The online racing simulator
Who added me on XBL? Im guessing its someone from here, as they have Scrabby on there freinds list.

I sent a message asking who it was, but got no reply.
I think that was me.
Hmm. I think i'll show off some of my paintjobs. There relatively simple, but i like them.

Ford Focus SVT with Reyland paintjob. Replica based paintjob.

Same as above, but with a white base colour, and put onto the newer Mk2 ST.

Replica of the Sierra Cosworth RS500 texaco. Its currently a W.I.P, as i will be doing all the logos by hand.

Some pretty cool paintjobs there, shame about the car they are on!

Here is my new weapon of choice, predictable yes but if you want to win anything online you need one of these. I gave it a new lick of paint too.

Attached images
350 U999.jpg
Quote from kester :indeed.. welcome i have a ps3 and a 360 and my ps3 sits in the corner while my xbox get all the glory

... Yeah well enjoy your jokerless batman arkham asylum.... nevermind. Insults never work. I still prefer my ps3 over a 360. I actually took the 360 back to get a PS3.

Can't wait for Gran Turismo 5. Heard that they're adding damage finally.

And i've been wondering about their NASCAR series.... it's not going to be NASCAR unless they can get 42 cars in it.

I played Forza 2... it's good. pretty fun. not a deal breaker for me. MGS4 was my deal breaker. XD and MAG. And the new Batman game with the joker and everything....

really... to me its more cause i'm pissed off that microsoft is buying everything out. Sony is like that underdog i really want to win. They're system is a lot better than what they've shown... just it requires a lot more programming than the 360 does... cause of they're libraries and such and the fact that the 6 cell cores are doing all the post-processing... that and the fact that the 360 doesn't really render in 1080p... it just upconverts it... < < which i find to be cheating....
*sigh* Why did you feel the need to reply to a post that's nearly 2 years old with a reply that's totally off topic? Jesus, it really is impossible to have a thread about any Xbox game without ps3 guys coming in stating how they prefer ps3 over xbox. It gets so very very tiresome.

And it might just be me but I don't think I've seen it happen much the other way around; there are threads about ps3's and their games and the Xbox players leave those alone.
There ain't no fanboy like a PS3 fanboy
my new cars on forza2 do really need to take pics of my skins
Attached images
20b.jpg
dino.jpg
rx7.jpg
Here is my little D class car and the shiney paintjob I made for it...

Attached images
The D.jpg
How you guys manage to do those paintjobs is beyond me. I so totally suck at doing paintjobs that I've given up on it I just leave my cars in one color
Time and patience

I started doing a Sonic the Hedgehog skin a while back (for a competition). I reckon it's really good so far, but it's about 650 layers and still only about half finished. I've missed the competition closing by about 6 months and I don't think it's ever likely so see the light of day.
I found the paintjobs in forza 2 aren't really that difficult to do more just time consuming to get looking good. I think if you can skin in lfs then you would be able to do the paint jobs in forza.

The 2 I have made so far are the Norris Evo and the RSE Motorsport Evo. I keep meaning to make some more but can never be bothered too. The next one I had planned was the RS*R Scion but with forza 3 coming soon doubt I will make it.
I reckon it's easier to do a replica of a real skin than come up with one yourself. I've not seen that many original ones that look good compared to the stunning-looking replicas. Most of mine were just me playing around. The Sonic one was me turning the car into the Green Hill Zone. Maybe I'll post a screenshot of what it looks like so far
Quote from Greboth :I found the paintjobs in forza 2 aren't really that difficult to do more just time consuming to get looking good. I think if you can skin in lfs then you would be able to do the paint jobs in forza.

The 2 I have made so far are the Norris Evo and the RSE Motorsport Evo. I keep meaning to make some more but can never be bothered too. The next one I had planned was the RS*R Scion but with forza 3 coming soon doubt I will make it.

do you syill have the norris design and rse skins as i would like ot buy one please add p4uls on xbox
Quote from brt900 :do you syill have the norris design and rse skins as i would like ot buy one please add p4uls on xbox

Yeah, I saved them as paint jobs so I can apply them to evo's again and again and again. I can't get any pics up as I am at work but I can sell them on the auction house for between about 600k - 1mil each so the question is how much are you willing to pay lol. Also depends how much tuning you want done to them.

For a fellow LFS'er a one time special - When I get home ill find out which evo's it is (can't remember as there is 2 evo 8's) and if you buy a couple of stock evo's, gift them to me, Ill apply the paint jobs and gift them back
Quote from Greboth :Yeah, I saved them as paint jobs so I can apply them to evo's again and again and again. I can't get any pics up as I am at work but I can sell them on the auction house for between about 600k - 1mil each so the question is how much are you willing to pay lol. Also depends how much tuning you want done to them.

For a fellow LFS'er a one time special - When I get home ill find out which evo's it is (can't remember as there is 2 evo 8's) and if you buy a couple of stock evo's, gift them to me, Ill apply the paint jobs and gift them back

thnaks a lot
Brt900: Its a 2004 Mistubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR As I said gift me them and ill add the paint jobs
Is it the crazy green Norris Motorsports paintjob, Greboth?

By the way, feel free to add me on XBL. It'd be good to race against some LFS'ers. Gamertag is the same as on here, beefyman666.
Here is my new B Class car, I will probably use it for the A class and S Class events too since it handles so nicely. I did a quick paintjob on it too, I just can't drive plain looking cars for some reason.

Attached images
Beam.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Is it the crazy green Norris Motorsports paintjob, Greboth?

By the way, feel free to add me on XBL. It'd be good to race against some LFS'ers. Gamertag is the same as on here, beefyman666.

I'll add you in a few mins but:

Yup thats the one If you want it, gift me the car (mentioned above: '04 Evo VIII GSR) and ill gift it back with the paint job.
Getting my 360 and Forza 2 on Saturday cant wait Too bad i wont be able to use my DFGT wheel with it But meh, ima kick some ass in my E36 or E30
Quote from Greboth :I'll add you in a few mins but:

Yup thats the one If you want it, gift me the car (mentioned above: '04 Evo VIII GSR) and ill gift it back with the paint job.

do you have me on xbox?
Quote from brt900 :some of my latest rides got a good evo with a f&f skin on and a supra with one

Quote from brt900 :my new cars on forza2 do really need to take pics of my skins

You posted the same 3pictures twice man.
Quote from BlueFlame :You posted the same 3pictures twice man.

crap damn wondered why i saved them i thought i hadnt posted them
Quote from Greboth :I'll add you in a few mins but:

Accepted the friend request, and the Evo has been gifted.

Looking forward to seeing how this paintjob will look.

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG