The online racing simulator
Man how you get your cars painted so nice is a mystery to me. I really should take the time to learn all that stuff. But racing is so much more fun
They are going to release another download pack soon. There will be an old track from Forza 1 (*prays it's blue mountain*) and a pack of 11 cars. They didn't tell what cars exactly... so far we only know there will be an E30 included. For more info check the pitpass report on the official site.
Interesting, 1 bmw, 1 classic rally car, a GM muscle car, and some exotics....
Quote from jibber :They are going to release another download pack soon. There will be an old track from Forza 1 (*prays it's blue mountain*) and a pack of 11 cars. They didn't tell what cars exactly... so far we only know there will be an E30 included. For more info check the pitpass report on the official site.

nice i bought some points the other day!!
The track is going to be Road America as it seems (i still hope thats not true). One of the tracks that i hated the most in Forza 1.

Ohh well... now i can still hope for some cool cars in the car pack...
Not sure I have ever driven Road America........
they really need bathusrt. and as for cars they need the FPV range, simple!
Road America is great!
Quote from R34GTR :Road America is great!

Many people seem to think that. For what reason?
Don't we already have Road America? Or am I getting confused. Either way I can't wait to see what the new cars are.
I thought that too, but no. It's Road Atlanta we have already
Quote from Dajmin :I thought that too, but no. It's Road Atlanta we have already

Oh right, I was confused because I love Road Atlanta, great track.
Yeah, I was confused on this one too! And I really enjoy Road Atlanta, some nice turns and a really long straight for some high speed fun From the onboard videos I've seen, it looks like Road Atlanta will be the more enjoyable track for me at least, but another track is always good news!
my gamertag is buggered, won't let me recover it, or log on with it
Gamertags don't get buggered :/ Have you ran the connection tests?
Yup, connection test is fine, been through some steps with tech support on the phone, no joy, they are going to call me back within 3 days..........

I started the console this evening, it told me there was an update, downloaded update, console rebooted, then told me it couldnt connect to my gamertag, told me to recover, when I try to recover I get an error, 80150003:0 "Cannot connect to Xbox Live. Check storage device or Internet connection."

Connection is fine, storage device is fine, god alone knows why its borked.
Loads of problems with this new update, people have actually lost content from games somehow, and other just can't log on. I have not tried the update yet, so fingers crossed.

BTW the rally car might be this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y9BmDY-5ork

coincidence that someone posted that up on the racing videos section.
Crap, I thought it was update related, hope I haven't lost anything, especially my save game for Forza .

My advice would be to steer clear of the update for now.
Does seem to be a common problem with the new update, and as a result, I am probably going to lose my save games, which is nice.....
Mine has worked fine, updated it just now. Guess some people are just getting unlucky with it.
Updated an hour or so ago. Its taking forever to sign into Live at the moment, but once it does everything works fine.

Pleasantly suprised with the update actually, the whole dashboard feels a lot faster, I can play back my entire collection of telly episodes streaming from the PC without 3rd party stuff (so I can finally fast-forward/rewind streaming stuff), and the menus just seem better organised.
Lucky buggers, my profile is screwed I think, pretty sure I will lose my savegames too, oh well, lets just hope MS can recover my gt somehow.....
What about DLC content?, tech support already told me to do that......

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG