The online racing simulator
This "rumour" has been around for months, so for me this is merely a confirmation... We'll see if/when it gets added to S2 though

And it's boothy posting it ffs... If it was one of the forum idiots, then I'd understand the scepticism...
I like this news VERY MUCH. i have much faith that this ain't a lie as i have heard stories before saying this stuff so....
Quote from Gil07 :This "rumour" has been around for months, so for me this is merely a confirmation... We'll see if/when it gets added to S2 though

And it's boothy posting it ffs... If it was one of the forum idiots, then I'd understand the scepticism...

+1!!

Quote from sinbad :Because it's hard enough to tell that they're using a simulator, let alone identify which simulator it is, which track they're using, who is in the picture or when the picture was taken, let alone where the picture was taken.

What do u mean by 'Using a simulator', and isnt it obvious that the game is LFS, I've never seen that track in LFS, and in the picture I'm guessing its boothy or some other guy, and for where it's taken, the guy on the left, his T-shirt looks like it says 'Rockingham'
Quote from Kristi :I have real source of that its true. So its TRUE

Like your 'video'? Stop being silly and clouding things by making stuff up.
Quote from lukelfs :
---- isnt it obvious that the game is LFS-----

No it isnt obvious, because the pic is so crap that it is impossible to tell what it is.
#231 - Zay
What? a new track?? did i miss something???
Quote from danthebangerboy :No it isnt obvious, because the pic is so crap that it is impossible to tell what it is.

Umm, Ok, I must be blind from seeing almost 7 years of LFS :dunce:
From what I heard from Booteh, there is a bank of 8 G25s and monitors; £2 for 10 minutes in the FOX at Rockingham. Boothy is a complete maniac, but to me it all adds up and makes sense.
before you receive new track, new car, new s3.. all "old" division of lfs racers who are here from beginning and supporting it, will go away... > if "monthly updates" or "todo online list progress" wchich will be updated every month won't be turned ON in to project.. i see how the old racers, much of ppl going away because devs cutted off connection from their biggest supporters - ppl who bought it with expectations "wow its nice community, hunderds of friendly ppl, and there is development who have fun from it with us" - die, or change Your dealer

Movie is big fake coz its rfactor, picture can be same big fake coz there is very blured image and no "lfs feel" details are showed ;-)

weird :P but if devs finally will back into game and repair connection with users by improve some new ideas like monthly updates or something - it will be f00kin cool, why not? why it cannot be family as on beginning.
Quote from lukelfs :What do u mean by 'Using a simulator', and isnt it obvious that the game is LFS, I've never seen that track in LFS, and in the picture I'm guessing its boothy or some other guy, and for where it's taken, the guy on the left, his T-shirt looks like it says 'Rockingham'

- They could be playing NFS Hot Pursuit for all I know.
- Of course it isn't obviously LFS. You see some sky and a track that isn't in LFS.
- You're guessing who is in the picture in an attempt to increase its credibility?
- Wow, the blur could say Rockingham. It could say "I Hate Billy Joel". And guess what, I have a T-shirt on that says London, but to my knowledge I am not in London

This rumour may be real. All I'm saying is that the crappy photo apparently taken with a webcam from 1996 on a low light setting by a rabid chimp does not by any stretch of the imagination qualify as proof!!
Quote from sinbad : All I'm saying is that the crappy photo apparently taken with a webcam from 1996 on a low light setting by a rabid chimp does not by any stretch of the imagination qualify as proof!!

Thankyou! :Handshake
Quote from Kristi :I have real source of that its true. So its TRUE

Stop being a complete idiot and blatantly making stuff up. No one will ever believe that, a) YOUR info is true, b) that someone would tell that info to YOU.

Instead of trying to gather attention here, go do something constructive. You aren't being funny.
Quote from Fuse5 :Stop being a complete idiot and blatantly making stuff up. No one will ever believe that, a) YOUR info is true, b) that someone would tell that info to YOU.

Instead of trying to gather attention here, go do something constructive. You aren't being funny.

msn is a good thing though
Msn , msn, msn, blah blah blah, if its true (doubtful) then show us some actual PROOF, or just give up and be quiet, please, as your constant going on about how its definately true, with the sum total of f--k all to substantiate those claims with is just silly TBH.
Was playing on Rockingham with a fox today, was immence
Quote from Kristi :msn is a good thing though

Why are you still trying to leave an impression that you have any information whatsoever?

If you had, you would had already posted it, instead of creating nonsense like the "video" was.

Just shut up.
Lmao, one small picture and 9 pages of spam already. I know it's discussion but this can go on forever, until someone really involved would make a statement or there is a clear proof... there's nothing to moan about.
You won't get any statements soon... LFS dev(s ?) are not to hurry anything.

Leaking is for FIA, not LFS dev.
Quote from Mysho :Lmao, one small picture and 9 pages of spam already. I know it's discussion but this can go on forever, until someone really involved would make a statement or there is a clear proof... there's nothing to moan about.

To add fuel to the fire:

My brother is a BTCC photographer, so he was at Rochingham this weekend. I asked him, via SMS, to see if he could find LFS being shown and whether it was Rockingham. He said it was and it was.

But he has been known to be wrong!
What a nice angle to make a photo boothy, **** you and your track!
In my opinion, the reason why there has been no official statement from the LFS devs is that they don't want to have a scirocco repeat. If they announce it, then are unable to release it for whatever reason, then there will be a bunch of angry noobs saying 'OMG where is teh Scirocco??!!11!!'

I think they've learned a lesson from the scirocco, not to announce possible new content until it is in a release-able state. So let's stop arguing about whether it's real or not, it's not going to make any difference in the long run.
Quote from tristancliffe :To add fuel to the fire:

My brother is a BTCC photographer, so he was at Rochingham this weekend. I asked him, via SMS, to see if he could find LFS being shown and whether it was Rockingham. He said it was and it was.

But he has been known to be wrong!

I prefer to take this seriously than all the other posts. However, there is still no conclusion to make out of this, but I like the way it sounds.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG