The online racing simulator
Hope Bayern win against Real tomorrow - dont feel like supporting Chelsea in the finals as well.

Actually Real wouldnt be too bad either..
I'm for Bayern aswell, hopefully less diving and more football in the finals.

Tough luck for Barca, but i'm so glad they won't be playing for the cup. It's like seeing Vettel win, seeing his finger and hearing his poor-enthusiasm yelling on radio, over and over again. It gets annoying over the time, no matter how good he really is.
Chelsea didn't so much as park the bus, but parked the entire TFL Network in there. They have a lot to thank Cech for over the 2 games, he made a number of top class saves and kept them in the game.

However Chelsea will be missing a number of players after picking up some needless yellow cards, Terry's red and along with some injuries will be having some selection problems for the final.
I guess Messi is human afterall.

For Chelsea
holy sh*t
Bye bye Real you dirty diving bastards. Special thanks to Neuer for making Cristiano Ronaldo look like a chump.
That game was worth watching...

Vain
Quote from Vain :That game was worth watching...

Vain

Seconded.

Thank you Real for digging your own grave. Neuer is second best goalie after Čech.
What a game!

That has to be one the bizzarest penalty series ever. 9 penalties taken and only 4 goals with stars/superstars Ronaldo, Kaka, Ramos and Lahm missing.
That was epic. Really good semi-final games. Cant wait for Munich.
Ah, wanted to see Real-Chelsea at the finals, now with Chelsea all the way..
Quote from Kid222 :Neuer is second best goalie after Čech.

Casillas is better than them both.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Yes, lets make it just a yellow and allow violent conduct just so the teams can be level......

It's hardly violent conduct, you can see in this slow-mo gif, the kinetic energy in the knee seemed to increase when it transfered to the Barca player.

TL;DR Barca player moved faster than the knee suggesting an evident dive.
But what was his knee doing that high anyway? You don't do those things on a semi-final, there was no need for it and Terry put himself in that stupid circumstance himself and let him and his team mates down.
Quote from vipex123 :But what was his knee doing that high anyway? You don't do those things on a semi-final, there was no need for it and Terry put himself in that stupid circumstance himself and let him and his team mates down.

He's English. If the game's not going too badly it's the responsibility of senior English players to endeavour to completely **** it up before the end of the first half.
Quote from vipex123 :But what was his knee doing that high anyway? You don't do those things on a semi-final, there was no need for it and Terry put himself in that stupid circumstance himself and let him and his team mates down.

Would you get into a fight in the pub for doing what Terry did? No, so how it's deemed as 'violent' I'll never know. It's unsportsmanlike conduct sure, but not violent.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's hardly violent conduct, you can see in this slow-mo gif, the kinetic energy in the knee seemed to increase when it transfered to the Barca player.

Well what would you call deliberately hitting another opponent, off the ball and for no apparent reason other than trying to injure another player?

Under the laws of the game....that's violent conduct.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's hardly violent conduct, you can see in this slow-mo gif, the kinetic energy in the knee seemed to increase when it transfered to the Barca player.

Are you saying that John Terry can bend the laws of physics? There's a reason why you are on my ignore list...
Quote from boothy :Are you saying that John Terry can bend the laws of physics? There's a reason why you are on my ignore list...

No, I'm saying it's a clear dive. If you impact something with force does it then spoon off into the distance more than physics allow? No, the reactive force is equal to the force applied. It's clear the Barce player felt something in his lower back and then threw himself forward and backwards.

In physics kinetic energy can be transferred from object to object but during this process is actually a decrease in the original kinetic energy. Surely you know and understand this? It's primary school shit.
Quote from BlueFlame :Would you get into a fight in the pub for doing what Terry did? No, so how it's deemed as 'violent' I'll never know. It's unsportsmanlike conduct sure, but not violent.

No but I would ask why the person had kneed me in the back. It was a obvious dive but Terry should have known better.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG