The online racing simulator

Explain?
Quote from Rappa Z :Explain?

He just got penetrated from a Cricket Rifle at about 300yrds and he's enjoying it.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Be's running the clock down

Wrong. If you don't know don't post.

He was fouled by Rafael and rolled around as if he was severely injured, as you can see he is laughing on the ground about it. Rafael was given a straight red for it.

Although a Chelsea fan myself, I'm pretty appalled at some of our players this year, kicking a ball boy, laughing at pretending to be fouled, body checking a 18 year old despite being 4 - 0 ahead in a FA cup tie. Hopefully José can come back and fix it!
I don't understand the butthurt, most of the players dive blatantly and now such a huge fuss about it... Others just don't have the courage to laugh at the fan's faces like that.
Quote from vipex123 :Wrong. If you don't know don't post.

He was fouled by Rafael and rolled around as if he was severely injured, as you can see he is laughing on the ground about it. Rafael was given a straight red for it.

Although a Chelsea fan myself, I'm pretty appalled at some of our players this year, kicking a ball boy, laughing at pretending to be fouled, body checking a 18 year old despite being 4 - 0 ahead in a FA cup tie. Hopefully José can come back and fix it!

He obviously thought it funny enough to laugh. Must not have hurt himself too bad. Hence my theory of him wasting time. That being said I also have a very cynical view of Chelsea as a team.
Laughed because used 2 times his elbows on Rafa and the one sawing the red card was Rafa
I'm a Utd fan but it was a clear red. Unlike Nani's... (anyone see that Sergio Ramos did that like twice in the champion league and not even a yellow?)
Fergie's gone
Not entirely unsurprising. Moyes in it seems.
Quote from CSF :Not entirely unsurprising. Moyes in it seems.

Not surprising, but apparent choice of successor is however. And that's coming from an Everton fan. It's not that I don't rate Moyes as I think he's done the best he can with the transfer and wage pot available to him (although a bit more acceptance to wheel and deal might have generated more transfer cash), but Man Utd can pick any manager they like.
I don't think United can pick any manager they like. In an ideal world I think they'd go for Klopp, but Klopp is likely to stick about and try and re-build for at least one more season. It's sometimes easy to forget what a mess Everton were when Moyes went there. It will be tough for them to replace him.
Moyes is another long-term option. Him and Fergie are good pals, so Fergie will no doubt have hand picked him, and will no doubt stay on as some sort of director of football to babysit him for a year or 2.

Bit of a shock though to read that this morning, I just kinda expected him to be immortal. As much as I dislike Man U and the way they do things, Ferguson is the absolute daddy and no manager comes close to him.
Quote from CSF :I don't think United can pick any manager they like. In an ideal world I think they'd go for Klopp, but Klopp is likely to stick about and try and re-build for at least one more season. It's sometimes easy to forget what a mess Everton were when Moyes went there. It will be tough for them to replace him.

All too painful remembering what state we were in when Moyes turned up! It's just that improving a crisis club to being one punching above their weight in the top 6, improving players whose careers have stalled (Pienaar, Arteta) or picking potential from the lower leagues (Cahill, Jagielka) isn't the skill set required at Man Utd.

I hope he doesn't go, but he would leave not owing Everton a thing.
Bring Mourinho in and heck why not throw billions at Real for Ronaldo
Quote from Storm_Cloud :All too painful remembering what state we were in when Moyes turned up! It's just that improving a crisis club to being one punching above their weight in the top 6, improving players whose careers have stalled (Pienaar, Arteta) or picking potential from the lower leagues (Cahill, Jagielka) isn't the skill set required at Man Utd.

I hope he doesn't go, but he would leave not owing Everton a thing.

It isn't, but how do you know he can't do it at a higher level? I suspect he can, but it will be interesting to see. Wouldn't expect a pathetic capitulation like Liverpool with Souness though.
I think he could do the job, no question, but it would still be a risk. Man Utd don't need to take risks - they can take someone who is proven.

If it's true, maybe Fergie sees him as someone he can mentor into the job and mould?

As for Souness - a class 1 loon, no question, but didn't Dalglish leave him a declining squad?
Moyes is only at the top of the list for Fergie's own reasons. He might do well, or he'll do OK and won't last 12 months. End of an era anyway.
You certainly wouldn't want to be the person to follow Fergie; you would want to be the person to follow the person who followed Fergie.
Hopefully Wenger goes this year too.
Be careful what you wish for! It's only really been the last two years that Arsenal have struggled and both years Wenger has lost some of his (/our, Arsenal fan here) best players.

Who are you going to replace him with? I can't see anyone doing much better given the limited resources of the last few years.

Changing managers doesn't seem to help things very often, especially when you already have a proven one.
Moyes in.

Big fan of what he's done at Everton. Would love to see him step it up

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG