The online racing simulator
There's a 99% chance I'll pick up an XBawks360 with GTA IV/Halo 3/Forza 2 tomorrow. If I do, then I hope to be racing with a few of you ;D
Although it's only a measly 21 layers, i can forsee trouble with my LFS logo.

I can't say I'm not happy, i didn't even expect to get this far.
Attached images
lfs forza.jpg
im gona buy forza 2 soon when i get some cash xD i rented it a few months ago and it was fun.
sry for double post but ow can you make lots of cash on forza?
Quote from mutt107 :sry for double post but ow can you make lots of cash on forza?

Use AI drivers to run endurance races while you do other stuff.
ok thx
Is the Jetta bug still working in Forza 2? I made my fortune with that on Forza 1 and this way I was able to buy every single car of the game with everything modified to the max. :d
Quote from Riders Motion :Is the Jetta bug still working in Forza 2? I made my fortune with that on Forza 1 and this way I was able to buy every single car of the game with everything modified to the max. :d

there is no jetta in forza 2.. i looked in the VW dealership but i can't find it.
They don't call it a Jetta, I can't remember exactly what they call it atm..but it's there. It's a MKIV, with a VR6 24V, fun car. I love my VR6, they're one of the best engines ever made IMO, however I like the older 12V better.
They realeased a pacth that got rid of all the money glitches, now you have to actually work for cars.

I just finished my LFS logo. Was a crisp 158 layers of fun. If anyone wants a logo send me a PM and I'll give it to you... for a couple bucks.
Attached images
LFS logo FOrza.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :They realeased a pacth that got rid of all the money glitches, now you have to actually work for cars.

I just finished my LFS logo. Was a crisp 158 layers of fun. If anyone wants a logo send me a PM and I'll give it to you... for a couple bucks.

is it a online patch? cause i am renting the game and i cant go online cause i don't got xbox live.
Yea, you need online to download the patch. So get the money while you can!
what car is it exactly?
Dude Rappa Z, that logo is awesome!! (I would like it but i dont have a 360 or xbox live lol)
Man played Forza 2 a bit ago lol got additcted for a week. Lol anyway i just like my R1 Bently fun little car, or my Mines R34 that thing goes.

But its a fun game but i cbf making my own paint schemes i just dont have the patients.
Hmm, do we have a list anywhere with people's XBL nicks? I'd like to add you all and see if we can get something going at some point (also GTA IV! ;p)

I still don't know any of the tracks though, GTA IV has been nicking my time.

Edit: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=31677 works I guess
I think the money cheat worked on a Corvette(not the ZO6 if i remember) and mabe the Z28 Camero.
So far, I've been buying bucketloads of European cars and selling them for nice profit on the AH. There's something about going broke buying 5-6 cars from dealerships only to get it all back with 20% more 2-8h later ;D
Just finished my new favorite car.
Attached images
M3.jpg
M3 1.jpg
So apparently Microsoft's entire E3 content was leaked, and I'm stoked that Forza 3 is part of this year's display! Roll on next year!

No real details yet, but apparently it's going to ship on 2 discs. They're saying 100 tracks and 400 cars and there's speculation about proper deformation.
Tiny mention on Kotaku
Not to surprised about the number of cars, but that's a crap load of tracks!
Aye, read that earlier, god only knows what the 100 tracks could be, I imagine that a number would be fantasy tracks, along the lines of the "snake" tracks in FM2 though...
It'll have to just be combos, there's no way they could add 100 environments and keep it all high quality.

That said, I love Maple Valley, so it could be alright. The Test Track has some really annoying long combos on it, but there are a few really good short-medium ones too. But I think since they use real cars it'd be pointless if they didn't at least make the majority of the tracks real
There have been some fantasy tracks in Forza 1. Some of them were really great tracks, and to the diappointment of many Forza fans, they were left out in FM2. There was a high demand for those tracks as DLC in FM2, but it didn't happen.

I hope they bring back some of those tracks in FM3.
Fujimi Kaido needs to come back!

Forza 2, pretty bloody good infact........
(698 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG