The online racing simulator
The new Quattro sport would be a cool addition to my garage (being cheeky I know )
Tried, but it won't let me. Says "This is an exclusive car, you cannot gift it".
Balls, I dunno then, something fast LOL
Bah, what would you want fast for when you could have my Saturday Night Rice Special?

Here it is, complete with go-faster lightning and obviously 2 brands of nitrous. But to keep with the proper styling it only has exhaust and turbo upgrades, nothing that's on the decals.
And the text on the back is for anyone wondering what the farting sound is

[Edit:
Okay, I've tried sending you a couple of different cars now and it keeps saying "There was a problem sending your <whatever> to Danowat32". You weren' downgraded to a Silver account or something, were you?]
Attached images
lol 01.jpg
lol 02.jpg
Something fast...shame I can't gift you my latest purchase...It was either the Ferrari FXX or this, and to be honest the FXX will be all over the tracks soon, but I doubt many people will get the CCGT, simply because its top speed it rather low. But you can wack a supercharger on it, one of the pictures shows me testing the car to see if it needed more power, I decided it had plenty.
Attached images
Konigziggawotsitthingy CCGT 1.jpg
Konigziggawotsitthingy CCGT 2.jpg
Konigziggawotsitthingy CCGT 3.jpg
Konigziggawotsitthingy CCGT 4.jpg
Dajmin <--

Funniest. Skins. Ever?
LOL nice skin Dajmin.

Nope still got my Gold acc, not sure why there should be a problem, but with XBL, you can never be sure what the hell is going on
I'll try again later. I was trying to send you a 700PI RX-8
Ohhh, that'd do, hope it works next time
C'mon lets plan a race! We could change class for every race and add the points up at the end and crown someone Best Live For Speed Forza Player!
Dajmin, that skin made me laugh.

I really like the new cars so far. Tried the Reanult 5 Turbo, Audi Sport Quattro, BMW M3 and the Pontiac Firebird... really fun cars. The best handling one would be the M3 in my opinion.

My GT is jibber951 by the way, in case you guys want to add me to your list.
Quote from R34GTR :C'mon lets plan a race! We could change class for every race and add the points up at the end and crown someone Best Live For Speed Forza Player!

I'm definitely up for that. I'll probably get pwned but meh, should be fun GT is obsolum, I've already got some of you added. I really should get me one of those little keyboards so I can type proper messages, though. I don't even bother trying to type something now with the controller...

And lol @ Dajmin's skins Funny stuff, man. Do you go online with those?
If we can get enough people for a decent race, I rekon we should use a class of car thats easy to get, like B class. Then turn off all assists, accept maybe ABS, since that doesn't really help you go faster. Simulation damage and fuel/tyre wear.

Ok so here is what I propose.
  • B Class, anything goes so long as its in Class B
  • Only ABS turned on
  • Simulation settings
  • Career cars only, with custom paintjobs, the funnier the better
  • 10 minute races on various tracks
  • Date: Sunday (Sometime soon)
  • Time: 8pm GMT
If that sounds good to you guys, post up your gamertags and I will add it to a list on this post.

LFS user gamertags:

FxE Silver | ATC Quicksilver
rtsbasic | Rtsbasic
DomGTR | R34GTR
Argh, I work till 10pm weekends The rules you suggest sound perfect though.

Maybe we could have some sort of time trial as well, where hotlaps are done offline, and posted here, with similar sort of rules.

My gamertags rtsbasic anyway, feel free to add me.
GT: DomGTR
Ok well the track I am testing cars on is Road Atlanta Short, I think since its class B the tracks shouldn't be too long.

So lets do a little time trial, I know we can't really make sure people don't cheat, but I trust people not to.

Class B cars - Road Atlanta Short | Time Trial

FxE Silver | ATC Quicksilver - 01:00.300 (Pegeot 206RC) [B700]
I'll have no time to play next weekend because we're moving house. And of course despite them claiming the net connection will all switch over on Friday something will probably go wrong and mean we're offline for about 6 weeks again.
Ok no worries, we will just say on a Sunday or Saturday soonish.

Here is my lovely B Class car with its new Chav Trainer style paintjob.
Attached images
Chavie206.jpg
Chavie206 2.jpg
I can't say if I will be available when the race is held, but if I am I would love to participate. I will post up my time in the next week or so, sometime.
I should be able to make the race, I'll have a go at Road Atlanta short, and I'll have to try and fashion a B700 car, I'll probably use the RX8 Dajmin kindly gifted me
Sounds good to me. I can't promise i'll make it every time, but should be able to show up sometime.

GT: jibber951

I've had a quick test drive on road atlanta short. I decided to turn my new E30 and the Renault 5 Turbo into B-Class race cars. Mainly i added parts and did only minor changes in the suspension settings.

After about 10 laps with each car, those are my times for Road Atlanta short:

E30 - 00:59:773
R5 Turbo - 00:59:390

I have to think of a funny paintjob now...
Those are fast times, I've got a low 59 with my new Exige 220 cup thingy, but its a bit of a handful with the assists off.
Well, i am somewhere in the 7000 ranks with the E30 time, and around 5000 with the R5 time. Fastest times on scoreboards go down to 00:55:XX i think.

But for me those times are fast aswell to be honest. I found those two cars to handle really nicely. My fastest time before was a high 1:00:XX with a Sprinter Trueno.

EDIT: Tried a few more cars for B-Class now...

Porsche 944 Turbo - 00:59:190
Mercedes 300SL - 00:59:594
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
  • B Class, anything goes so long as its in Class B

Personally I think lower class cars would offer better racing. C or D But I'll go with whatever the majority decides. We could try different classes as well, if other people are up for it.
  • Career cars only, with custom paintjobs, the funnier the better

Hmm, I hardly ever paint my cars. And when I do paint them, they don't look half as good as the ones I've seen posted here Graphically I really suck

• Date: Sunday (Sometime soon)
  • Time: 8pm GMT

Sunday sounds good, although I'd rather have it a bit earlier, since that would be 9pm where I live and I usually go to bed at 10pm on sundays as I have to get up early monday morning.

GT: obsolum

EDIT: what's the maximum number of players for an online game? 8?
Yes, 8.

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG