The online racing simulator
Quote from Stiggie :I'm not sure you understand, I'm dutch, the team he scored 2 goals against yesterday.

I wasn't taking jabs at anyone with what I said. I'd bring up the point that you hate him for scoring 2 goals on Netherlands yesterday but I don't want to come across as a prick more than I have already. Orange juice jokes were good yesterday, but now it's time to move on
Quote from Senninha25 :When he doesn't score, everyone slags him off. When he scores (twice), everyone slags him off. I guess you can't please everyone in this world.

Why do you think that is?

He's the biggest wanker in world football. It doesn't matter how talented he is, or whether he scores or not, nothing can prevent him from being a utter prick of a man.
Quote from Stiggie :Anyone noticed ronaldo changed his haircut during half time yesterday, in case anyone still has doubts about his sexual orientation..

I noticed he did that during their first game, maybe he's been doing it in all the games.

I don't know why you've got such a problem with gay people. You should chill out.
Good referee for the Ireland match..
Quote from The Moose :Why do you think that is?

He's the biggest wanker in world football. It doesn't matter how talented he is, or whether he scores or not, nothing can prevent him from being a utter prick of a man.

We're used to Blueflame being a self-righteous man of pharisaic proportions, so it's easy to understand why he detests Nani and Ronaldo at the same he supports a team that has John Terry and Ashley Cole, but yours is a much more mysterious case, given we don't know whether you support a team that rivals the one Ronaldo used to play for.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :We're used to Blueflame being a self-righteous man of pharisaic proportions, so it's easy to understand why he detests Nani and Ronaldo at the same he supports a team that has John Terry and Ashley Cole, but yours is a much more mysterious case, given we don't know whether you support a team that rivals the one Ronaldo used to play for.

I don't support the English national team, I despise them. Nice assumption though.
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't support the English national team, I despise them. Nice assumption though.

Which is a shame, because at least that's better than being a Liverpool supporter (the same Liverpool of Suarez and Carragher) and saying other players need a punch to their faces because they look smug.
Quote from The Moose :Why do you think that is?

How right one can be?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Which is a shame, because at least that's better than being a Liverpool supporter (the same Liverpool of Suarez and Carragher) and saying other players need a punch to their faces because they look smug.

I feel the same way for those guys too.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo : but yours is a much more mysterious case, given we don't know whether you support a team that rivals the one Ronaldo used to play for.

I support Liverpool.

The fact the Ronaldo used to play for Man Utd has nothing to do with anything. I have a lot of respect and admiration for many Man Utd Players.

I despise the man for many reasons, including the fact that he took diving and cheating to a new level when he played here, he's arrogant, petulant and selfish. When playing for Portugal he struts around like his teammates are not worthy of playing alongside him. He's the epitome of everything i hate about the modern day footballer.

Messi on the other hand is also super talented and very rich but still appears to be a very humble man.

Not sure why you're bringing Carragher into this conversation. He's everything Ronaldo isn't. Not smug in the slightest, a real down to earth team man. Not the most talented guy, but always gives 100%.

I bet at half time Carra is listening to his manager and motivating his team mates, unlike Ronaldo who has taken to changing his hairstyle during the break! His vanity know no bounds. I've seen it all now
Carra does have a punch inviting face though...
Breaking News: English FA drop demands to FIFA about using video technology, they now believe that the extra official is the correct way of doing it.
Heh, I suspect they will come out and suggest it's another example that it's needed.
It was offside anyway, so justice was done
ITV commentators really do my head in....heroic defending from John Terry??? He was caught under the high ball, outpaced and then failed to stop it going over the line.

I'm I missing something in this, really can't see where they are coming from on that one.
As Lithuanian commentator said - This is Eastern Europe, and referee will now definately need bodyguards.
Quote from KiRmelius :As Lithuanian commentator said - Referee will now definately need bodyguards.

Can't blame the ref on that one, he cant make that call from where he was so would have to rely on the assistants, and mainly the one on the line who did nothing.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :ITV commentators really do my head in....heroic defending from John Terry??? He was caught under the high ball, outpaced and then failed to stop it going over the line.

I'm I missing something in this, really can't see where they are coming from on that one.

Completely agree. I wouldn't be at all saddened to see Terry get an injury. He's far to slow and gets caught out time and again.

Clive and Andy are the worst commentators on the telly. Cant stand them.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Can't blame the ref on that one, he cant make that call from where he was so would have to rely on the assistants, and mainly the one on the line who did nothing.

Tell that to an angry crowd lol. No one remembered the face of the assistant, but everybody knows the referee. With great power comes great responsibility.
Quote from The Moose :Clive and Andy are the worst commentators on the telly. Cant stand them.

Andy Townsend ruins football coverage for me with his pointless blathering in his irritating voice.

As for Terry and Cole - when they were being flattened by the Swedes I was laughing, and I think at some point I said 'Send them home in boxes'.

This England team are incredibly dull to watch, and Italy are nearly as bad. I don't think I'll bother with the quarter final.
The Linesman was completely useless and the 5th official on the goal line was absolutely useless. Might aswell not bother with a ref anymore.
Was it really in, i honestly thought/saw that maybe just half a ball went in.
Yeah it was clearly over the line. How the official who was standing 2 metres away, straddling the goal line, staring STRAIGHT AT IT didn't notice I've no idea.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG