The online racing simulator
Off-side goal, Reading might've won it had that not counted IMO.
Quote from shaun463 :Off-side goal, Reading might've won it had that not counted IMO.

Ye, like Reading were putting pressure on chelsea when it was 2-2 ..
Well, he brought on another striker didn't he? Who knows...
Valdes clearly thinks he's Messi
He played the balls before he played the man, not a foul.
Rvp startin over rooney today fp
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :He played the balls before he played the man, not a foul.

It should be as simple as that but not anymore, too many refs giving free-kicks even when he clearly got the ball, just because he caught the player after.

Just realised you said balls and were talking about something else .
Just watched Swansea destroy Westham :P
Same. Also just watching RVP score for Manchester United, feel a bit sick :P.
Have they shown any shots of Rooney's miserable face? I was tempted to watch this game just to see that.
Aston Villa are having a nightmare atm
That gash on Rooney's leg looked painful.
Not the first time Rooney has had a large gash somewhere near his leg.....
RVP scoring that beauty...

I'm thinking Diaby, Chambo (sub probably) and Giroud are going to be important today.
They weren't.

Skrtel, on the other hand...
Skrtel wasn't quite sure that the pitch is clear and was 100% ball would go back to Reina.

Nevertheless L'pool was way over MC today, thats why I'm happy Yet not sure if Brandon Rodgers should trust Sterling so much, 90 minutes its quite a lot for unexperienced 17yo...
Quote from TexasLTU : Yet not sure if Brandon Rodgers should trust Sterling so much, 90 minutes its quite a lot for unexperienced 17yo...

No problem with Sterling getting 90 mins. He was fantastic, is mature beyond his years and is the best thing we've had on the wing for years.

I doubt BR will over use him this season though. I can see him and Assaidi getting rotated a lot (as long as Assaidi settles in ok and plays well)

Very impressed with Joe Allen. Pretty sure he'll prove more than worth of his price tag.

Cant wait to see Sahin playing as well. Our midfield looks so much stronger than this time last year.

Frustrating that Skrtel mad that howler, we clearly deserved the win. Feeling positive about the future though.
Yup, what we saw today was quite good. For once Liverpool tried to play with the ball on the ground, and actually succeeded at that. Here's hope they'll improve on this for the season.
I was wrong -_-. Oh well, atleast we got a point :P.
Sterling and Allen both put in good shifts. I'm surprised Carroll's being overlooked still though, he's got a lot of potential he just needs a system geared towards exploiting it.

Shame for Skrtel his goal was a cracker too.
Still early in the season, but that was the best match so far. Great match to watch. Man city didn't look like they could win it at any stage.
Madeiran pride right there, Ruben Micael just turned that match over for Braga! (I can already foresee an hour worth of Portuguese news coverage just for that tomorrow)

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG