The online racing simulator
I'll send you one right now from work, but did you tell anybody your tag?
I reckon I will be on later on, maybe after 9pm for some Forza action
My gamer tag is Racer XR2
I'm gonna get the pack now, and I'm always up for racing if others are on
I'll check it out to see if anyone's on later if I get the chance.

In case anyone's interested, here's my latest 350z with my the updated LFS logo. I think it looks way better with the colours this way round.
Attached images
01.jpg
02.jpg
Quote from Dajmin :I'll check it out to see if anyone's on later if I get the chance.

In case anyone's interested, here's my latest 350z with my the updated LFS logo. I think it looks way better with the colours this way round.

That looks bloody brilliant Daj! Well done mate!
This game was a huge let down for me, the physics were too far off, though I understand it's not really a simmer. And the views, none seemed quite right. Ah, and the first few cups, the tracks, in the desert type areas, were absolutely terrible.
im keen for some racing against you fella's, but un sure on the time issue's coz im in australia??
Quote from kester :im keen for some racing against you fella's, but un sure on the time issue's coz im in australia??

Well, I am playing sometimes around these times on the weekends. What's your tag? Mine's Xornand. Feel free to add if you want.
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :Well, I am playing sometimes around these times on the weekends. What's your tag? Mine's Xornand. Feel free to add if you want.

yeh mate will do!! mines kester KTM.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Wenom :Just made this, it's also very fun to drive after little tuning

That looks cool. Sadly I don't own a Xbox360, but I remember the good old days of the original Forza. I had an MX5 with a RX7 engine in it, little pocket rocket.
you can swap engines in Forza
Quote from ACCAkut :you can swap engines in Forza

Yes, but only from the same manufacturers. For example you can put a Nissan Skyline R34 engine into a Nissan Silvia S15. And not something like Porsche engine in a Mazda
I had no idea you could do this (swap engines). Haven't played Forza for months now. I'm gonna start playing again after I finish Assassin's Creed (tomorrow probably). I'm really starting to miss LFS though
I'm really enjoying this game again!

Tried myself at painting a car again... didn't turn out really great... (see the pic of the M3)

Bought a Nissan S14 paintjob...

then finally went drifting the sprinter trueno with a buddy.
Attached images
forza01.jpg
forza02.jpg
forza03.jpg
I hate to bump, but anyone got any ideas for my car? It seems a bit bland on the top and sides

BTW- If anyone doesn't mind, could you gift me a car with the LFS logo? My username is dakness69
Attached images
ferrarif50 gt.jpg
ferrarif50 gt 2.jpg
i don't got any ideas its really nice though
Foza 2 + LFS physics=Would pwn so much.
I agree. I wish a console video game company would grow a sack and make a true sim, even if it won't make bajillions of dollars.
Quote from flymike91 :I agree. I wish a console video game company would grow a sack and make a true sim, even if it won't make bajillions of dollars.

What part (or parts) of Forza don't make it a true sim?
Quote from danowat :What part (or parts) of Forza don't make it a true sim?

Can a small driver error end your race in Forza?

Honestly, I don't know but seems like that's missing from most of the games. Either it's rubber band AI, indestructable cars, instant acceleration back to full speed or something like that. How's it with Forza?
Quote from spankmeyer :Can a small driver error end your race in Forza?

Honestly, I don't know but seems like that's missing from most of the games. Either it's rubber band AI, indestructable cars, instant acceleration back to full speed or something like that. How's it with Forza?

Well depends what you consider small, but it is rather easy to trash up and total your 600 hp rwd beasts or just spin out if you are not careful. Pad is a bitch sometimes.
Quote from spankmeyer :Can a small driver error end your race in Forza?

Pretty hefty damage modelling in Forza 2, one bad crash and your car is pretty much totalled, suspension can twist, steering can break, engines break.

AI is pretty good, at least they have some idea of where you are and take action to avoid.

Physics are probably the most realistic there are on a console, based on pacejka tyre physics too.

I would certainly call Forza a sim
Some people still think of mario kart physics when they hear "console" i guess.

Forza 2 definately is a simulation.
Here's a car i just bought and tuned. My only problem is that the side of the car looks like it once again needs a bit more. I might make an LFS logo if i get some free time.
Attached images
gt3rs.jpg
gt3rs1.jpg

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG