The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :Who are Scotland?

Come come now, you jest. English football would be nothing without the glourious history of Scottish players and more importantly managers. Heck we even have a manager whose Scottish who can take our job, England can't find one good enough for the national team and have to look abroad.......sad sad times.

You do know why Britain is like a thistle BTW. It's lovely at the top but the bottom half is full of pricks
i thought the top half was full of pricks?

EDIT: i stand corrected....
Quote from dadge :i thought the top half was full of pricks?

EDIT: i stand corrected....

Once again SCOTLAND VICTORIOUS

I know it's a small victory but I'm taking it. We have precious little at the moment.
Never heard of it.
I love how the Scots are desperate to stir up a rivalry but no other country cares about them enough.
Funny that, the English usually get all worked about the Scottish not supporting them and rather cheering on their opponents.
Funny how both England AND Scotland suck and that neither will give up the game.
Quote from BlueFlame :Funny how both England AND Scotland suck and that neither will give up the game.

Could say the same about Liverpool
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Can say the same about Liverpool

thought i'd fix that for you 19 years to finish 2nd. i would love to be able to support a mid pack team and still feel pride. fortunately for me, the team i support have been winning for years. and the best bit is that they look like they'll be doing it for a long time still.
Man.... AC Milan got their arses handed to them.

4:0 to Man U. 7:2 on agg.
Quote from Kalev EST :I was torn whether to post it ... e hilarious video thread.

First of all, thats brilliant.

However the main reason for posting is that this Sat sees Ross County travel down to the little village of Edinburgh to take on the local team Hibs in the 1/4 finals of the Scottish Cup. This is the furthest stage County have ever got in the cup, and travel with 1,600 fans roaring them on. Tomorrow at 8:00am, 11 FULL buses leave the sleepy town of Dingwall and travel in numbers. Home made banners have been made, beach balls have been bought and silly string is at the ready....Win/lose or draw the Staggies will party and turn Edinburgh into a party zone, I'm taking the camera so hope to post pics (slightly at a drunken angle) of the game to capture the atmosphere.

One thing is for sure though, Sundays is going to be the worst hangover since my 18th.

Theres also the small mater of the Scotland/England rugby game, but we'll gloss over that.
Im gonna just slot right in here and go change the sport that we're talking about but on the Scotland are victorious and England suck note, Its Scotland vs England in the 6 nations at 4:30 on BBC1, so we will soon see who is superior.
Still can't work out who this Scotland is. Is it a pub team or what?
Hibs 2 - 2 Ross County

What a game, could post forever but just leave it with that we should have won and be currently in the Semi-final draw but thats football. The fans were great and sung for over 2 hours. My voice is still not back to normal. Will post the goals as soon as I get them up/ find them on Youtube, till then here is the preview ... for Sky's Soccer Saturday. A must view if only for Jeff Stellings bit at the end which had me laughing so hard.....I think I bust a rib!
Quote from 91mason91 :Its Scotland vs England in the 6 nations at 4:30 on BBC1, so we will soon see who is superior.

Well that was a draw so let's decide it with football.

See you at the world cup. Oh no wait...
Yes! Good thinking, the World Cup. That'll help us to decide who is be... nevermind
it would be ironic if france won it. considering an offside freekick and 2 hand balls got them through.
World Cup is overrated anyway.
Quote from Kalev EST :Yep, Scottish 3rd division (or smth) is where the good stuff is.

3rd DIVISION..................SCREW YOU :chair:

Scottish 1st division, get it right.
I wouldn't mind a Rovers vs County semi at Hampden
Quote from boothy :I wouldn't mind a Rovers vs County semi at Hampden

Draw was made this morning. You got Rangers/Dundee Utd, and if we beat Hibs in the replay (big IF) then we get Celtic.

Unfortunately because the Ranger/Dundee Utd game ended in a draw Sky have chosen to show the Dundee Utd v Rangers game rather than the Highlands finest. Pity as the £80,000 odd we would have got from TV revenue would have been nice.
Quote from boothy :I wouldn't mind a Rovers vs County semi at Hampden

I was rock hard last time I visited Hampden.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG