The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :On the plus side by 2016 neymar will be better than 99% of the other players in the world.

Good skills and dribbling != great player
Especially not in Europe
Either Azpicueta or Terry. Can't see it being anyone else :P
Allez PSG
Quote from TexasLTU :Allez PSG

I can't choose between Barca or PSG personally. Like them both. It's a shame one has to lose. We will see
I would like to see both of them out in this round but really hope that PSG would go on from this round from those two
Barca, their kit designer should be shot, they always had the most iritating and stupid designs, first that cyan kit, now this yellow-orange gradient from Word.

new ones ain't any better
Quote from Boris Lozac :now this yellow-orange gradient from Word.

I like those actually. Loved when the English rugby union national team wore that tequilla sunrise design for their away jerseys.
I don't think the current ones are half bad except for the fact the the gradient does look exactly like it came from Word.
Barcelona away kit is: HOT HOT HOT! Said in your most Spanish stereotype accent.

I'm glad that PSG managed to make a game of it, even though their first should not have counted. Still, it's a seriously tough task to go to Nou Camp and get the result.
Quote from sinbad :Barcelona away kit is: HOT HOT HOT! Said in your most Spanish stereotype accent.

I'm glad that PSG managed to make a game of it, even though their first should not have counted. Still, it's a seriously tough task to go to Nou Camp and get the result.

They just need to pull Chelsea or Celtic. It should work.
SEMI-FINAL! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Oh sh*t... I'm getting too old for this...
Borrusia are you hacking?
wtf
Dortmund pls
...And my hatred against Dortmund keeps on growing...
Yay someone finally hates them. Go on tell us why!
I miss CL match day ONCE....
Quote from CSF :Yay someone finally hates them. Go on tell us why!

Okay... There's that certain arrogance that I'm not fancy of and that arrogance makes me turn my back to them. As I turn my back against players like Robben and Ibra even when they are top-class players with skills I can't even dream of. Same thing with Dortmund there. They play fantastic football, clearly in top-5 teams in the world, but that small something ruins it all. It's a personal thing and I can't explain it properly. Maybe later with some maturity I can have a change of heart.

But now: Let the flood of facepalms come! I know I desrve them!
I'm torn - No team deserves to be defeated like that, being so close to winning the game that would put them in the half-finals. But again, Málaga beat Porto to the quarter-finals so it sort of serves them right.
Quote from Senninha25 :I'm torn - No team deserves to be defeated like that, being so close to winning the game that would put them in the half-finals. But again, Málaga beat Porto to the quarter-finals so it sort of serves them right.

No team deserves a lead because of an offside goal. Craig Thomson is an awful ref, but he's the "best" Scotland has to offer. Amazingly.
Barca is so hopeless without Messi... They turned into a completely different team when he came on
I really hoped that psg would outrun barca... But at least Bayern played great game against Juve. Im really looking forward to see them at wembley!
Byebye Tottenham, witnessed history in the making in the stadium, what a night!
Bayern - Barcelona

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG