The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
ye sure @ 19. when i was 19 i worked 16 hours a day 6 days a week,and baerly could afford a 97 civic
Quote from G!NhO :Got my first speeding ticket, and hopefully my last
120kph on a 80kph road, 340 euro. haha

holy shit
here for speeding like that you just give them 20-30eur bribe and thats all
He doesn't have a driving license, and it's a track car so no tax, insurance or fuel to really worry about.

Working full time & living at home would give you a *lot* of disposable income... I only work 12 hours a week and I could afford the ZT, think what you could get with quadruple that...
Nah Jakg, I JUST got my drivers license
But indeed, it is a trackcar and I can do whatever I want to it. I indeed live with my parents but I do have to pay costs for living and food! No, I'm not rich nor have rich parents. I just work allot (that's the main thing kids. ALLOT, not hard). + weekends I have other incomes...

EDIT: Oh, I started working when i was 15-16... figure out
i started working @ 17 took me 2 years to buy that honda,i have lot of payments to do. now i work less but still at least 70 hours a week,and hard work.i live with my gf who makes 250 $ a week. figure that out than !
That your loan could be better?
lol i dont have any loan,just lots of bills,+ my sister has epilepsy.. (lots of medical bills)
Quote from e2mustang :ye sure @ 19. when i was 19 i worked 16 hours a day 6 days a week,and baerly could afford a 97 civic

And when I was 19, I was working part time for $3.35/hour, going to school, and had more money than I could dream of having now with a wife, 2 kids, house, cars, utilities, food, medical, etc. Oh, and a 97 Civic hadn't even been on the drawing board yet....
Quote from e2mustang :ye sure @ 19. when i was 19 i worked 16 hours a day 6 days a week,and baerly could afford a 97 civic

I worked as a label printer for a bacon factory 8 hours a day. I only worked Saturday and Sundays which gave me more wages over those two days than my dad made all week and when I did a short spell of 12 hour days I thought I'd hit the lottery. I had way more cash than I ever knew what to do with, so I saved half and spent half. I still had way too much disposable income and I quickly hit thousands in my savings.
I wish I had a job when I was in highschool.. my car would be awesome
actually I would be done with my car, and actually be saving for .. life..

@Sueycide
That'd be a horrible decision to buy that car; even in the images the car looks terrible, it says it has 160,000 miles but it looks to me it's got twice that easily; and I can promise you those aren't highway miles either.. the car is junk, it's been spray painted, it's all dented up.. $1k for that is already overpriced.. I'm sorry, but that thing is trash.. that is by no means a "project car"
Project cars are when you have a few 10k sitting around to fix up a non destroyed car to begin with, and already have something to get around in.. definitely not your primary transportation.
Christmas burnout celebrations
<3

i love my life
Quote from mamoru :If you have a beginner license, you also have a point now, don't you? 40 too fast

yes i think so :s
It was one of those stupid trashcans with a camera in it, and it was when i was driving home from work.
Quote from e2mustang :i started working @ 17 took me 2 years to buy that honda,i have lot of payments to do. now i work less but still at least 70 hours a week,and hard work.i live with my gf who makes 250 $ a week. figure that out than !

250$ a week is not bad. (compared to the shit life here in Hungary)
yes 250$ in hungary is great but here u can buy 4 days worth of food for the fam.
My '97 Eclipse
Attached images
IMG_0192.png
IMG_0191.png
IMG_0226.png
IMG_0227.png
Quote from G!NhO :yes i think so :s
It was one of those stupid trashcans with a camera in it, and it was when i was driving home from work.

ahh, those are the worst!
Ok I admit...
I am a gigolo
Quote from jayleehb :
How it used to look... I don't have new pics of my car.

How it looks now:

Don't mind the kids/ humvees, I was volunteering for Toys for Tots.
Quote from G!NhO :yes i think so :s

afaik they can only 'give' you points when they pull you over. When caught by a speed camera it could be anyone driving, so they don't know it was you, it just as well could have been your mom or dad or someone you lend your car out to. They just send the fine to the person the car is registered on. So I'm thinking you'd be just getting a big ass fine
speed cameras sound like the work of the lowest, most despicable filthmonkey in existence, I'm so glad they haven't caught on here. Don't we pay cops billions per year in pensions and salaries to have the decency to catch us in person?
jayleehb, awesome car!
Quote from Sponge :afaik they can only 'give' you points when they pull you over. When caught by a speed camera it could be anyone driving, so they don't know it was you, it just as well could have been your mom or dad or someone you lend your car out to. They just send the fine to the person the car is registered on. So I'm thinking you'd be just getting a big ass fine

Are the Police in Holland really that retarded? In the UK, you get points and a fine sent to the Registered owner. If there was someone else driving at the time, you have to dispute the driving charge.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Are the Police in Holland really that retarded? In the UK, you get points and a fine sent to the Registered owner. If there was someone else driving at the time, you have to dispute the driving charge.

You have to provide the ID of who you think was driving at the time, failing to provide the ID of the driver is another offence entirely.

You also have a type of camera which takes pics from the front, and also gets one of the driver in case of any disputes, I think they are the Truvelo type cameras.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Are the Police in Holland really that retarded? In the UK, you get points and a fine sent to the Registered owner. If there was someone else driving at the time, you have to dispute the driving charge.

Well, I think they don't care who drove too fast, just that someone did. In my opinion they are way past the point were they fine you to keep traffic safe. It's all about having a way to make money.

Anyway, to keep the thread ontopic, maybe I'll go out and shoot some pics of the car I (get to) drive It's my moms, so don't laugh at me I'm just glad to have the opportunity to drive a car
Quote from flymike91 :speed cameras sound like the work of the lowest, most despicable filthmonkey in existence, I'm so glad they haven't caught on here. Don't we pay cops billions per year in pensions and salaries to have the decency to catch us in person?

935 speed cameras in the database in the US....

14 in Florida, though none listed for Daytona Beach....
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG