The online racing simulator
What was Terry thinking of? He really is a prize ****wit. Cant stand the bloke.

Great finish from Ramirez it has to be said.

Hope Barca stuff them in the second half

Edit: Yeah, what has the ref done Boris? Had a fine game so far...
Yeah don't see how the ref is an idiot. At first I was a bit sceptical as well as from one angle it looked like he just brushed up to him, but another angle showed that he literally just kneed him. Extremely dumb from Terry...
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :How is the ref an idiot, surely not for sending off Terry??????

They only showed that once so i can't judge properly, but could've been a yellow surelly.. just for the match's sake..

Edit: ok, just "Terry you idiot"
Quote from Boris Lozac :They only showed that once so i can't judge properly, but could've been a yellow surelly.. just for the match's sake..

Yes, lets make it just a yellow and allow violent conduct just so the teams can be level......

....seriously do you understand anything about the laws of the game?
It MAYBE could have been a yellow but how could Terry be so stupid? Risk sending off in a completely harmless situation. He's the team captain with lots of experience but acted like a dumb schoolboy.
Quote from Kalev EST :It MAYBE could have been a yellow but

No, it couldn't. Violent conduct is violent conduct. Red every time.
Haha. So much for the best player... Good riddance. Undeserved penalty.
Anyone else here JT version of the red card, he didn't mean to knee him in the arse, it was only because the player stopped running........WHAT THE F***
They don't show replays often this game. Looked like a dive (from that one and only replay they showed) from Fabregas so it's good that Messi missed.
To be honest, that Referee seems hell bent on punishing Chelsea for everything, but this is of course the bitter view of a Chelsea fan.
Quote from vipex123 :To be honest, that Referee seems hell bent on punishing Chelsea for everything, but this is of course the bitter view of a Chelsea fan.

Refs being pretty fair tbh, penalty was a bit soft but it was given on advice of the 2 officials who had a better view so you can't put that at his door. Also Drogba should have known better than to dive in like that....or at least realised it was his box and not his opponents before diving like that
Quote from Kalev EST :No doubt but he should know better than to screw over his team like that.

Considering this is a guy who wouldn't think twice over screwing his teammates missus....I'm pretty sure he couldn't care less.
Quote from DevilDare :Cant help but assume you really dislike Chelsea.

No it's mostly John Terry I don't like. I am ambivalent towards Chelsea.

Oh I don't like Ashley Cole much either but who does?
It's Nando! Open the goal!

Also you see how Barcelona has no alternative for sealed defense. Chelsea shows how it can be done, even if it's not football at all.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

.....yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's NANDO!
Holy shit. No f***ing way
Torres!
Holy shit.

Great game! I normally dislike Chelsea but they deserved it tonight. Not pretty but tactically very well played (except for one player ). Too bad Ramires and Meireles will miss the final, I think they played very well today.
Gutted. I despise Chelsea with a passion.

Gotta give them full credit for that though. Grats to all you Blues fans.
Yep Ramires is one of the best from Chelsea and he won't be playing the final... Shame... Can't believe Torres actually scored.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG