The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :By the way? Is it just German journalists who "celebrate" that Chelsea is now simutanious champion of both European club competitions? At most they now have both original trophies, if they haven't given the Champions League one back to the UEFA already.

No Brits are doing it as well, even as a Chelsea fan I'm happy we won it but really it isn't anything to be amazed about, maybe if it was the other way around, winning Europa and then Champions League then it would be more news-worthy.
Am I the only one tearing my hair out every time some dimwit defender shows Gareth Bale inside onto his left foot?
I don't know why i'm struggling to understand that sentence :/
You mean how many defenders struggle to stop him when he does that move with the left foot, something like Robben?
Quote from Boris Lozac :You mean how many defenders struggle to stop him when he does that move with the left foot, something like Robben?

It's not them failing to stop him because of that move, it's not even a move, it would never happen if they just showed him down the wing properly.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's not them failing to stop him because of that move, it's not even a move, it would never happen if they just showed him down the wing properly.

He's hard to stop though! Look where the guy that closes him down is standing, he's basically at 90degrees to him. Bale just has that pace to make the half yard of space from a standing start, so unless the defender just waves him past down the line (although in this case it would be into the penalty area) he'll be dangerous.
Me llamo Real Madrid. Me gusta Bale.
bale although he is not bad with his right foot only uses his left foot, its extremely dumb to leave him his left foot open but it just shows how good Bale is to get that foot open
Götze not playing in the final
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Götze not playing in the final

Already heard some conspiration_barca-fanboy_theories how Bayern paid Borussia/Gotze himself not to play
All German affairs these Champions Leagues stuff on the big pitch - VfL Wolfsburg won against Olympique Lyonnais in the women's final, with Wolfsburg winning the tripple...

Also I'm hearing all over the place Neymar is now a Barça player because of 28 million euros. Is it true? I really hope they know what they're doing...
Quote from de Souza :

Also I'm hearing all over the place Neymar is now a Barça player because of 28 million euros. Is it true? I really hope they know what they're doing...

Im not so sure about that.

Real is still in game.
MIA SAN MIA

Goddamn Robben..
Keep crying barca pissy fanboys
Quote from Rappa Z :If only Gotze got in the picture as well.

why should he ?
he is dortmund player atm
So it's official, Neymar to Barca..
Quote from Boris Lozac :So it's official, Neymar to Barca..

thats gonna be biggest fail ever!

I got a lot of arguments and atm i will not share it with you guys
Grats Bayern.
The worst thing is that Robben scored the winning goal, I so wanted him to look like an idiot after the game because of not scoring from the line but now he's a hero Anyway, grats to Bayern because they deserved it after kicking Barcelona's ass like that.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG