The online racing simulator
I am dissapoint. It seems the mood on Twitter is that Mancini unfairly got sacked.. what?? The man is such a scam, he only needed 500 milion more and he would win everything, promise..
Meh. Neymar is a good player, but not nearly as good as he thinks. He is a very talented diver, though.

Seriously now, if even the Brazilian press is annoyed by that, I wonder how would it be if he played the German or English leagues. I guess it would be interesting to watch. Maybe he even "man up", would be great for our national team.

From what I see/hear, he doesn't seem too eager to leave, anyway.

I also think Mancini had to leave.
Quote from de Souza :Meh. Neymar is a good player, but not nearly as good as he thinks. He is a very talented diver, though.

Seriously now, if even the Brazilian press is annoyed by that, I wonder how would it be if he played the German or English leagues. I guess it would be interesting to watch. Maybe he even "man up", would be great for our national team.

From what I see/hear, he doesn't seem too eager to leave, anyway.

I also think Mancini had to leave.

that

thats the thing how i looking on it ...
with that great technik what he got, and he will improve more thats for sure,this leagues can make him like a f machine < take look drogba back in early days (and still)
Ramsey scored, place your bets on celebrity deaths gentlemen.
I'm not persuaded that Neymar is as great as he is made out to be, either.

Let's first see him play against top European defenders.
Quote from TexasLTU :Ramsey scored, place your bets on celebrity deaths gentlemen.

Piers Morgan please.

More importantly, Wigan are officially relegated now.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm not persuaded that Neymar is as great as he is made out to be, either.

Let's first see him play against top European defenders.

He was in Brazil's U21 squad for Olympics, and they didn't do too well iirc
Thomas Schaaf today left Werder Bremen after 14 years of being their coach.

This is a sad day.
Quote from zeugnimod :Thomas Schaaf today left Werder Bremen after 14 years of being their coach.

This is a sad day.

yeah... after how the second half of the season developed, I think Klaus Allofs knew what was happening and left the sinking ship... Well 'left', I mean Werder is on the Volkswagen support bill and he is now manager of the Volkswagen owned club (VfL Wolfsburg). At least they don't get relegated, but Kölner Haie/Cologne Sharks (ice hockey team) manager Thomas Eichin will have a though job when he switches completely over to Werder with the new season.
I just hope that they don't get Matthäus or Effenberg now.
Nice job by torres. Lusao tried to trip him with his hand also...
Hopefully Benfica will score from this one to still make it a game
EDIT: YES!
Bs, torres got fouled ref is blind.
Benfica taking the piss now, dont think I've seen a clean tackle this half from them.
Most useless job inside the box from Benfica that I've never seen
Lol
Lucky
Good thing that Chelsea won, Benfica hardly stood a chance at the end
Luckers indeed, but Benfica threw away so many opportunities... they were given lesson from productivity.

Petr Čech \o/
By the way? Is it just German journalists who "celebrate" that Chelsea is now simutanious champion of both European club competitions? At most they now have both original trophies, if they haven't given the Champions League one back to the UEFA already.
Quote from Stig209 :Good thing that Chelsea won, Benfica hardly stood a chance at the end

Lusao is a cheating dousche
chelsea pls, cant believe that shit

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG