The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
haha alright

and the profile size on the front is too small which is why theres such a large gap between the fender and tyre
that car is not low,its just have huge bumpers
Rear is tucking tyre, thats low to me.

also its low enough to scrape the chassis rails

My old Omega used to tuck a tyre. Mostly because the rear dampers and springs had all but given up the ghost. I wouldn't say it counted as being low.
great and yet you still wouldnt consider it stupid to lower a car to the point where it actually begins to destroy its own chassis
but seeing as your brother just destroyed an engine im not at all suprised to see such lack of mechanical sympathy
It also appears it has been poorly jacked up in the past so the chassis rail is buggered anyway.
Meanwhile, at the klutch residence
Attached images
img0481ve.jpg
It looks like they are replacing the back section (if you follow the pipe down it ends at a flange). So they propped it up rather than having to fight with a saggy pipe.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It also appears it has been poorly jacked up in the past so the chassis rail is buggered anyway.

No, thats what getting beached on a curb does.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It looks like they are replacing the back section (if you follow the pipe down it ends at a flange). So they propped it up rather than having to fight with a saggy pipe.

Bingo.
Quote from Shotglass :great and yet you still wouldnt consider it stupid to lower a car to the point where it actually begins to destroy its own chassis
but seeing as your brother just destroyed an engine im not at all suprised to see such lack of mechanical sympathy

Quote from Klutch :

I went once for the mountain road trip with such a clearance... My teeth hurt couple of times whenever I had to go a bit off tarmac

Now I am aiming for AWD drive with more than minimum clearance moreover I plan more trips to mountains going off the trackk sometimes... anybody's looking for 300ZX?
Quote from XCNuse :Pre SRI install, just messing about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4eixttXRU

Any way to embed youtube videos into this forum?

Those furry dice are awesome

I got my drivers license last October, but don't have a car yet.. So I'm driving the Renault Twingo of my mom when I get the chance. It sucks I'm a bit too tall to fit in properly.. I love to drive, but the car sucks, my dad's Renault Megane suits me way better
Sounds good!
I've drifted an RX-8 previous month, drives really smooooth

Did myself some xmas presents!
HSD Coilovers (Driftworks)
Compbrake hydraulic handbrake, brakelines and Hawk XT brakepads
Seatmounting kit
New wheels + semislicks ordered

These wheels...(16x9 et15)
Got my first speeding ticket, and hopefully my last

120kph on a 80kph road, 340 euro. haha
Quote from G!NhO :Got my first speeding ticket, and hopefully my last

120kph on a 80kph road, 340 euro. haha

If you have a beginner license, you also have a point now, don't you? 40 too fast
US 86's are so ugly >_<
Quote from Scrabby :Sounds good!
I've drifted an RX-8 previous month, drives really smooooth

Did myself some xmas presents!
HSD Coilovers (Driftworks)
Compbrake hydraulic handbrake, brakelines and Hawk XT brakepads
Seatmounting kit
New wheels + semislicks ordered

These wheels...(16x9 et15)

and how exactly u got money for these?+m3 engine and etc. u r like 17? just wondering
hes 19 according to his profile
that does not make any difference
Quote from e2mustang :and how exactly u got money for these?+m3 engine and etc. u r like 17? just wondering

rich mommy n daddy?
Or he has a job. Living alone means you can spend all of your cash on a hobby.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG