The online racing simulator
A lot of people have been banned and unbanned again from the auction house for no reason. It's a known issue. Turn 10 isn't really that great sometimes when it comes to those things.

You'll be able to access it again sooner or later, pretty sure. It's just a matter of time.
Quote from jibber :And not all xboxes have a HDMI output. Only the elite version.

And newer premiums, they don't include hdmi cable though.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm busy making a special little Golf R32 for you, lets just say I've had to adapt my paintjob making skills.

EDIT: Ok I have finished, the car itself is a little pocket rocket. Its a Golf R32, which I have heavily modfied, it was one of my ring monsters, its got loads of grip but it can be dodgy on chicanes if you push too hard. I tried to get the paintjob as close to the XFR Adaptive Racing skin as I could, but obviously it can't be perfect, and I couldn't get the nice grid pattern on it.

Here are some pics, I will send the car when you accept my friend request.

Awesome, just awesome, I got the car and it's great

Many, many thanks
You will find that it gives you a false sense of security, its hard to get back from the edge once you lose control. Great little car though, glad you like it, paintjob didn't take as long as I thought it would either.
any one wanna give me a c6 vette? will trade for 2-3 diferent cars???ive tried the auction house but evryone wants too much for them.
Anyone tried the Golf GTi mk 2? Mine is fully upgraded with the R32 drivetrain and 630 bhp + 950kg overall weight = FAST!
Quote from Blaeza :Anyone tried the Golf GTi mk 2? Mine is fully upgraded with the R32 drivetrain and 630 bhp + 950kg overall weight = FAST!

= fast into a wall when it can't take a corner I had a seriously overpowered RWD Ford Focus at one point, even with TC on it just spun out all the time.
Quote from Blaeza :Anyone tried the Golf GTi mk 2? Mine is fully upgraded with the R32 drivetrain and 630 bhp + 950kg overall weight = FAST!

Yeah, AWD helps with the power eh I did one up and kept it looking absolutely stock, bit of a sleeper... I find I'm spending a lot of time creating sleepers and seeing which of my supercars I can beat with totally stock looking cars. Lots of fun The only restriction I give myself is I must use the original tires, because as soon as you stick race tires on it's no longer a straight comparison between the two cars of course. And I don't do the final weight reduction as the roll cage kinda reduces the sleeper effect a little
I have done my Ford Focus up to be a sleep drift car, it has the rollcage and race suspension, simply because I needed the car to be light and stiff to drift well. I put replica UK plates on it that read '5L33 P3R'
Yeah, that's awesome. Show those kids with their JDM cars a thing or two. Nice numberplate too The car I enjoy drifting the most is actually the Merc sedan with an SLR motor in it. Ok, not so much of a sleeper as a family car that's FWD stock, but fun all the same!
MY "slightly" breathed on Integra, I will ONLY have logos of parts I have fitted
Attached images
3a4c8a2e-e8b2-4de5-866c-edc858ecdfbe.jpg
Can anyone confirm if aerodynamics are modeled properly in Forza2? More specifically, does drafting the car in front help you gain speed? So far I haven't really noticed it, but I haven't really been paying attention to it, either.
Yes, it does.
If you watch the 2nd intro video (the one that focuses on the 350Z, starts as a race and switches to wind tunnel, etc.) it shows you most of the forces and effects that are modelled.
My (poor) attempt at a BTCC Audi........
Attached images
48e9ac0c-e767-4303-a62e-3c2f81fdfa90.jpg
Finally got my own 360 + Forza 2 Have accepted "friend" requests from a couple of folks here.

Have a problem though - my career profile is stored on a mates Xbox, is there a way to transfer it to my own, so I don't have to start from scratch again?
I really should get my Xbox connected so I can race against some LFS'ers sometime Since my wireless usb thingy doesn't seem to work with Xbox I guess I'll just have to do it the oldfashioned way and run a UTP cable from my router to the console
Quote from Rtsbasic :my career profile is stored on a mates Xbox, is there a way to transfer it to my own, so I don't have to start from scratch again?

If you signed into your own XBL profile before you played, then yes. Just recover your tag (using the option before you log in on Marketplace) and all of your profile's achievements and game unlocks should come with it. It can take an age to finish though.

If you used your friend's XBL profile, then no, it's start from scratch for you.
I did create my own XBL profile on his, which I "recovered" onto my Xbox, so it has my gamertag & achievements, but it doesn't have any of the progress I made in games under that profile. The list of achievements doesn't bother me, I just don't want to loose all the hours I've put into the game already
Quote from danowat :My (poor) attempt at a BTCC Audi........

whats with the edges on this forza game?
(MS not heard of AA?)
It's the compression of the pictures when they upload to the FM2 website, they don't look half as bad in the game.
Forza 2 uses 4xAA all the time. Apparently they wanted it higher but had to stick to 4x to keep to their target 60FPS.

The biggest problem seems to be with decals - they lose definition really easily going either smaller or larger. Seems a bit weird to me that they mess up so much getting smaller.
But if you ask me, you can't really appreciate the game from just looking at it. It's like LFS in the sense that there's not that much to look at on the tracks. It's the physics that make it worth playing.
We should organise a little LFS forza get together! My GT is DomGTR if you're interested
Sounds good to me, I would be up for that.
Alright, finally hooded up my Xbox to the internet. I'm gonna add the guys who posted their GT in this thread.

Mine's obsolum.

EDIT: man, typing with that controller is a pain. Can you just plug in a normal usb keyboard and use that? Or does it have to be one of those tiny special little keyboards that you plug into the controller itself?

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG