The online racing simulator
You don't get to check a lobby name - you have to just keep re-searching until you get the right one. Would make life much easier if you added at least one of the potential racers to your friends list so they can just hop straight in. Then their friends do the same, and their friends, and their friends... oh right, pesky 8 car limit
Quote from Luke.S :o0 could i get one too please?

Yeah sure no problem Add me on xbl my tag is same as here One question though - Which car do you want? Norris Evo, the RSE Motorsport Evo or both?
Quote from Dajmin :You don't get to check a lobby name - you have to just keep re-searching until you get the right one. Would make life much easier if you added at least one of the potential racers to your friends list so they can just hop straight in. Then their friends do the same, and their friends, and their friends... oh right, pesky 8 car limit

Alright then, I've added Luke S. and Greboth, and have accepted a request from CupricTunder, I suppose it's also one of you guys here
Quote from obsolum :I suppose it's also one of you guys here

Not me. Bet you'll never guess what my tag is...
Is it alright to add you both obsolum and Dajmin? Both gamertags are the same as on here right?
Go for it. There is a thread for other account handles on here somewhere, and all of mine are listed.
Quote from Dajmin :Not me. Bet you'll never guess what my tag is...

It's Dajmin I have had you in my list before but deleted you when I was "purging" my friends list. I ended up with 0 contacts, lol I just never play online so that explains.

Quote from beefyman666 :Is it alright to add you both obsolum and Dajmin? Both gamertags are the same as on here right?

Sure, why not
Quote from Greboth :Yeah sure no problem Add me on xbl my tag is same as here One question though - Which car do you want? Norris Evo, the RSE Motorsport Evo or both?

i want both
Ooo Ooo i wana race tonight, No need in adding me, im always with brt900
Alright guys, the game is up, I'll wait a few more mins before starting...
Come on, where is everyone? Me and Beefyman have had 2 pretty close races but more people = more fun!

BTW Beefyman, my mic is bust so I can't talk. I think I can hear you though, but I had the volume turned way down.
we dont know where to go..? im with luke and brt900 send a message to brt900 .
Well the two (and a half) races were fun while they lasted. Now my Xbox has decided to play silly buggers and I can't get back online.
Quote from Jordan2007 :we dont know where to go..? im with luke and brt900 send a message to brt900 .

Well I sent multiple invites to Luke but he didn't show up

Quote from beefyman666 :Well the two (and a half) races were fun while they lasted. Now my Xbox has decided to play silly buggers and I can't get back online.

Yeah, I thought you were having issues. You kept going offline and then coming back online again and again and again...

The race at Laguna Seca was great, really close finish there For the one at Road Atlanta I had forgotten to load my setup for that track, and the gears were too short as you probably noticed on the straight. It could have been as close as Laguna Seca if I'd loaded the right setup, I think.
the 2 evos that greboth sent me i took som epics of
Attached images
norris.jpg
rse.jpg
Gotta love 'em

I think I have gifted everyone the paintjobs who wanted them but if I missed you shout out
Quote from obsolum :Yeah, I thought you were having issues. You kept going offline and then coming back online again and again and again...

The race at Laguna Seca was great, really close finish there For the one at Road Atlanta I had forgotten to load my setup for that track, and the gears were too short as you probably noticed on the straight. It could have been as close as Laguna Seca if I'd loaded the right setup, I think.

I wasn't using different setups for each track. All I did was change the braking balance and pressure, and stiffen the suspension up a bit. I'm not bright enough to get my head around all the other things so I tend not to mess with them.

Providing i'm still not having problems (damn wireless), i'll be up for some more racing tonight. Be good if more people joined in, the AI aren't much fun.
Quote from beefyman666 :Providing i'm still not having problems (damn wireless), i'll be up for some more racing tonight. Be good if more people joined in, the AI aren't much fun.

Me me me!!!!.

I have a free night tonight, daughters at her nans, missus is at a carnival, so I can sit on the sofa in my pants playing the xbox all night!!!!.

What, when, where and how?

Any chance we could race stock models?, how about someone comes up with some limits, i.e. the total car can't cost more than £30,000, has to have less than 300bhp, and be RWD, only run sport tyres etc etc, something like that?.

my GT is Danowat32 if some of you don't have it.
I should be able to do something tonight too. I'm sure I can take a break from Mirror's Edge, Assassin's Creed, The Witcher and Trials HD to get back to old school Forza-ing. After all, someone has to come last

Stock models can be fun, since you only get tyre pressures to mess with. Power and drivetrain limits are possible, but who can you trust with a cost limit? I could tell you my Viper was second-hand
True, but wheres the fun in lieing?!

I can't remember what options you can restrict in the lobbies off the top of my head, anyone at home with a 360 and forza that can check?
I think just class, region, power, drivetrain, weight and age. But confirmation would be good.

And lying would be the only way I'd not come last
It would be cool if you could use auction house with Silver membership
Quote from danowat :
Any chance we could race stock models?, how about someone comes up with some limits, i.e. the total car can't cost more than £30,000, has to have less than 300bhp, and be RWD, only run sport tyres etc etc, something like that?.

my GT is Danowat32 if some of you don't have it.

When you say the car can't cost more than 30k, does that include upgrades?

I was thinking more along the lines of minimal engine upgrades, more handling upgrades.

I'll add you on XBL in a little while.

The other thing we could try is my little idea a little way up this page. Attached are the specs of the three cars I tried out. As you'll see they don't have many engine mods, they're not turbo'd and they're all light and grippy. One FWD, one RWD and one MR. All Honda's (no i'm not a fanboy, they just seem to be great handling cars).

Try them out and see what you think.
Attached images
Civic.jpg
S2000.jpg
NSXR.jpg
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :It would be cool if you could use auction house with Silver membership

Can you not find a 48 hour gold code from somewhere?.

I have a couple at home, but I think they are in the stack of gameboxes I have in my loft.
Quote from beefyman666 :When you say the car can't cost more than 30k, does that include upgrades?

I was thinking more along the lines of minimal engine upgrades, more handling upgrades.

I'll add you on XBL in a little while.

The other thing we could try is my little idea a little way up this page. Attached are the specs of the three cars I tried out. As you'll see they don't have many engine mods, they're not turbo'd and they're all light and grippy. One FWD, one RWD and one MR. All Honda's (no i'm not a fanboy, they just seem to be great handling cars).

Try them out and see what you think.

Yeah, £30K inc upgrades, like Dajmin says, there is no way of checking, it would have to be a honour system, but it might be fun to see what people come up with!.

TBH, I'd be more than happy racing with any of those 3 you listed.

So what sort of time are we talking about?, I reckon I'll be on from about 5pm onwards.

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG