The online racing simulator
Quote from brt900 :add brt900 ill go on in like 20 minutes and gift you them want any other cars i got 6 million

Nah thanks anyway, im just saving for a Porsche
Quote from PoVo :Nah thanks anyway, im just saving for a Porsche

ill gift you one if you want i have a nice u class gt2 or gt3 in my garage gathering virtual dust
Those stripes on the side could be difficult - they might look a little pixellated in-game at that size.
Quote from Dajmin :Those stripes on the side could be difficult - they might look a little pixellated in-game at that size.

wouldnt bother me
Sure i could take on a GT2 or GT3 if you dont mind

Quote from jibber :

Holy Sh*t, I guess that is on one of those addon packs. Damn, I wish I had my xbox back! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shorty Quattro man I'm creamin here
I have to say it...

Fire up the Quattro!
Quote from Dajmin :I have to say it...

Fire up the Quattro!

Cue New Order or the Clash and away you go!
hey if any of you guys wanna race or drift add me

lolitszeek
Few pictures of Frenchy and myself, and one of me getting a bit sideways after the top of the uphill sweeper at Maple Valley.

Need to start saving more replays to get some decent photos.

Anyone fancy another session, say this weekend?
Attached images
3e72fa9b-be31-44a8-b370-2efbede63b2a.jpg
9f628692-cd8f-46c3-ba27-34b20cee1800.jpg
28a2f4cf-9ea5-431a-8897-92891fdc84c4.jpg
Can I join?
I'd be up for another beating, but sadly I'm going to be out all of next Saturday. Can do Sunday though, providing my gf will let me at the TV
I'd be up for some racing sometime, could do with some money in F2!!!.

Can't do Sunday though, half marathon day!
You're running a half marathon? You should've made a thread about it

I'm going to become a non-religious version of a Godfather on Saturday, so I will be forming my own mafia next week. So you'll let me win the races or I'll send the boys round to teach you a lesson
My drift practise,

On the slide:

After slide with burned arches :

Quote from beefyman666 :few pictures of frenchy and myself, and one of me getting a bit sideways after the top of the uphill sweeper at maple valley.

Need to start saving more replays to get some decent photos.

Anyone fancy another session, say this weekend?

Omgz! Im FAMOUS!!

Sorry to bump this but i recently got into playing this again and i remeberd why i enjoy playing it

I was racing Suzuka the other day, with my U999 RX8 for the rivalry champ and had a massive off going into the spoon, first time having a crash that i was actually fear full, because i was heading straight for the pointy side of the barrier, thankfully i missed the pointy part but collected the rest of it fun times

Also just curious has anyone noticed that you can complete the S Class Endurance race in around 50 odd minutes? I did it with the Enzo rather then that time attack Evo that i used last time i did it, but it was fun.

Also had a funny time in the D class endurance race, i made it all the way to the last lap with no pitting only to just stop dead after the first corner, i suspect i ran out of fuel, but i still have no clue what was actually wrong. I restarted before figuring it out.

If you want to race add me Chadwick890
Sorry to hear about your bad luck with FM2.

As for the car stopping, i have no idea why it done that. When the car's fuel gauge gets to empty, the car will start coughing and you won't be able to go for much longer, then it will eventually die. It may have ran out of fuel, but surely you would have noticed it getting empty, as it shakes your controller when the engine starts to cough.
Quote from AstroBoy :Also just curious has anyone noticed that you can complete the S Class Endurance race in around 50 odd minutes? I did it with the Enzo rather then that time attack Evo that i used last time i did it, but it was fun.

If you want to race add me Chadwick890

Pretty much all the endurance races take about 50-60 minutes. My slow AI driver does them just over 60 minutes.

I'll throw a friends invite over at some point, could always do with someone else to join in the fun.
Some pics of me and Beefyman666 doing a race a while back. My car is the white Civic. Beefymans is the Gold one.

GO GO GO!

"Hmm. I wonder if i could go down here and get in the lead..."

POWWEEEEERRRRR.

""

Also, this little incident. This is me heading into T1. Beefy gets ahead, and i make a move on the Mini...

He doesn't see me, and hits my door. Next thing i know, this happens...

My civic looks like it's smiling in that pic, so i guess it's quite enjoying it!

Images courtesy of Beefy.
Nice pics Nathan, and LOL at the overtake at laguna seca!

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG