :simsox:

I'll go for 1 v 0 to Scotland, but we still fail to qualify due to some crazy other results scenario.

Mind it's a 7:30pm kick off and not an 8:00pm kick off as orginaly I thought

Going for a Scotland 2-1 win, but Scotland still fall short of getting into the qualifiers
Yeah thats a good one also. Goodluck to the lads up north.

Its a shame we have to have the God Save The Queen as the national anthem.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
lmao
Were going to the World Cup lads!

England played very well; Some of the best playing i've seen from them in a while infact.

Proper "LOL" moment was when the Croation goalie didn't hit the ball properly and it pinged off sideways, then rooney came along and tapped the ball into the goal.

Green played very well too. Its unfortunate he didn't catch the ball when 3 or 4 Croatia players came in and absolutely swamped him, but he done well to deflect so many shots.

All in all, a fantastic game!
ARSE

that is all.
HOLES

Was the word you forgot to add.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG