The online racing simulator
Yeah i'll be on between 5-6pm.

What about tracks? Does everyone have the DLC tracks (and cars for that matter)?
Quote from beefyman666 :I wasn't using different setups for each track. All I did was change the braking balance and pressure, and stiffen the suspension up a bit. I'm not bright enough to get my head around all the other things so I tend not to mess with them.

Providing i'm still not having problems (damn wireless), i'll be up for some more racing tonight. Be good if more people joined in, the AI aren't much fun.

I usually don't mess around a lot either, but I do always set the gear ratios up properly for each track, to make the most of them. Of course then you have to remember to load the right setup before each track, otherwise you're out of luck

As for racing tonight, I don't know if I can make it. Depends a bit on what my girlfriend is up to, as she can't watch the TV when I'm playing and she does usually watch TV in the evenings. I suppose I could try hooking my Xbox up to my 22" monitor but IMO console games need to be played on a TV Then again it might actually look better on my monitor as my TV isn't HD. Hell, it isn't even a flatscreen.
Yeah, I have all the DLC.

My prefered tracks are.....

Tsukuba
Motegi
Mugello
Sunset Infield
Road America
Maple Valley
Road Atlanta

And maybe a couple of the "test tracks"
I don't even finish work til 5:30 and I'll have to eat after that. So at least 7, maybe 7:30 is more likely for me. But I don't mind missing a couple of races if the rest of you want to start early.

Of course I might also need to work out a car setup after that. But since I want an S2000 IRL I might just go for that option instead.
I am easy, will be on after work, get in about 4:45, will stop for dinner about 5:30 ish, but after that I am fluid, can be on till bedtime
im up for it we should do some races for fully stock cars and different budgets
Quote from brt900 :im up for it we should do some races for fully stock cars and different budgets

Ahhhh, so you are p4uls, I remember getting an FR from a "p4uls" but didn't know who it was, so I didn't accept!!!
I have no idea who most of my friends are (especially since I starting pimping my Trials HD levels). It'd be nice if they let you add tags to people for situations like this
Yeah, I have tons of "friends" and I don't know who most of them are, I add people, and get added to boost multiplayer achievements sometimes, and I should really delete them afterwards, but I forget.

I get the "x has come online" and my daughter will go, "whos that", and I normally say "I haven't a clue!"
Surely Microshite could add some sort of group feature to the friends list. Would come in helpful for those with loads of friends.
Quote from danowat :Ahhhh, so you are p4uls, I remember getting an FR from a "p4uls" but didn't know who it was, so I didn't accept!!!

haha
Sounds good, will try to make it tonight. However with work then food, wont be until about 7 / 7:30 that I can make it.

If anyone wants to add me, my gamertag is in my sig.

O/T should finally be getting the full trials hd tonight too, so would be good to challenge people on that too
Quote from beefyman666 :Surely Microshite could add some sort of group feature to the friends list. Would come in helpful for those with loads of friends.

That's a good idea. We should all go and send it as a suggestion. If enough of us do it they might see the point. Although they might just go "stop adding so many random people"

I'll also try and get on tonight. Will probably use one of the cars listed above to save time.
I'll build all 3 cars and see how it goes, I quite fancy the Civic or the S2000.
Could make it interesting, Ill take the stats of the cars and build them before I come racing online. Seems like a good idea, if they aren't level playing could always be a slight change for another night.

Edit: Those cars aren't that expensive to buy/upgrade but if on the off chance anyone is that poor, I can afford to gift a few of them here and there.
My account is short on cash, but that's only because my garage is obscenely big with a lot of pointless stuff I bought for achievements Easy enough to make 30k though.
Quote from Dajmin :My account is short on cash, but that's only because my garage is obscenely big with a lot of pointless stuff I bought for achievements Easy enough to make 30k though.

Easiest way I know if fully tuned mines r34 skyline with no aids racing the skyline supra face off at the oval.

Either way, I got pretty much ever car I want to own and working on buying and tuning every car in game (for no reason other than i want too lol) but I have about 1.5 mill so if you cba to race I will happily gift them out.
I should have a better connection tonight. I've deprived the PC of the ethernet cable and let the Xbox have a turn.

No idea why the wireless was playing up last night on the Xbox, its been fine ever since i've been using it.
Double post, meh.

Great racing tonight, had a good laugh. Definately up for more some time.

Just need a few more people and it will be even better.
Yeah, it was good, would be better with a couple more racers, maybe leave the lobby open to the public in future sessions?
Quote from danowat :Yeah, it was good, would be better with a couple more racers, maybe leave the lobby open to the public in future sessions?

Oh look, the only guy I Have on my ignor list, I drive for SCCC (South City Cab Company) Oldest team in LFS.

What you got there Dan Not want?
Quote from AtomAnt :Oh look, the only guy I Have on my ignor list, I drive for SCCC (South City Cab Company) Oldest team in LFS.

What you got there Dan Not want?

Erm.... Your post kinda makes like, no sense at all.
it will to him
FFS blueflame, why do you have to quote him......

Its makes no sense to me either......
Quote from AtomAnt :it will to him

So you're just an antagonist, well why don't you do one.

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG