The online racing simulator
Nor me. The person ignoring the other person joins a thread created by the other person to make a comment about said person that's totally off-topic and that nobody cares about. Like walking up to someone to tell them you're not talking to them. F*cking awesome.

Anyway...

I had a laugh last night, and I told you I'd come last all the time! Started getting back into the swing towards the end. I think after another couple of hours practice I might have managed to threaten second last
Yeah there was some good races last night even though I cocked up a couple royally. More people would be good, just a shame you cant have more than 8 cars, would be good to get a full 20+ grid racing.
Quote from Greboth :Yeah there was some good races last night even though I cocked up a couple royally. More people would be good, just a shame you cant have more than 8 cars, would be good to get a full 20+ grid racing.

Would love to join you guys, shame my brother moved out with his xbox haha though I bought Forza 2, so I should take it and hope I can buy a sexbox for myself hehe
Quote from Greboth :Yeah there was some good races last night even though I cocked up a couple royally. More people would be good, just a shame you cant have more than 8 cars, would be good to get a full 20+ grid racing.

I have seen grids of 9 cars before, but yeah, more would be better.
Quote from danowat :I have seen grids of 9 cars before, but yeah, more would be better.

9? Thought the maximum was 8?
It is, but you sometimes get an odd anomily that allows 9 in, don't quite know why or how, but I've seen it happen on a number of occasions.
Ah ok, never seen it happen.

The problem I find with the small grids is if you make even a small mistake the other cars get away from you and unless you are alot quicker than them you just end lapping on your own instead of just falling back into the pack or being able to catch the tail end back up.
True, but most people make a mistake back, my and beefy had a couple of good races between just him and me, and they were always close, I'd make a mistake, he'd pass, he'd make a mistake, and we'd be back together again.
I'd make a mistake and the gap would increase to 500m, then I'd do a really good corner and the gap would go down to... wait, 550m? That can't be right...
Quote from Dajmin :I'd make a mistake and the gap would increase to 500m, then I'd do a really good corner and the gap would go down to... wait, 550m? That can't be right...

I know how you feel in that respect. Though we had a good race on the nordschleife (sp?) in the standard camaro's. That was until I binned in the wall a few corners from the end .

Weird, in the year+ of owning forza the past couple weeks I have had the best online races.
Quote from Greboth :

Weird, in the year+ of owning forza the past couple weeks I have had the best online races.

Cos you racin with LFS'ers
I have quite a soft spot for the wheels on my Golf. Needs a paintjob though, but its tricky to do one with these cars as the plastic trim stops you from having nice, smooth panels to paint on.

And one just for "lulz".
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I have quite a soft spot for the wheels on my Golf. Needs a paintjob though, but its tricky to do one with these cars as the plastic trim stops you from having nice, smooth panels to paint on.

And one just for "lulz".

The best wheels for the Golf and Corrado are the OZ SupperLeggeras, nothing can beat them.
I dont think them wheels are on this game unfortunately. I Agree that they are nice wheels though. I have them on my pug.

I find that for the VW's and whatnot, the BBS RK's suite it best. Awesome wheels.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I dont think them wheels are on this game unfortunately. I Agree that they are nice wheels though. I have them on my pug.

They are on the game, I wouldn't mention them if they weren't on the game...
Quote from BlueFlame :They are on the game, I wouldn't mention them if they weren't on the game...

I just checked, and your right. It does have them in the game, but there the newer Superleggera III's, which are the deep dish version. They dont suite FWD hatchbacks, so i'll stick to my brabus wheels thanks!

These are the superleggera's i have on my car. They look alot better imo!

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I just checked, and your right. It does have them in the game, but there the newer Superleggera III's, which are the deep dish version. They dont suite FWD hatchbacks, so i'll stick to my brabus wheels thanks!

These are the superleggera's i have on my car. They look alot better imo!

Mod the Golf , lower it, and change the drive chain to 4wd they look good on it, and they look even better on the Corrado, but it has to be lowered and hardly any negetive camber.
get a real car instead
Lol, anyone wanna gift me a Stock BMW E36?

Anyways add me, my gamer tag is PoVoOo

I had to add 3 O's because the tag was used already
Some S2000 love... :eclipsee_

Nice photos jibber! 1st picture is amazing!
Quote from PoVo :Lol, anyone wanna gift me a Stock BMW E36?
Anyways add me, my gamer tag is PoVoOo
I had to add 3 O's because the tag was used already

Add me on xbox live (name below) send me a message to remind me what car and I will gift it to you Do you want a completely standard one or any tuning done on it?
Quote from Greboth :Add me on xbox live (name below) send me a message to remind me what car and I will gift it to you Do you want a completely standard one or any tuning done on it?

Ill add you in a sec, yes completely Stock , Thanks

EDIT: Added
Ah ok, I am at work at the moment so I will send the car when I get home
Quote from PoVo :Ill add you in a sec, yes completely Stock , Thanks

EDIT: Added

add brt900 ill go on in like 20 minutes and gift you them want any other cars i got 6 million

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG