The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :What are you talking about, rockingham is NOT an oval!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im SURE you could, LOL!

EDIT: too late :P
This is good, thanks Jordan
Quote from Jordan2007 :Right are you ready for it..

I Shook the camera when i done it, I Was in a hurry to get out before any traffic jam's formed.

this reminds me, why every photographs of yettis bigfoots or lochnesses are always blured
Quote from danthebangerboy :What are you talking about, rockingham is NOT an oval!!

The track has many layouts, including an oval mate.

E: Wow, everyone is so damn fast around here!
Quote from Kristi :so this webpage doesnt make sense ?
http://rockingham.co.uk/

Yes it does make sense, you however, don't.

So that little piece of video that shows cars going down the start finish straight and the left hander after it makes it an oval, didnt think so.
Yeah thanks Jordon, you've atleast managed to put things into a bit better perspective.

It's turned out to be a fairly interesting day in LFS land!
Gills, reliable source you got there..

Cropped version for better visibility

EDIT by victor - removed image which was unrelated to the BTCC event at Rockingham

OMG
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yes, i did an epic fail everyone, i had forgotten that rockingham does indeed have an oval config, but in my defense, the track shown in these pics of the so called LFS track arent of the oval config

And about me being an idiot, fairly accurate i would say! :huepfenic

if they did include the track in game i don't see why they wouldn't include all the layouts.
EDIT ^^^^ above OMG!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :That's what I also thought. But thanks jordan for those ultra HD shots lol. We are in 2009 goddamned, buy a phone with auto-focus hehe.

My phone is Mint, But it ran out of battery, Brt900 was ringing me and trying to make me dance when the camera crew was there..

I Got 3 seconds on TV, When chilton was getting interviewed

I Had to use Crappy camera
Quote from Gills4life :Actually, you're wrong. He said that Rockingham is not an oval. What you're saying he said is actually not very close to what he said.

Well I read inbetween the lines and took another understanding of his sentence.

A skill which I have and you lot dont.

Even if it doesnt work perfectly.
maybe i'm too disconnected with reality, but those flashes look unrealistic : o
Quote from DevilDare :Well I read inbetween the lines and took another understanding of his sentence.

A skill which I have and you lot dont.

Even if it doesnt work perfectly.

Well if that's what you want to believe then go ahead. I don't think completely misunderstanding what someone has said is a skill if I am totally honest with you, but if it makes you happy then go for it!
This is getting me excited :woohoo:
this is just like when the volkswagen scirocco was rumored
Ahh Im getting to many messages off of people, If anyone wants info about it Just add me on Skype Jordy_batts

Please stop messaging me
Anyone with some normal pics? So we know that the track is made and everything, any other pics of in-game action or something associated with LFS in the event today?
Quote from Danas :Anyone with some normal pics? So we know that the track is made and everything, any other pics of in-game action or something associated with LFS in the event today?

A video of a FO8 or a GT around the Rockingham (including the proper oval) would be nice
Where are the pictures from ? What event ?
Cause I'm totally not following
Race Replays would be pretty useless no :rolleyes:

@ Gianni - there was [apparently] LFS with Rockingham in it, at the BTCC race at rockingham today
Quote from hrtburnout :/pic

OMG

Maybe you guys didn't understand the importance of this screenshot. Half of the screen is the car. But look at the other half. You can see some bars with arrows. Hence, that means that could be a future way to edit setups and be the new garage instead of the one I have right now.

Of course, I may just be sounding like a retard and be a dumbass. You decide.
Quote from GianniC :Where are the pictures from ? What event ?
Cause I'm totally not following

What i can't understand is why no one has officially put a news about it.
I dont get it.
Sorry Dont add me on skype, Iv got 8 people messaging me at the same time.
I saw that coming
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG