The online racing simulator
Quote from hrtburnout :Zomg breaking news! We're getting the Nurembergring Nortsliefe!

I can't wait for a confirmation from the devs.

That would take a life to laser scan
Quote from Jordan2007 :Right are you ready for it..

I Shook the camera when i done it, I Was in a hurry to get out before any traffic jam's formed.

:woohoo:
Finally some pictures :P It looks like Westhill but it is really Rockingham
Quote from Jordan2007 :Right are you ready for it..

I Shook the camera when i done it, I Was in a hurry to get out before any traffic jam's formed.

Wow, I'm starting to believe it... but why are all these photos blurred?
Felt an amazing track, Worth the £8 i spent on it.

My camera is also ancient.. its 3.2 Megapixel but it is really bad..
Nice
Now lets just hope this makes public.
The quality of the photos in this thread is just amazing.
Quote from Flame CZE :Wow, I'm starting to believe it... but why are all these photos blurred?

His hands were shaking because of the adrenaline.
Track doesnt even look so special.... I hope that it wont be released for lfs. I think that they made that track special for "where you played it"
I Was sitting on there for 20 minutes, trying to find any glitches or bouncy barriers .. I Found nothing..

Track was amazing, force feedback was set up properly and I Missed like 5 races because of it

He just said it was lazer scanned..

But im thinking where did he get the right's to play it..

It was setup perfect, Fox and Rockingham, It was also online.

I Know Bob smith or one of the dev's know about it.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Track doesnt even look so special.... I hope that it wont be released for lfs. I think that they made that track special for "where you played it"

I don't think so, matey. Wanna bet for €5?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Track doesnt even look so special.... I hope that it wont be released for lfs. I think that they made that track special for "where you played it"

If this turns out to be a proper oval then it's all the while worth it. Kyoto oval was such a fecking hatchet job it's unbelievable how crap it is
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Was sitting on there for 20 minutes, trying to find any glitches or bouncy barriers .. I Found nothing..

Track was amazing, force feedback was set up properly and I Missed like 5 races because of it

He just said it was lazer scanned..

But im thinking where did he get the right's to play it..

I Know Bob smith or one of the dev's know about it.

Bob Smith is not one of the developers.
Where did he get the rights? From the developers, obviously, cause thats who made the game. And the Rockingham version of it.
Quote from lizardfolk :If this turns out to be a proper oval then it's all the while worth it. Kyoto oval was such a fecking hatchet job it's unbelievable how crap it is

On kyoto its not what the oval part interests me
Quote from Fuse5 :Bob Smith is not one of the developers.
Where did he get the rights? From the developers, obviously, cause thats who made the game. And the Rockingham version of it.

He said Bob OR one of the devs
Quote from lizardfolk :If this turns out to be a proper oval then it's all the while worth it. Kyoto oval was such a fecking hatchet job it's unbelievable how crap it is

From the screenshots, I think that its not an oval.. You must have been confused about rockingham speedway and rockingham circuit
Quote from Takumi_lfs :From the screenshots, I think that its not an oval.. You must have been confused about rockingham speedway and rockingham circuit

Its a complicated track (like aston out there) there would be many combos from rally to oval
Quote from Takumi_lfs :From the screenshots, I think that its not an oval.. You must have been confused about rockingham speedway and rockingham circuit

the uk rockingham and the USA rockingham both have ovals

Rockingham in UK also has an Oval.

If they are making this track, it would make sense for them to atleast include all the road combos.
One thing i just cant understand of you guys is that , u all ever wanted a new track since S2 came out , and now when its "announced" you are all like we dont need it..

What are you talking about, rockingham is NOT an oval!!

Quote from Takumi_lfs :I could code this game better than scawen with my eyes closed.. I'd make Nurburg in a week or something.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im SURE you could, LOL!
ZOMG its real. I mean. Those huge tribunes arent at Westhill are they?
This thread is closed

Rockingham spotted in LFS at BTCC race [formerly: Great jobs Devs - LFS rocks!]
(503 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG