The online racing simulator
That's what bothers me aswell... having rally cars, but not being able to race them on anything else than tarmac.

However, i have some MS points left, so i'm looking forward to the new DLC aswell.
So will any of you guys be around for some racing tonight?
I'm not sure I'll be available until a bit later though, got some stuff to do for gf's grandparents visiting this weekend. But I should be able to get on for a bit.
I'll be on maybe..the DLC was supposed to be up today
It might still happen - remember it's only lunchtime Stateside
I can't promise i'll make it. A friend will come over and we're probably gonna be bullying around... in Bully (the game)!
Here's my LFS 206. I might scrap it and start again now that I've got the LFS logo sorted because it's a bit boring.
Odd fact of the day - the LFS logo colours swap round. The main logo on the lfs.net site has 'live' in blue and 'speed' in yellow (like the forum), but the little one above where you log in has 'live' in yellow and 'speed' in blue (like the favicon).

The colours look a bit washed out in the pic but it looks fine on my TV. Weird.
Attached images
pug 206.jpg
You have to manually download it from the market place. And it will cost 400 MS Points.

Not sure if i'm going to get this though.
Quote from danowat :New DLC on it's way, apparently this weekend, uncofirmed cars.

1) Ferrari F40 Competizione (LM)
2) 997 911GT2
3) BMW E92 M3
4) BMW 3.0CSL (shark-nose)
5) Audi S5
6) Pug 207 S2000 (another one )

14 cars for 400ms points, I'll probably get it, seeing as I have 400ms points sitting around doing nowt

They're claiming 13 cars now

7) Lambo LM640
8) Maseratti (new one)
9) Lancer Evo 10
10) F50 GT1 (name?)
11) Ferrari F430 Scuderia
12) Maseratti MC12 (another one?)
13) Unknown (French or Hyundai? see attatched)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31926.html
Attached images
French.JPG
1) Ferrari F40 Competizione (LM)
2) 997 911GT2
3) BMW E92 M3
4) BMW 3.0CSL (shark-nose)
5) Audi S5
6) Pug 207 S2000 (another one )
7) Lambo LM640
8) Maseratti Gran Turismo
9) Lancer Evo 10
10) F50 GT1
11) Ferrari F430 Scuderia
12) Maseratti MCC
13) New Audi TT
@dajmin if i send you a car can you put the LFS logo's on it?? then send it back? il let you thrash it?
Quote from kester :@dajmin if i send you a car can you put the LFS logo's on it?? then send it back? il let you thrash it?

Don't see why not I'm even so nice I won't lock it either
Wait, how do you get the LFS Logo's in Forza? Or did you actually create the LFS logo from scratch in the game?
He created it.
Ah, I should have known Dajmin would have created that from scratch. Crazy bastard... I'm jealous of his skinning skills
Yeah, the Jessica Alba one didn't look much like her, but I still appreciated the work that went into it. Some people have mad skills.

I need to post up some shots of my WIP 600-layer Sonic the Hedgehog skin
Quote from Dajmin :Here's my LFS 206. I might scrap it and start again now that I've got the LFS logo sorted because it's a bit boring.
Odd fact of the day - the LFS logo colours swap round. The main logo on the lfs.net site has 'live' in blue and 'speed' in yellow (like the forum), but the little one above where you log in has 'live' in yellow and 'speed' in blue (like the favicon).

The colours look a bit washed out in the pic but it looks fine on my TV. Weird.

could you i send you a car to put the lfs logo on? i'll even send you my beloved audi quattro my gamer tag is Racer XR2 .btw can it be unlocked?
I'm sure I can stick the logo on any car you like. Just send me a message so I know which car is yours. I have hundreds of em kicking around

[Edit:
I just decided I'm going to do the colours again, so those of you who want a logo might have to wait a little longer. I think it'd look better with the colours the way they are in the big logos rather than the smaller ones. Hopefully won't take too long though.]
lol kk i'll send you the beautiful red 1983 red audi quattro, with audi rings cutom made by me saved of course. /me watches ashes to ashes. Add me if u haven't allready and thanks. BTW it is well fun to drive and have u got the dlc with it in?
Yup. The only DLC I didn't get so far is the track. And I might still pick that up.

You might have a problem with the DLC cars though - it wouldn't let me send one of them before. I guess it's to force people to get the content themselves.
What you could do is just send a random car, then turn the logo into a saved group and paste it onto the Quattro yourself
You can't gift DLC cars, unfortunately.

Just got the March car pack, and the BMW CSL is AWESOME
Quote from danowat :
Just got the March car pack, and the BMW CSL is AWESOME

It is! I love that car already!
kk i'm going to go on my 360 now have u sent me a friends request yet?

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG