The online racing simulator
Well, it's normal when a defeat happens in such an ugly way. If your heart is in the sport then you're gonna feel like shit just like the team will.
Well the ref was pretty bad/weird, from what i've seen in the vid. Some yellows were justified, some were not and the penalty just wasn't. That red guy surely gave Ireland some advantage, bud honestly, almost nobody, apart from estonians itself probably, didn't expect Estonia to qualify.
Estonians are actually quite lucky that they were in the play-offs due to the incident against Northern Ireland which if you look at, was really weird. And, if they wouldnt have scored that goal, they wouldnt have progressed.

Video of the incident.
Quote from Emyn :By the way, this year Man C will win English Premier League

I hope so!

They can also achieve great things in Champions League this season. Closest to Barcelona together with Bayern and Real.

And yea i feel sorry for Estonia. Feels bad getting ****ed by refs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCVqs7_UbTM
Quote from sjava :Estonians are actually quite lucky that they were in the play-offs due to the incident against Northern Ireland which if you look at, was really weird. And, if they wouldnt have scored that goal, they wouldnt have progressed.

Video of the incident.

We won Northern ireland 4-1(the one was our own goal, so we shot 5 goals actually ) and 2-1,
"The line referee lifted his flag for offside, the other referee said play on becouse he saw that the kick was actually made by an Irish player which makes it NOT offside"
Lol... the odds of Estonia qualifing are now 250 to 1. I put 2€ on it. I'm going to be rich...
1:1

As i heard...i woke up just to find out that ive bloody missed the game!
Hopefully this group comes out for Euro 2012 - Spain, Italy, Greece and Ireland... group of Debt!
Quote from CSF :Hopefully this group comes out for Euro 2012 - Spain, Italy, Greece and Ireland... group of Debt!

:biggrinfl
Amazing, chelsea loose again...
My beloved Van Persie is on fire! Just hope he doesn't get hurt because Arsenal will be absolutely screwed.
I was very shocked when I found out about that, terrible news.

R.I.P
R.I.P Gary

on the other hand, Liverpool FC.

End of thread.
Why always me?
Euro 2012 draw.

GROUP A: Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Russia,

GROUP B: Netherlands, Denmark, Portugal, Germany.

GROUP C: Spain, Republic of Ireland, Croatia, Italy.

GROUP D: Ukraine, France, Sweden, England
Quote from sjava :Euro 2012 draw.

GROUP A: Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Russia,

GROUP B: Netherlands, Denmark, Portugal, Germany.

GROUP C: Spain, Republic of Ireland, Croatia, Italy.

GROUP D: Ukraine, France, Sweden, England

Huh, group B: Netherlands, Portugal and Germany. Will be exciting moments @ Euro 2012..
That's a belter of a group, though it's got to be the Dutch and the Germans that qualify, surely. England looked ****ed aswell, France should pump them and Sweden might.
Group C so close to group of debt
Finland top of the group, fo sho.
I bet he was trying to perform scissor kick.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG