Quote from BlueFlame :Yea that makes piss all sense to compare one team with another.

Anyone who saw Rafa's Liverpool knows its the usual nonsense from Liverpoolites.
Quote from Fastwalker :My boss is a massive Barca fan.
Tomorrow shall be a good day!

Or one of the worst days ever.

I was hoping that Barca would fail with Bayern, but i never though i would pity them in the end. It was beautiful sight though.
no messi no barca
Quote from CSF :Anyone who saw Rafa's Liverpool knows its the usual nonsense from Liverpoolites.

Benitez was and still is a good manager. So I don't agree with that statement in the slightest.
Quote from BlueFlame :Benitez was and still is a good manager. So I don't agree with that statement in the slightest.

That doesn't change the fact that this Bayern side is nothing like the 2008 Liverpool side.

And I'd suggest that Rafa pre- 2009 was a pretty good manager, but since then he has been a walking disaster at Liverpool, Inter and now Chelsea. He could do with a rebuilding job with stability at some club to see if he can still cut it, though I have a suspicion he's going to find it hard to find anything like that again. He's actually not really helped by the weird infatuation Liverpool fans have with the man who started their current re-decline.

FCB ÜBER ALLES!

btw. benitez sux at all.
Quote from TFalke55 :The one and only Bayern song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlOiLMN_guA (translation as text in the video)

For u my friend

es war 2 jahre ruhig doch jetzt sind wir wieder da
und das als schnellster meister den es in der bundesliga gab
gut besser bayern und bald geht es auf nach dortmund
die schale nehm wa mit und ich schenke euch diesen ohrwurm
denn mehr ist wohl nicht drin achja champions league
doch die könnt ihr nicht gewinn weil nur ein champion siegt
und der trägt rot-gold weiss orange und schwarz
die bayern ohne titel wär sinnlos wie joko ohne klaas
wir sind oben und ihr kriegt uns nicht mehr weg, die krone
gehört den roten bayern münchens fussballfest
dreht die box voll auf, lasst uns singen
wir alle sind heut olli und schrein laut DA IST DAS DING
9 buden gegen hamburg wirklich klasse
doch das schönste tor macht basti in frankfurt mit seiner hacke
so war der titel in der tasche und wir feiern
den moment als ribery ins megafon sagt super bayern

Quote from TFalke55 :The one and only Bayern song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlOiLMN_guA (translation as text in the video)

Lol my friend keeps playing that one for me (surprise, he's a dortmund-fan too)
Gotta start playing Stern des südens, sch..... BVB etc for him but the best possible final, two best teams in the Europe.
Three of four finalists are German... VfL Wolfsburg kicked Arsenal LFC out to play the women's final at Stamford Bridge against Olympique Lyonnais.

Quote from Stig209 :Lol my friend keeps playing that one for me (surprise, he's a dortmund-fan too)
Gotta start playing Stern des südens, sch..... BVB etc for him but the best possible final, two best teams in the Europe.

The difference is that fans of the 16 other teams in Bundesliga start singing the Bayern song of Toten Hosen...
Quote from TFalke55 :
The difference is that fans of the 16 other teams in Bundesliga start singing the Bayern song of Toten Hosen...

I think S04 fans wont
But i just thought, do they hate dortmund more than bayern? But maybe a german knows better
Quote from Stig209 :But i just thought, do they hate dortmund more than bayern? But maybe a german knows better

A hardcore Schalke fan will just turn off the television. Some of the normal fans might even support us "North Lüdenscheider", like they did in '97: Better to have a champion from their region (the stadiums are seperate by just 33km via roads), they've beaten twice this season, then having the Bayern winning. Bayern stole Schalke the '01 Bundesliga championship in the fourth minute of extra time and Bayern stole Schalke their Goalkeeper a few years back.

Also, the song is sung by Fortuna Düsseldorf fans, so it is pretty neutral. VfL Bochum, SG Wattenscheid and FC St. Pauli fans might be supporting Bayern, the latter two because Bayern secured both clubs as they were nearly bankrupt.
Quote from TFalke55 :A hardcore Schalke fan will just turn off the television. Some of the normal fans might even support us "North Lüdenscheider", like they did in '97: Better to have a champion from their region (the stadiums are seperate by just 33km via roads), they've beaten twice this season, then having the Bayern winning. Bayern stole Schalke the '01 Bundesliga championship in the fourth minute of extra time and Bayern stole Schalke their Goalkeeper a few years back.

Also, the song is sung by Fortuna Düsseldorf fans, so it is pretty neutral. VfL Bochum, SG Wattenscheid and FC St. Pauli fans might be supporting Bayern, the latter two because Bayern secured both clubs as they were nearly bankrupt.

First bold, are u crazy?All so4 fans hate bvb more then bayern ..like 100x times...
btw.read this how big rivals they are (and how much hate is there)
http://translate.google.de/tra ... speru-mozak%2F675314.aspx

second bold
You forget one more team, bvb. Bayern gives them 5M€ back to 2004/5 i think ?

Shame on you(haha )
It was 2m in 2002/3
Quote from undertaker00 :First bold, are u crazy?All so4 fans hate bvb more then bayern ..like 100x times...
btw.read this how big rivals they are (and how much hate is there)
http://translate.google.de/tra ... speru-mozak%2F675314.aspx

second bold
You forget one more team, bvb. Bayern gives them 5M€ back to 2004/5 i think ?

Shame on you(haha )

Well, Draxler was never speculated with Dortmund, I don't know where this comes from. Draxler was brought into connection with Bayern though.

Also I know many Schalke fans myself, most of them would avoid the question, one or two would support Dortmund but noone would say Bayern.
Quote from CSF :It was 2m in 2002/3

About this money... well... it didn't save them... The city of Dortmund and the state of Northrhine-Westphalia would have backed those additional 2m. The politicians saved the club as they didn't want the to World Cup standards upgraded stadium to be empty.

I know quiet some Schalke fans, of course they do not like us, that's why I said only some would support us, but I know no Schalke fan who supports Bayern. Believe me I know how big rivals they are, I've seen some of the destroyed cars on my own, but at the end of the day, It is more of a love-hate thing other than than with Bayern.
So,you saying so4 and bayern are bigger rivals then so4 bvb?
u fking kidding me m8 ?
Quote from undertaker00 :So,you saying so4 and bayern are bigger rivals then so4 bvb?
u fking kidding me m8 ?

What I say is that it is a different rivalry. I also still remember the scenes of Dortmund and Schalke fans celebrating together in '97. Don't forget, not all fans are hardliners.
There's only one football related song worth posting and that's You'll Never Walk Alone, and no I'm not just saying that cos I'm a Liverpool supporter.

@qed it would be like saying the Everton - Liverpool rivalry is stronger than Liverpool - Man U. It just doesn't work like that sometimes.
Quote from BlueFlame :There's only one football related song worth posting and that's You'll Never Walk Alone, and no I'm not just saying that cos I'm a Liverpool supporter.

The only football related song worth listening to is World In Motion.
f0k Splik, Zagreb for da win
You balkans are crazy about supporting a club.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG