The online racing simulator
Download Content might be deleted too... "game updates" will be deleted, i have no idea if DLC is part of that. Demos, game saves, etc. won't be deleted tho.

However, if it's DLC that you've payed for, you will not have to pay again to re-download.
NICE! if i only had points to buy them
Methinks I shall save the pennies on Forza to buy those cars. I have the points though, so I will be taking that BMW around the ring as sideways as possible when the DLC is out.
Looks like I need to fork out for some MS points when this comes out, can't wait for the old Quattro on the 'ring. Fond memories of GT4 The BMW looks lots of fun too.
I love the looks of the Audi, but will probably not use it very often, since i don't really like AWD cars.

However, the BMW and the Renault 5 Turbo should be lots of fun! I can't wait for this!
Sweet. I bought 2000 MS points last night with the intention of buying an old Xbox game on the new Marketplace, but changed my mind at the last minute. Obviously I knew I'd want more FM2 content

It's a great game, but it really does need a bigger selection of tracks. And I still want to get a LFS game going
Nice, now I have my old gamertag back (sans Forza 2 savegame) I have my points back, so I can get this new addon pack, looking forward to the Audi and Renault.

Lost all my cars and liveries though when my GT got corrupted
Ouch, the thought of doing the proving grounds again is quite painful.

As a thought, is it possible to backup savegames to the memory unit thingys they sell? If so it might be worth doing.
@danowat:

My advice is to get a good book or something like that... and then do all the races with the hire a driver option. Pick one of the weakest drivers (i always took A. Garcia) Set the difficulty to easy, and leave all the driving assists off. He will win every race like that.

This way you can use the time to do something else, and won't have to drive all the races again by yourself.
Yeah, it sucks, got no cars, all the ones I got on the AH, and all the ones the kind LFS Forza drivers gifted me, gone, poxy Xbox LOL
want another free-bie then dano?
Weird, the cars you own should be associated with your profile not the hard disk. That's a real pain.

Find a car you want up to a budget of about 70k and I'll think about sending you one
I'll take anything

According to how it works.......

The Forza 2 savegame is tied up VERY tight to the GT, because my GT became corrupted, I had to delete the profile from my xbox, and when you do this, it deletes the Forza 2 savegame without even giving you the option of saving or backing it up.

I managed to recover my GT, and even though my acheivements are there, everything else, my garage, setups, decals, cars, money etc is gone.

The reason they do this, is to stop people explioting the savegames and making loads of money....
Well I guess that's fair enough. A pain, but I can see where they're coming from.

I was gonna ask about the cars you got by completing tournaments but I guess there's no practical way of making sure you didn't sell them after you got them. Bugger :/

As for the car you want, you have options. I can knock you out another A-class Beetle with my Pacman paint job. But despite being cool, I found out it's useless against A-class American cars.

So instead of filling your garage with stuff you'll never use, pick something you want and I'll send it to you tonight
Quote from jibber :

and leave all the driving assists off.

Well when hiring driver, it automaticlly puts all assists on, and that wont give you difficulty bonus Even though under difficulty settings i put everything off, driver puts all back on for his race
Hmmm........dunno about a car, trying to think which one I used the most for my first career.....
Is it possible to send cars if I only have silver account at the moment? I think I have a spare MR2 lying around.
I think you need a gold account for that.
Quote from danowat :Hmmm........dunno about a car, trying to think which one I used the most for my first career.....

The newer BMW is very good, because if you keep it just in its class, then theres a race on the oval track that you can win in under 3 minutes, turn off all driver assists and wait till the car is level 5 and you get like 30k a time.
Damn... i have to attend at a party tonight and won't be home before tomorrow afternoon...

I feel like tuning the new cars instead of partying!
Woah its out today! Why did I think it was the 14th, i'm going mad.
Quote from jibber :Damn... i have to attend at a party tonight and won't be home before tomorrow afternoon...

I feel like tuning the new cars instead of partying!

Bizarrely, I'm going to a party tonight too. Don't really want to cause I'm so tired, but I'm nice enough to show my face for a couple of hours.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Woah its out today! Why did I think it was the 14th, i'm going mad.

Thank god it's not - I'm moving house next weekend and I'm really not looking forward to it
I'm downloading the packs now, the new Clio is also out there as a free download, so I will get that too since its the car I learnt to drive in. I'm guessing you need to buy the cars for career mode, so I will have to do that bloody endurance race again, or sell my Bently R1 car.

So far I have bought the R8, Audi Quattro, BMW M3 and the Firebird. I am waiting for a few auctions to sell up before I get the FXX or the Lambo. The R8 is quite ugly actually, it only looks good from a few angles, and it understeers a lot when pushed to the limit. The Quattro is the same but more fun, and it looks shit hot. The BMW is loads of fun, so is the Firebird.
Attached images
bmw m3 1.jpg
bmw m3 2.jpg
firebird 1.jpg
0d25ee52-a20a-413a-a88f-d5d52fc72551.jpg
I got the downloads and love the Firebird. It was one of the cars I loved in MCO and it's great in Forza too I got the R8 but I agree that it looks a bit weird from some angles - I didn't notice it so badly on the real one I saw last week.

I'm still waiting on Danowat telling me what kind of car he wants. Damn slacker

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG