The online racing simulator
Quote from obsolum :I call bullshit on that statement. Sure you'll always win if you pick a car that's way faster than the cars the AI are driving. Try choosing a car with a P.I. that's not the highest of the grid, and without upgrades. Or simply do the Factory Spec series. Oh, and you may want to look at what strength you have the AI set at.

yeg, also you can try taking a couple classes worser car if it doesnt help
I like AI in Forza 2. Sometimes they are annoying, like hard coded in some places. But most of the time they seem to be "thinking".

Once i was racing on sebring and there was this long straight to 1st/2nd gear right corner. I had damaged rear spoiler so I was missing downforce (R series), therefore I was actually trying hard to defend P1 from AI. And I blocked the inside, living very little room on the further inside, but AI still went for it and tried to pass me. It caused him to overshoot the corner and go onto the grass on the outside. It was one of those moments when I thought I was racing online, and not on single player.

Anyway, sorry for the flood of pics. My best of compilation:

HKS Evo time attack on Tsukuba. Very fun car to drive.

Nothing feels better than beating expensive sport cars in plastic evo. A850

Porsche drift car. Works as a race car too when it has slicks. Very well balanced car in forza 2.

street legal ps13:

not so street legal ps13:

Some Nissans S14:

Supercharged s2000 on nordschleife:
Some nice pictures there
Quote from brt900 :add me my gt is in my sig i could give you some financial aid if you want even thou i psent 7 mil today i still have 9 mil

Can u send me some tonight? =). I'll be online within a few hours. (at work atm :P)
Quote from obsolum :I call bullshit on that statement. Sure you'll always win if you pick a car that's way faster than the cars the AI are driving. Try choosing a car with a P.I. that's not the highest of the grid, and without upgrades. Or simply do the Factory Spec series. Oh, and you may want to look at what strength you have the AI set at.

I have all the settings on hard, with no driving aids, and one of the first achievements I got when I played the game was Underdog, closely followed by Hardcore, Blowout, Flawless Lap, Flawless Victory and Natural. Since I started again I have not bothered to use slower cars, it's faster to use tuned ones. The AI are easy if you play them at their own game, they will always back out when you dive bomb them, then they back out so much you can gain nearly a second on them before they even think about speeding up again. Sometimes you can have a good fight, but in the end you can always out think them, even if your car is much slower.
Quote from Scrabby :Can u send me some tonight? =). I'll be online within a few hours. (at work atm :P)

sure im going on now
thx mate, i'll be on FM2 within 30 minutes...
i'm online now
Quote from Scrabby :i'm online now

send me a list of what cars you want in a message and ill try get on asap cant right now but ill buy the cars then gift them to u
The Mini I sent you with the Ferrari is worthless, but it has an uberly huge LFS logo you can put on your cars.
Quote from Rappa Z :The Mini I sent you with the Ferrari is worthless, but it has an uberly huge LFS logo you can put on your cars.

Don't suppose you could hook us other LFS players up with that? We need to convert more of these Forza guys to LFS.
Thx man, the ferrari is awsome!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Don't suppose you could hook us other LFS players up with that? We need to convert more of these Forza guys to LFS.

olol we should
Quote from Rappa Z :The Mini I sent you with the Ferrari is worthless, but it has an uberly huge LFS logo you can put on your cars.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Don't suppose you could hook us other LFS players up with that? We need to convert more of these Forza guys to LFS.

+1. I wouldn't mind getting that LFS logo either if you dont mind.

Tag is in sig.
some of my latest rides got a good evo with a f&f skin on and a supra with one
Attached images
20b.jpg
dino.jpg
rx7.jpg
could i get an lfs logo too please?

My gamer tag is racer xr2
Quote from Luke.S :could i get an lfs logo too please?

My gamer tag is racer xr2

im about to add you on xbox live just for the heck of it, since ive about added everyone on here.
Quote from mutt107 :im about to add you on xbox live just for the heck of it, since ive about added everyone on here.

aint got me
Quote from brt900 : meh good point im rich though

You mean rich in the game or rich in real life. 'Cause I'm poor and I could use a rich friend with money to spare
Quote from obsolum :You mean rich in the game or rich in real life. 'Cause I'm poor and I could use a rich friend with money to spare

in game i did have about £34million which is quite a bt now i have 7 million bought every race car every japenase car and 1/4 usa
Quote from obsolum :Oh I'm poor in real life so you're of no use to me

a muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i have like £4 in my wallet WOOHOO GT3 RS COMES IN ABOUT 2 - 3 WEEK I CANT WAIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote from brt900 : meh good point im rich though

well, i don't have forza 2 anymore, im waiting till forza 3.

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG