The online racing simulator
his link says:
This video has been removed by the user.

Mine doesn't.
Arsenal's victory wasn't absurd, it just showed great team spirit, and what effect that experienced players like Rosicky, RVP and Sagna can do to a team. I know Rosicky hasn't exactly been consistent, but he played brilliantly - he was the only one really playing for Arsenal in the first half :|.
On the other hand, Chelsea won for the first time this month.
Quote from Mysho :his link says:
This video has been removed by the user.

Mine doesn't.

Oh lol my bad
So AVB's gone. So much for Abramovich paying £14M for him to "build for the future"......
Damnit, was enjoying their results too.
A new manager every month now..
Quote from J@tko :So AVB's gone. So much for Abramovich paying £14M for him to "build for the future"......

More than that - it cost them around £15M to sack Ancelotti, so AVB cost them £30M total. And it will have cost them at least another £15M to sack AVB now, probably more.
Quote from mythdat :More than that - it cost them around £15M to sack Ancelotti, so AVB cost them £30M total. And it will have cost them at least another £15M to sack AVB now, probably more.

Ahhh indeed! :P

Can't believe that Arsenal may just pull this one together.
Holy crap!
Bah, maybe Wenger will put the decent bench on next time!

Also the ref was a bit of a goof going both ways.
RVP blew it this time..
Ref was shocking, but still, we restored our pride.
Yes, Apoel! A real nail-biter of a game. Happy for the little guys. And Messi - 5 goals in the CL 1/8 final. Amazing.
Messi is just bizarre, I've never seen a striker with so much confidence.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Messi is just bizarre, I've never seen a striker with so much confidence.

because he know he is good
Quote from Franky.S :because he know he is good

No, he just knows his strengths and other weaknesses, he doesn't walk around thinking he's god like Frank Lampard.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Messi is just bizarre, I've never seen a striker with so much confidence.

He isn't confident, he just sees things in slow motion, like a Pigeon, he's a Pigeon that can kick a ball, nothing special.
He's quick and has a hell of a chip shot.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG