The online racing simulator
Group A looks killer to me. I actually think City will finish ahead of Bayern there. United - Benfica and Barca - Milan interesting too.
Quote from thisnameistaken :No real killer group, or at least no English teams in it (Real's group looks pretty tough). Man City got off lightly. Arsenal had better win their group or there will be more red faces at the Emirates...

Dortmund will be a tough nut to crack IMO, especially in the current state that the team is.
Quote from thisnameistaken :No real killer group, or at least no English teams in it (Real's group looks pretty tough). Man City got off lightly. Arsenal had better win their group or there will be more red faces at the Emirates...

Man City got off lightly? You mean, alot less lightly than Man United of course..... Benfica, Basel and some turkish nobodies.. nice.
Quote from thisnameistaken : Man City got off lightly.

Just what part of Bayern Munich, Napoli, and Villareal looks easy? That's a pretty high level group.

EDIT: bold prediction: Arsenal don't make it through. As much as that pains me.
Do Arsenal want to play up in Scotland...they may just be able to win a trophey up here.
Dear oh dear...
Man Utd 8 (Eight) - 2 Arsenal

Wow, that game had everything. Another red card for Arsenal thrown into the mix, I feel for the keeper who could do nothing about the goals.
Yup, Sczesny actually played pretty well, poor man.
Manchester 13 - 3 North London.
Damn that was entertaining
Damnit Arsenal :/.
Epic game from estonia, scored 5 goals playing with Northern Ireland
Quote from Dmt :Epic game from estonia, scored 5 goals playing with Northern Ireland

Including owngoal?
Scotland beat Lithuania

So if Arsenal can't beat Blackburn, and can only just beat Swansea... can they get into the top 4?
Koscielny sure does love scoring own goals...

Tottenham 3-0 Liverpool

ITS GOING TO BE THEIR YEAR!!!!11!!!11
So many mixed feeling when Arsenal plays. I want them to win, but know that they will **** it up.

Feel bad for the forwards (all 15 of them thanks to Wenger) because they aren't all that bad but the defense is so unbelievably horrid it leaves me speechless.
After Torres' miss I've decided I'm worth £50M too.

EDIT: Oh and also because of Berbatov's miss :P But we knew he was crap anyway

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG