Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from theirishnoob :whatever comes into my head, i says - gospels the truth - the truth is what we all believe... so im god ? :|

i, reserve the right go on and off topic at free will: if you dont like it ive a modest and simple solution... Take a long walk off a short cliff, this might seem like a " OMFG HE INSULTED ME SO NOW WE MUST ALL GANG RAPE HIM BEFORE SUCKING THE E-COQ'S OFF EACH OTHER GAG GAG SWALLOW SWALLOW " as tbh, thats all your doing.

Now i could waste .9-3 seconds of my life calling all the shite post... as tbh, we all know it is BUT i know deep down you know it is too. Thats good enough for me.

You remind me of somebody...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Get a clue... learn english... or simply stop the drug abuse.
Quote from jibber :
Get a clue... learn english... or simply stop the drug abuse.

hahahaha priceless
Still a few km's left until 333'333km!
Quote from rediske :Well, nearly a year ago I posted this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=972240#post972240

Today on my way home from work I did it! (see attachment)

I need to drive 160km per day just to get to work and back...

Not too bad, 17,000 in a year. I bought my wife's Tribute January 2007 with 900 miles on it and it now has 41000. My wife has only started working 6 months ago. So that was mostly hospital/doctor trips with the kids and grocery shopping trips and only 6 months of actual daily usage.

Every trip in the car for us is at least an 80 mile trip no matter where we are going.

That said, I have been giddy now every day in the car going to work. I just "aquired" a 94 Honda Civic with 179k on it. In the Altima I would fill up on Monday and have to fill up Friday on the way home. This week, I filled up on Monday and today I still have a good bit above half a tank! I think I was lied to when I was told the car gets around 33 mpg. I should at least be a bit below half tank. Now I think I should be able to go 2 weeks on a tank rather than 4.5 days! This is freakin awesome!

Although, the little 1.5L does make it a struggle to keep up the speed on the hills. I have gotten a few ticked off folks behind me when I hit the big hills where the car is slowing from 70 to around 50 mph.
Not the thread I was looking for but why not!
My main car that I drive the most.

1989 Porsche 944 2.7L
Guards red
Black leather interior.
I know my front end is missing a piece, bought it that way and will fix some time.

I don't have many pictures of the car so excuse the poor quality one and the dirty interior. At least she shines and runs really well (considering the ~170hp).
Attached images
IMG_4323sml.jpg
IMG_2971 resize.jpg
IMG_2993 resize.jpg
very nice car indeed
Quote from skstibi :Not the thread I was looking for but why not!

1989 Porsche 944 2.7L
Guards red
Black leather interior.
I know my front end is missing a piece, bought it that way and will fix some time.

I don't have many pictures of the car so excuse the poor quality one and the dirty interior. At least she shines and runs really well (considering the ~170hp).

Great car!
Quote from skstibi :Not the thread I was looking for but why not!

1989 Porsche 944 2.7L
Guards red
Black leather interior.

You live in New Zealand but you seem too have a virginia number plate... or some sht
Quote from skstibi :not the thread i was looking for but why not!
My main car that i drive the most.

1989 porsche 944 2.7l
guards red
black leather interior.

xrg
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from R34king :You live in New Zealand but you seem too have a virginia number plate... or some sht

When I started my LFS account I was in NZ. I am in the f****** u.s now. I am planning on going back and I don't feel like having an american flag next to my name.
america is pretty great though...other then a few things that the government seems to :hide: up
Hi all..

A new addition to accompany my touring. Went to Castle Combe race track last weekend for the 50th Anniversary of the Mini with the possibility of buying one. This one was a bit over what we (me and my better half) had been looking to spend, but it was well worth it. Absolutely no rust whatsoever.. previous owner's brother-in-law is a welder / fabricator so no expense was spared in that department, and a complete respray followed from a bare shell, so even the engine bay and underneath is nice and clean This was all done last year.

The engine bay sports a 1293cc lump with a Swifttune cam and K&N air filter enclosed underneath a fiber glass bonnet, breathing out of an RC40 exhaust system. Suspension is adjustable hi-los but might be replaced with full coilovers. Alloys are _mint_ without a single mark on the nicely polished lips. Goes like stink and handles accordingly. Engine has only done 10k since the build.

Few things to do (mainly change for personal preference).. but it's a great motor!

Regards,

Ian
Cute car, The population of that car in holland isnt very much. Looks fun to see someone driving in that car
I love my car. It's got its faults (brakes have failed twice now, they're going off again at the moment, and the accelerator controls itself at low revs) but I still think it's awesome.

Quote from ChiliFan :I love my car. It's got its faults (brakes have failed twice now, they're going off again at the moment, and the accelerator controls itself at low revs) but I still think it's awesome.

Stop buying Halfords brakepads then.
Quote from BlueFlame :Stop buying Halfords brakepads then.

Who cares about safety when you can get intermittent stopping power for less than a tenner!
Quote from ChiliFan :Who cares about safety when you can get intermittent stopping power for less than a tenner!

Somebody who either A) Doesn't want to die. B) Doesn't want to kill anyone else, and C) Someone who has a brain.
Quote from ChiliFan :I love my car. It's got its faults (brakes have failed twice now, they're going off again at the moment, and the accelerator controls itself at low revs) but I still think it's awesome.

I dunno about your brakes but the allecerator problem is most likely just a dirty throttle body.

A few months ago when I had mine a lot of people were complaining about the throttle having a mind of it's own and it was cleared by cleaning the throttle body, the car also ran smoother.

Nice car though, loved my Mk4 golf, hopefully going back to one soon.
Quote from BlueFlame :Somebody who either A) Doesn't want to die. B) Doesn't want to kill anyone else, and C) Someone who has a brain.

Are you taking me seriously or just trying to kill the joke?

Thanks for the tip about the throttle body, getting the car serviced this week and will make sure to find out if that's the problem.
I thought VW TDi throttles are fully electronic, so what part of the throttle body would you have to clean?
-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
Diesels don't have throttles
Can anyone guess my car?

Only picture i could find at the moment.
Subaru Legacy 3rd gen
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG