The online racing simulator
It's crap and i hate it :P
Arsenal drew with Liverpool..... again.....
#128 - CSF
Quote from Billeh :Big game this week for my team Aberdeen we really have to beat Hearts this weekend and make the most of the next lot of fixtures we have all the the other top 6 clubs at home. Good results against them could see us fighting for third and right there for europe next year .

Cant w8 for this weekends game though will be making the trip into Aberdeen with my m8 for his birthday . Just hope Aluko gets a start and scores

I would be surprised if Orange man didn't keep the same team, it's actually gelling nicely now. Even Darren Mackie scored.
Quote from CSF :I would be surprised if Orange man didn't keep the same team, it's actually gelling nicely now. Even Darren Mackie scored.

I know what your saying about the mahogony man himself likes to do his tactics and positions with a tombola i think . Couple of cracking goals last weekend though Mulgrew knows how to take a freekick
I must admit, it does seem more of a fantasy than a comedy.
Quote from J@tko :http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7802865.stm

I loled

Not sure if it's the fastest sending off though....I mind hearing a story about a player playing in the lower leagues in England (below Conference level) who got sent off with a second of the game gone.

The ref blew the whistle for the kick-off, and the player apparently said

"F**k me, that was loud".......he received his marching order just after that.
ROFL! :dopey:
In the world's greatest club competition:

Team who were once amazing but now rubbish (Notts. Forest) 3-0 Richest Team in the world (Man City)
Chelsea 1-1 Southend (Town in Essex :P)
Forest Green 3-4 Derby (No, I havn't a clue where Forest Green is either!)
West Brom 1-1 Peterborough (C'mon the Posh!)
And it's Gills v Villa tomorrow ...

LIVE ON ITV1 ! 1:30pm Kick off
Which league's playing Southend? Chelsea at home and just draw. Man, were they playing with reserve or what... The Blues ftw!
Quote from Mysho :Which league's playing Southend? Chelsea at home and just draw. Man, were they playing with reserve or what... The Blues ftw!

Southend are in League 1 (3rd Tier)
Hm, so not so big surprise then, thought they are like 2nd or 3rd league. Hope for a happy end for cfc when playing on Southend's stadium...
Quote from Mysho :Hm, so not so big surprise then, thought they are like 2nd or 3rd league. Hope for a happy end for cfc when playing on Southend's stadium...

Quote from J@tko :Southend are in League 1 (3rd Tier)

Because Coca-Cola are gay, League 1 is the 3rd League:

Premiership
Championship
League 1
League 2
Blue Square Premier
Blue Square North - Blue Square South
...... (Erm...?)
Quote from J@tko :Because Coca-Cola are gay, League 1 is the 3rd League:

Premiership
Championship
League 1
League 2
Blue Square Premier
Blue Square North - Blue Square South
...... (Erm...?)

Ah, my bad, sry. I am just watching Premier league from time to time, I've actually never known these lower leagues. All because this country has something crappy which is called "football league" where they are trying to play football but in most cases its fail.
****ing shocking result for Aberdeen today!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Gills4life :And it's Gills v Villa tomorrow ...

LIVE ON ITV1 ! 1:30pm Kick off

Not if you're in chuffining Scotland it aint (unless you have Sky/Cable). Seriously WTF is with that. Ok the FA cup is an English competition but it's a world renowned competition that is followed just as much in Scotland as it is down in England.

Anyway County's game was called off due to the fact that the over the last week it's never been above -2 in the night...in fact a couple of nights ago it was -9 !!!!

Frozen pitch apparently
Aw no. That's bad news Mackie. Now you won't get to see the amazing, incredible, fantastic, fabulous, legendary Gillingham FC.
Quote from Gills4life :Aw no. That's bad news Mackie. Now you won't get to see the amazing, incredible, fantastic, fabulous, legendary Gillingham FC.

I'll just imagine a lesser talented version of Ross County then......

......I'll imagine you play like the Caley
In a nutshell!
i hate football

btw, Uruguay was the first world football champion, and the first championship was held here
Quote from [plidex] mateo :i hate football

btw, uruguay was the first world football champion, and the first championship was held here :d

gtfo

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG