The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :He isn't confident, he just sees things in slow motion, like a Pigeon, he's a Pigeon that can kick a ball, nothing special.

He does have crazy pigeon skillz.

Andy Townsend reminded me why I think he's an unbearable cockney idiot when he said Messia couldn't be considered the best player of all time until he'd had success with Argentina. To paraphrase Montoya: What a ****ing idiot.
Quote from BlueFlame :No, he just knows his strengths and other weaknesses, he doesn't walk around thinking he's god like Frank Lampard.

actually..
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Andy Townsend reminded me why I think he's an unbearable cockney idiot when he said Messia couldn't be considered the best player of all time until he'd had success with Argentina. To paraphrase Montoya: What a ****ing idiot.

Football is a team game and the rest of the Argentinian squad just isn't that good. In the last World Cup they didn't stand a chance because they had a mascot instead of a coach.
Quote from thisnameistaken :

He puts me in such a rage that I often have the volume muted and have the radio on if possible. His analysis of a goal is often so formulaic it can be simply boiled down to it always being the keepers fault. Put me in a room with Townsend, Gary Neville, Adrian Chiles with a gun and 2 bullets....I would shot Chiles twice then proceed to beat the living daylights out of Townsend with the handle of the gun.
Who needs context to post that Willy Wonka meme?

Hilarious, I guess.
Quote from thisnameistaken :He does have crazy pigeon skillz.

He makes a decent point but I agree he's an unbearable cockney idiot for sure.
That Man U - Bilbao game was pretty awesome.

City title collapse in 3...2...1
Someone has to make a gif of Di Mateo 'hugging' Torres
Torres. that is all
I've noticed a few times that for some reason watching and loving Barca play football is controversial. Why? They play the best football on the planet and it's absolutely brilliant to watch the best football players and team in the world show people how to play football. Why is this a problem?
I don't know, for me personally, they are too good, yes that's possible, to the point of being annoying, it's like there's 10 Messi's on the field, everyone is flawless

edit: yeah and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded (disregard the 'training' part, it's probably fake)
Probably fake? It was an advert for something in the UK a couple of years ago.
I know it's something like that, that's why i said nevermind that part..
So it looks like my team is going to make it into the SPL as we are currently 15 points clear with 8 games to go (although that could go to 12 points if Dundee win their game in hand tonight) but last Sat County played Falkirk and County got an early penalty and scored.....this is how one Falkirk fan reacted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOPZJ24MuNo

Apparently he did not realise Falkirk where in white that day.
Please tell me he got carded.
Haters gon hate
Quote from Rappa Z :Please tell me he got carded.

Yep he even got into the face of the ref for booking him believing it to be part of the FA's conspiracy against them.

Learned all that from Gerrard and Suarez.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :[Caroll being an arse]

Funny thing is that Ben Arfa did the exact same thing 5 minutes earlier and nobody gave a damn...

Not trying to defend anyone here, just want what's fair.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG