The online racing simulator
No offence, i knew it ... That the thread starter was UK. From the thread name. Offtopic, why UK ppl are using "bloody" word and USA ppl dont.
The answer is obvious.. because we are much much cooler people who are far superior in every single way! :haha:
Nissan time!
Attached images
b6c63a8d-a25c-412c-9202-795062f0590e.jpg
df92a597-ab03-4544-a925-3a6c14ca315c.jpg
12d2e0db-e4fc-451a-ac78-74a07403660b.jpg
Random Pics
Attached images
6d8c050e-75ad-4cfe-896c-4c07fd820aec.jpg
22f52fb3-e295-4ca0-9181-982408b0328e.jpg
fa2002d1-2d85-4917-a900-81f6e9790632.jpg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Bump! Some pics of my lovely civic, and sleeper dodge stealth.

I wanted to show some pics of my "major nelson" mustange but for some reason, i can only access 5 pictures from the forza site, even though i uploaded all of them. Anyone know why?

http://i216.photobucket.com/al ... ndaCivicTsukubaRunoff.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/al ... daCivicTsukubaRunoff2.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/al ... geStealthNurbStraight.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/al ... eStealthNurbStraight2.jpg

It's limited to five pictures. You have to download them to your computer, then upload the next five photos, etc.
Some of my Cars.
Attached images
3edbb33e-60d4-4f04-9065-92bfd29200a8.jpg
23475f7c-5359-4f6e-872a-a5109c682296.jpg
ef3f2168-2a71-45bd-8237-0d6c34ad5167.jpg
7e841722-2888-413e-a20d-cd5f24153a29.jpg
Meh.... I cant find Forza 2 anywhere.... Every time i am in town I give Game/Gamestation a visit but they never have it in stock.....
Quote from jibber :It's limited to five pictures. You have to download them to your computer, then upload the next five photos, etc.

Really? God dammit. I spent 30 minutes uploading all my photos, yet i can only use 5??. That sucks
Im stil having Alot of fun with forza 2 i have alot of cars now and i cheated

But meh who cares i have some pretty neat cars at the top of each clas i spent some tiome on desighns I also have tuned a dodge Neon for drift
hi this may be a bit cheeky but could someone gift me the old mustang please as i stupidly modified my do luck nsx instead of buying one my gamer tag is p4uls
I can gift you one. What mustang in particular?
hi nathan ive added you on live
Paul you also got an xbox now? o_O
Quote from G!NhO :Paul you also got an xbox now? o_O

yep got it for my birthday its pretty damn good.

nathan ill message you when you come on live i need a different car now if you have it the ferrari 612 scagaletti or a car above 3285 pounds thats really quick

heres some pics of my golf gti mk2 u class
Attached images
drift.jpg
fully done.jpg
I'd still like to get some games going on this, maybe on a semi-regular basis. But nobody on my friends list seems to play it. Much more fun with people you know than strangers.
Your more than welcome to add me and setup a race for tonight? C-Class maybe?

Would be useful if any of you guys had headsets though.

EDIT: @ BRT, i'll buy you a scag tonight, and build one for you. Any particular class you would like it to be in?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Your more than welcome to add me and setup a race for tonight? C-Class maybe?

Would be useful if any of you guys had headsets though.

EDIT: @ BRT, i'll buy you a scag tonight, and build one for you. Any particular class you would like it to be in?

has to be over 2900 pounds for the heavy weight class . ty very much for this i really apreiciate it .
dajmin ill race too
Can't do tonight, got family visiting this weekend so don't think I'll be online. And this time next week I'll be off for a fortnight of residential recording studio time, so maybe wasn't the best time to suggest it

Wednesday night would be good for me though. I think I have most of the LFSers on my friends list already; I'll check the list and get adding.
Quote from brt900 :has to be over 2900 pounds for the heavy weight class . ty very much for this i really apreiciate it .
dajmin ill race too

Any other restrictions apart from that? Like tyres, power etc.

@ Daj, np.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Any other restrictions apart from that? Like tyres, power etc.

@ Daj, np.

nope jus has to be heavy i bought the caddy for it but was just way to slow for it
Ok, ill build you one tonight and gift it over to you once setup.
around what time will you be coming online we could do some drifting if you want or some grip racing
Just about finished with my new F430 Scuderia. Would've been more elaborate but i was nearing the layer limit. Forgot to add the second part of bridgestone logo above the tyre.
Attached images
RB F430 1.jpg
RB F430 2.jpg
RB F430 3.jpg
Quote from brt900 :around what time will you be coming online we could do some drifting if you want or some grip racing

About 7pm. Not up for some racing to be honest though.

Ill just get the car done and then send it to you.

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG