The online racing simulator
The coming new patch will say everything
yup its rockingham jordan is there now ive asked him to try and send me a pic over off the map
"a pic"? Give us more, give us.. everything! screencaps, video, tell us how bumpy it is, how the new tyre model feels, do we get the point-to-point rally track as well!
Quote from NotAnIllusion :"a pic"? Give us more, give us.. everything! screencaps, video, tell us how bumpy it is, how the new tyre model feels, do we get the point-to-point rally track as well!

he said its the best lfs track by miles
I rather don't believe it is true because I don't want to say "I am dissapoint" then. If devs say anything more about it, I will believe in it.
i hope this is true. It will be the first ever real lfs track. And it will mean people don't complain.
What was that track again, where Eric and Scawen went to try the Formula BMW? Wasn't that also Rockingham?
I think its real , I dont see how and why it would be fake? Will be nice to have a real track in LFS
Quote from hrtburnout :What was that track again, where Eric and Scawen went to try the Formula BMW? Wasn't that also Rockingham?

Nope. That was some kind of blank airfield.

However, Rockingham is used regularly by another one of LFS' affiliates, the V1 championship........
Lol ! It all makes sense

its running the fox at rockingham
Quote from brt900 :its running the fox at rockingham

Do you have any more pictures to show?
Quote from Flame CZE :Do you have any more pictures to show?

no im sorry ive text him to send me pictures but he hasnt replied yet
Think he might be on about rockingham cause the btcc is there this weekend but only on page 1 so i might have missed the point.
I guess we'd better get our hopes up!
Quote from rc10racer :Think he might be on about rockingham cause the btcc is there is weekend but only on page 1 so i might have missed the point.

yep jordan2007 is at rockingham and he text me saying lfs is there using fox at rockingham at first i thought he meant ky2 but no it is rockingham
If I had the time today I would actually try and get down there myself. Damn work

Rockingham 500 next year anyone?
I hope this is released within reasonable time, if it exists... Otherwise it will be Scirocco all over again:

"WHERE IS ROCKINGHAM !11!! I WANT ROCKINGHAM !111!!11!!oneone"
Quote from J@tko : Rockingham 500 next year anyone?

C'mon, next year? This year Xmas!
I will find you, and give you a swift kick in the balls if you give me false hope
Otherwise, good job
If it is true I think LFS may be taking off now. First a deal with the people who make the Raceabout. Then a deal with BMW Sauber. Then the V1 Championship. Then Volkswagen and now possibly Rockingham. This may be the start of something great. Anyone else think LFS is becoming very popular?
To add more speculation to the topic, i heard from a betatester that the track have been laser scanned for perfection.
Quote from rc10racer :To add more speculation to the topic, i heard from a betatester that the track have been laser scanned for perfection.

seriously?

If so I think iracing will be stuffed. The moment LFS gets level to or beats iracing is the moment iracing will die
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG